Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126078 times)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Altcoin market is growing. So i will not agree on what your trying to say that altcoin market will crash soon. We all know that everything has its end. But noone can predict when will it come.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

We can't say all the altcoin will fall down maybe some coin will fade away in the coming years because they don;t have enough support from their project team.But for me 2018 will be the year of altcoin you can see already ETH price is going to moon but bitcoin price is going down.So from this we can conclude that bitcoin price will fall if altcoin rise and vice versa.
But crypto  currencies will be the future currencies there is no doubt with that so make your investment now to make profits in future or wait for the price to get expensive and worry later.
I think altcoins will prospher more this year there are new projects that will be succesfull this year and even surpass the last year performance because there lot of innovations that will be introduce in crypto currency world with the introductions of new  functional products that would surely catch the attentions of the investors.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

Not all alt coins were created for the market. Some are genuinely solving a problem. As soon as regulators, beam their lights fully on these alt coins, then be prepared for a crash

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

nowadays, many people are caring about the crytocurrencies, they join the coinmaket and trade or invest in some coins or ICO to make money. the market can go up or go down but i think in future alt coin maket will crash, may be 3 to 5 years later
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

I think that in February, the encryption money market will collapse, because altcoin's speculation is mostly Chinese, when it is their Spring Festival, and they will cash out.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

In my opinion hard to say what should happen on this issue. But if there will be a chance for alt coins market will crash probably it was happened already. Because it is true some of altcoins value loose 90% because of  unsuccessful project. The saying of the old ways " the stronger will remain."

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Altcoin market is growing. So i will not agree on what your trying to say that altcoin market will crash soon. We all know that everything has its end. But noone can predict when will it come.
the reason why some people are saying this, they just wanted to have an opportunity for those weak holders to panic and for sure they can
grab the opportunity to buy it all and earned, there's no exact information why the market will crash things that happen right now is also part
of the system, correction will always present when dealing with bitcoin.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I never thought about it, and I hope there is no traffic jam in altcoin because it will make many people trouble. hopefully altcoin could be better again.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I hope altcoin can operate longer because the users are very much and hopefully there will be no traffic jam. I think it would be better if there is a good way out if it happens.

aaron2024

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

What do you think?
There is no such thing as "going up forever". People will take their profit in the way up, and even if they wished to keep pumping it, there is not an unlimited supply of fiat in the planet for them to keep buying it.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

I think altcoins market will not crash. Nowadays many investor support crypto currency and altcoins market are not bubbles that blow out.
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Altcoin will not crash. They are more better and faster transactions . Bitcoin market will go down . Sooner or later that will be definitely !

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

I think cryptocurrency will never collapse but it will be more a correction.
because they serve as a damper for bitcoin. and I hope altcoin not crash
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I think with such a development of the fall of the coin will not be at all, it is a new structure that takes serious turns and a huge audience in its field, so that it's too early for us to wait for the fall
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

We could not come to the conclusion that the whole altcoin market would crash.Until there are some promising coins,the market would not crash.Altcoin market would travel in parallel with bitcoin market.Both strengthen each one's existence.Only the shitcoins which are just pumped and dumped and does not deliver any unique features would crash.We could now see altcoins like ripple performing well and recently ethereum performed well.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

If you check the  the majority of altcoin, they crash after a big pump specially if bitcoin is also on a bullish run. There  are only few who survive during bear market usually those under top 20 in coinmarketcap but other top coins also affected.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

Altcoin market will not crash. But of course there are too much shitcoins and these will vanish in the long run. The altcoins that proof they have potential will survive. It just that the craze of rocketing prices will end and there will be corrections. This cannot go on like this much longer.

rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

I think that alt market won't "crash" in the near future. There will be small correction no more than 50% in a week. Hope it will be at least 3 month later. And after  there is still a huge potential for market growth for years ahead and cryptocurrency market cap for today is just a drop in the sea.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

This year will become the year when first ICOs will have to fulfil there promises. So we'll see some small coins dying for sure, but I don't think that it'll affect the market somehow. 
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Personally, I don't believe the entire altcoin market will crash (or bubble pop as some say), but will instead continue it's nearly 1 year pattern of correcting 15-25% after a big run-up, then erasing those losses and going even higher days/weeks after the correction. Certainly, this cannot continue at the same rate it has over the past year, but I think the pattern will continue, just to maybe a lesser degree.

What we have seen over the past 2 days is already a correction of the new year's run-up... total market down about $100B as of now ($830 to $730), so I am predicting maybe a couple more days of sideways trading before the next market-wide rise.  I will therefore be looking to buy into a few of the cheaper coins that took some of the biggest hits last 2 days as most will likely see bigger % increases in this next swell.

Another thing to keep in mind that supports a theory of another big swell hitting soon is that wall street bonuses start getting paid out early next week.  There are many that firmly believe a huge portion of that money (and it's a LOT of money... avg bonus expected to be in the $150-$200k range) is going to get directly invested in crypto as most wall street people typical exhibit a high-risk high-reward mentality, and there is no better place to get that than the crypto market.  I think this influx will boost the market over the $1 trillion mark... certainly by the end of Q1 but probably sooner.

As for the BTC piece, many have hit on the notion that a big BTC run-up will suck money out of alts.  While this has been somewhat true over the past year, I'm not convinced BTC will explode enough to suck a super material amount out of alts... especially not the major alts like ETH, DASH, XRP, or even XMR, or ADA and many others in the top 20.  BTC has many problems facing it right now and solutions are not yet clear.  I think it would take some kind of monumental positive action on the BTC side to make it go up so high that it would suck significant $ out of most alts.  Granted, I do think it's current share of just 34% is probably too low and may go back to closer 40%, but many of these alts are solid and have proven resiliency over the past 6-12 months.

With that said, I do think that there will be a separation within alts that starts maybe around mid-year. Right now, pretty much every alt is way up, but eventually, when the money gets a bit tighter, I think people will start scrutinizing a bit more and support will swing towards legit alts with true purpose and solid road maps. Those alts will continue to rise while others will assuredly lose value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: