Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are your top 5 coins for HODL?  (Read 2065 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:10:57 AM

My current portfolio now has these coins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bnb
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
Iost

Im not claiming its the best coins.
However I did my own research before investing to these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:51:56 AM

With volatile cryptocurrency prices, it's not easy to choose top 5 coins that are good for hodl. We must carry out in-depth analysis and research.
But for newbies simply choosing popular coins with high volumes, those coins are safer for hodl. Based on the analysis and research results I did
for a few months, I finally found the top 5 coins that are profitable to be hodl. Including Ethereum, Litecoin, Chainlink, Binance Coin and Tezos.
Out of these coins, the two coins that interest me the most are Tezos and Binance Coin because both of these coins are in my long-term portfolio and have lots of potential so these investments are generally good. In addition, you can choose some new coins available in this market such as CTSI or CHR because as I know both these coins are being very much Fomo and are rising very high during this time.
The trend has already changed and the hottest coins for this time has already acquired by LINK and ADA. Both have already surpassed tezos and enter top CMC. it looks like we must pick the more coins from top 50 CMC.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:52:05 AM

for now I hold a coin.
1.sys
2. bcd
3.matic
4.rep
5.icon
that's all and I don't mean to keep it for a long time, just taking profit then selling it for 1 or 2 weeks will be enough to see its development
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:09:22 AM

It is really hard to predict which coins will be in demand in the future. As for me, I am sure only in 2 cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have huge communities and it is hard to imagine they will disappear in 3-5 years.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:28:39 AM

if to save in the long run then the choice is a coin ranked 1 to 5, you can replace the usdt with a coin below it.
but if looking for profit at the right time, you should read market movements and predict which coins will rise in the near future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:45:54 AM

if to save in the long run then the choice is a coin ranked 1 to 5, you can replace the usdt with a coin below it.
but if looking for profit at the right time, you should read market movements and predict which coins will rise in the near future.
That's right, top coins are suitable for long-term investment. Until now I still hold ETH, LTC and ADA. Of course BTC is also included in my portfolio. Some people don't like to keep their assets for too long, they prefer to trade, For trading, I think you should choose a coin fluctuating price on the Exchange, So we can get profit easily.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:31:25 AM

HODL is not suitable for me so I do not hold altcoins for a long period of time. I do day trading and the top 5 that I usually do when I do scalping is ETH, XRP, LTC , LINK and BNB. All of them have high liquidity where I can easily enter and exit in a trade. The reason why I do not HODL in every altcoin is because I'm more profitable when I do scalping and there are many opportunities in there.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:02:47 PM

My top 5 coins am hodling peacefully in my portfolio are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Iconiq
4. Hedge
5. Hupayx
Although I have other coins but these are my most trusted coin that I believe the bull season will  affect their prices
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 12:39:18 AM

HODL is not suitable for me so I do not hold altcoins for a long period of time. I do day trading and the top 5 that I usually do when I do scalping is ETH, XRP, LTC , LINK and BNB. All of them have high liquidity where I can easily enter and exit in a trade. The reason why I do not HODL in every altcoin is because I'm more profitable when I do scalping and there are many opportunities in there.

I can only recommend that you read this report about LINK below.

I think you possibly reconsider your investment...

Hey guys.

First of all, I've received an email today that had some interesting content:

Quote:

Zeus Capital, the asset management firm and activist investor, has published an extensive report on LINK, Chainlink’s proprietary token, making a clear case why investors should exit long positions in this cryptocurrency, as the inflated price is enormously out of sync with the company’s dressed-up appearance and shaky fundamentals.

The report unveils serious discrepancies between the token’s intrinsic value of USD 0.07 and its current market price of USD 8.50, revealing downside risk in excess of 99%.
After research of Chainlink, there is a very strong conviction that the company, its product, and the LINK token are a near-complete fraud.

Here are the key facts of the short sale thesis:

There is abundant evidence of market manipulation with traits of classic “pump and dump” techniques, such as trading on inside information, front-running the general public, unsubstantiated claims of progress, artificial transactions to imitate adoption, bogus partnerships announcements, and any other trick in the book to drive up the price prior to dumping LINK onto innocent investors.
The two founders behind Chainlink, are constantly selling LINK from their vast reserves into the market, as well as at a substantial discount from the current price to selected institutions over-the-counter (OTC), thus incentivizing purchasers to lock in profits by quickly selling it further, creating an inevitable downward spiral.

LINK’s characteristics, such as the lack of a functional decentralized ecosystem, combined with recent decisions by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), leave no doubt that LINK will be classified as a security token, thereby putting the whole enterprise and the investors at substantial risk of anything from dealing in unregistered securities to court orders for the disgorgement of proceeds.
LINK’s tokenomics model is broken with an inherent conflict of interest between holders, clients, and the founding team with regards to the pricing of LINK.

The people behind the project are a handful, mostly remote, part-time consultants, focused on marketing and community building with very little professional and/or leadership experience.
It begs the question of how an overdressed oracle-development project could justify a market cap in excess of $2.75 billion while purporting made-up progress with almost no IT software developers on its staff and fronting business operations out of a co-working space.

Chainlink’s service offering is prohibitively expensive and it makes no economic sense for companies to adopt its oracle solutions.
MakerDAO, UniSwap, Compound, etc. are internally-developing alternatives, which will eventually render the promise of LINK obsolete.
The few software developers associated with the project are making frequent but cosmetic changes to the code in a never-ending product beta, while executives who previously took the bait are either fleeing the project or trying to avoid association with it.

Three independent valuation methods suggest that the token is massively overpriced, as its intrinsic value is estimated to be in the 0.05 to 0.20 USD range at best.

Full Report"Why Chainlink is the Crypto’s Wirecard-The Chainlink Fraud Exposed": https://zeus-capital.com/assets/The_Chainlink_Fraud_Exposed.pdf

What is your opinion about this post?

//edited

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 10:34:23 AM

I can only recommend that you read this report about LINK below.

I think you possibly reconsider your investment...

Hey guys.

First of all, I've received an email today that had some interesting content:

Quote:

Zeus Capital, the asset management firm and activist investor, has published an extensive report on LINK, Chainlink’s proprietary token, making a clear case why investors should exit long positions in this cryptocurrency, as the inflated price is enormously out of sync with the company’s dressed-up appearance and shaky fundamentals.

The report unveils serious discrepancies between the token’s intrinsic value of USD 0.07 and its current market price of USD 8.50, revealing downside risk in excess of 99%.
After research of Chainlink, there is a very strong conviction that the company, its product, and the LINK token are a near-complete fraud.

Here are the key facts of the short sale thesis:

There is abundant evidence of market manipulation with traits of classic “pump and dump” techniques, such as trading on inside information, front-running the general public, unsubstantiated claims of progress, artificial transactions to imitate adoption, bogus partnerships announcements, and any other trick in the book to drive up the price prior to dumping LINK onto innocent investors.
The two founders behind Chainlink, are constantly selling LINK from their vast reserves into the market, as well as at a substantial discount from the current price to selected institutions over-the-counter (OTC), thus incentivizing purchasers to lock in profits by quickly selling it further, creating an inevitable downward spiral.

LINK’s characteristics, such as the lack of a functional decentralized ecosystem, combined with recent decisions by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), leave no doubt that LINK will be classified as a security token, thereby putting the whole enterprise and the investors at substantial risk of anything from dealing in unregistered securities to court orders for the disgorgement of proceeds.
LINK’s tokenomics model is broken with an inherent conflict of interest between holders, clients, and the founding team with regards to the pricing of LINK.

The people behind the project are a handful, mostly remote, part-time consultants, focused on marketing and community building with very little professional and/or leadership experience.
It begs the question of how an overdressed oracle-development project could justify a market cap in excess of $2.75 billion while purporting made-up progress with almost no IT software developers on its staff and fronting business operations out of a co-working space.

Chainlink’s service offering is prohibitively expensive and it makes no economic sense for companies to adopt its oracle solutions.
MakerDAO, UniSwap, Compound, etc. are internally-developing alternatives, which will eventually render the promise of LINK obsolete.
The few software developers associated with the project are making frequent but cosmetic changes to the code in a never-ending product beta, while executives who previously took the bait are either fleeing the project or trying to avoid association with it.

Three independent valuation methods suggest that the token is massively overpriced, as its intrinsic value is estimated to be in the 0.05 to 0.20 USD range at best.

Full Report"Why Chainlink is the Crypto’s Wirecard-The Chainlink Fraud Exposed": https://zeus-capital.com/assets/The_Chainlink_Fraud_Exposed.pdf

What is your opinion about this post?

//edited

Oh dude, You only need to avoid coins that will make you lose and buy coins when the right moment and then sell them back, so there is no one really saved, only make transactions to take advantage of the difference in value.
Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:16:22 AM

Your choice is quite good, as far as i see everyone like bitcoin and ethereum it’s common, i like to hold alt coin for long term
My top 5 coins am holding peacefully in my portfolio are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Binance Coin
5. Stellar coin
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:41:44 AM

For now, I will all in for Ethereum and COMP. among the top coins, Ethereum never let me down, it always works well and has great news. especially this year it will be possible for Ethereum 2.0 to be officially operational and that will help its price rise sharply.

Why do you think Ethereum price would go up with 2.0 release? Previous updates did not changed the price a lot.
Ethereum stacking might move price up a bit, but with high Ethereum price, freezing 32 ETH might seems not so profitable, than just holding and selling with high price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:07:03 PM

What are some of your favorite long term HODL coins?

I particularly have these in my portfolio for HODL:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Cardano
Tron
Still trying to figure out the fifth one to hold for a long term good return.

Your favorite coins with a bright forseeable future?

For long term hold of course Bitcoin, Xrp, Xem, Link, and Band, however for day trading Ag8, Vetchain,
Ada, Credit, and Xrp. But there are still potential coins in the market on which are really good for long term
Hold.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 12:30:50 PM

Your list is also good if I have enough money then my holding coin list will be like this as i believe these coins are best for short and long term holding.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
LEND
Tron
ADA

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:01:57 PM

I think the best coin to hodl is still Bitcoin. And that is because it is still secured and less risky compared to other cryptocurrencies. No matter what happens it will still increase in value. Though the percentage increase might not be as much as other coins, but the first goal of investment is to secure your capital first. And Bitcoin guarantees that.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 01:08:04 PM

until now I still hold etherum, and some tokens are waiting for distribution. personal experience, cardano hold, ripple, and xlm, no height increase occurred. so still believe in etherum.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:33:55 PM

Your list is also good if I have enough money then my holding coin list will be like this as i believe these coins are best for short and long term holding.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
LEND
Tron
ADA

Top 2 coins of the list would be held by many people. As over years of time btc and ETH has proved that it is worthy to stay invested in all times. Also, the rest of the coins might different from each one as the risk taking capacity will vary and also the research and strategy is different for all.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:36:36 PM

until now I still hold etherum, and some tokens are waiting for distribution. personal experience, cardano hold, ripple, and xlm, no height increase occurred. so still believe in etherum.
forget ripple and XLM. although there will be a pump in the future there will be no major effect on the two coins. try switching to BNB and LINK, it looks better for now.

B.wealth

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:11:30 PM

My top 5 coins to hold is BTC, Eth, XLM, Trx, Xrp. I will love to hold all the listed coins because I believe in few years time, they will pump and cashing out big on them later is very possible.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 03:19:49 PM

There's many new coins and tokens outperforming old established altcoins so you might want to do research on the new defi bubble because some projects might be promising although a lot are taking advantage of the hype. If you want to trade, go for those. Currently I'm holding
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic
Zcash
Eos
Factom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: