Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LITECOIN WILL SKYROCKET TO THE MOON!  (Read 1120 times)
elnino7

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

now how would a crypto function with Facebook? I can't understand this. any links?
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

All based on rumours by now but if this partnership gets announced ltc will be unstoppable on the way to the moon.

Indeed, or they're making dirty tactics to get the attention of the crowd by announcing their partnership with big companies so people will invest more and will push their market into the moon.
But anyway, I don't think LiteCoin is weak, It's a good coin also but seems they're not that popular today and they struggle a lot.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
djcjwags

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I think 2018 will bring several things.

First, we see a continuation of money flowing in.  As I write, Market Cap at an all time high of $800 billion.  Unless something drastic happens, which I doubt, hitting a trillion should be easy by the end of January.  This will benefit all.

Second, the continuation of newbies and FOMO on "penny stocks" continues.  That isn't to say there isn't money to be made here or that a low priced coin isn't backed by good tech.  But there seems to be a common misunderstanding of circulating supply as it relates to price.  It would appear to be human nature to want to have a "whole" coin instead of a portion of one.  There are many people thinking they might be getting in low and see the price go to Bitcoin type value.  I don't know if it happens in 2018, but this could end up leading to a lot of losers who invested in coins just because they had a low price, but who also didn't have any tech behind them.  Even worse, scam coins.  But, where there is high risk, there is also high reward... so I'm not necessarily saying there couldn't be an ICO that becomes a top 10 coin in potentially a multi-trillion dollar market later in 2018.  That would be some serious gain.  Anything is possible.

Third, 2018 has promise for further integration of crypto.  If a few big players start accepting crypto, you may see the market shift considerably.  The "real world" application of crypto will become the focus rather than speculation.  Which coins become winners and which become losers?  If you're holding Litecoin, which already shows a great deal of usage, there would be a good chance you will be handsomely rewarded.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Litecoin is to BTC what Waves is to ETH. So much potentials, not enough chart movement

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

Litecoin is already a conservative investment) I dont it will go lower 200 usd for long term, but its already have a high price)

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

hmm, it's news to me.
maybe I'll buy some just in case  Grin
anyway, could someone just verify these rumors?
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

If it’s true then a link would be helpful to determine the validity of this good news if ever.. I need to store some litecoin before it shoots to the moon after this be implemented.. Litecoin is the most stable coin in cryptocurrency and most underrated for many years now and one of the longest existence next to bitcoin in my knowledge.. I hope I’m right because if not then I need to read a lot more crypto history lesson for sure..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

I love LTC but it concerns me that Charlie Lee isn't holding it anymore.  Regardless of what he says his reasons are, if the founder does not hold then that does not instill confidence that he believes for a substantial future increase in value.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

- Rumors of  litecoin working with Facebook?
 - Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Facebook announcing looking in to cryptocurrency
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

I don't think so... 2018 will be a heck of a year for Litecoin!

Litecoin had a big pump some weeks ago and i strongly believe that it is not over for it and in this year it will strongly hit bigger price than 1000$!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

- Developer of Litecoin(Charlie Lee) saying that they have a big surprise coming...
- lightning network
- Charlie Lee posting about that Litecoin is the payment coin as circulating supply is 95% of the marketcap.

Coincidence???

This is a really good news for me as a holder of couple hundreds of LiteCoin and this is why I'm holding still and I never get it dumped because I still believe it will pump soon and this time is the right time.

It's a rumour / speculation.
Yes, Litecoin is working on something heavy hence the relinquishing of Charle's LTC allotments.
He gave up his coins for something bigger...so let's keep our fingers crossed after buying at least $1k worth of litecoin.

kendra1107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

If this were true, Litecoin will surely skyrocket. Facebook is a billion dollar company and one of the most influencial companies on the planet. So Facebook carrying Litecoin would be a huge boost!

DZRCoins

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

Not sure that this is true. Do you have any proofs?
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

Litecoin is undervalued currently after the case with Charlie, but soon it will gain ground.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

I think these people are just taking advantage of the recent news that Mark Zuckerburg is studying crypto.  It's all rumors and now that Charlie Lee sold all his litecoins, what else will drive him to make it very successful?
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

Not sure that this is true. Do you have any proofs?
All those are facts.
OP is just trying to connect the dots into something - or make a mountain out of a molehill. However, I'll agree that Lee has been very active this past few months. And if there's going to be a major partnership agreement with some big corp, they would probably want him to dump all his LTC to inspire shareholders confidence

evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Litecoin is undervalued currently after the case with Charlie, but soon it will gain ground.

afterall, there are romours about LTC will make a surprise,, I believe Lee had something big coming for us

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

LTC is a safe bet for investment but I don't think it's gonna perform that well. 2018 will be the year for ICOs and new exiting altcurrencies to shine. The year of FOMO no doubt. These new competitors of BTC and LTC will attract investors and divide the community. I myself looking for unique projects those are solving current blockchain, security and mining problems with an easy to use for public solutions.

I agree. There have been so many news and plans coming straight from its developers regarding their plan to actually boost the coin through pumping its value and increasing its market cap. I think many altcoin developers and holders are just waiting for the right time to actually make moves because they don't want to do it during the time bitcoin was surging, which is generally the main mover and factor that made so many altcoins in the market plummet in value. Since bitcoin is now stabilizing, it's the best time to keep at it and try to regain value. Thus, there is a good chance that LTC would catch fire.

planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

- lightning network

Coincidence???

Litecoin has always been in the plans and hopes of investors. And now even more so, when many alts have gone up, I also believe in this coin and I think it's time for her to show her true face and get out of the shadows. But time will tell.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

I'm holding LTC for the longterm, but not buying more at current prices.

We'll see what 2018 brings!

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Litecoin was and is always perfectly safe investment in scenery. But after seeing its devs pump and dump I lost my trust on him. I expect to see nice returns but I wont buy it anymore.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: