Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126076 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Altcon market will remain, I think, of course most of the coins will disappear, just now their huge number and a lot of spam. But I believe that time will put everything in its place.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I think the opposite of your thinking is that the Bitcoin market will end in the next three years, and the altcoins market will rise to the throne. The fact is that altcoins have a very close connection to ETH so the market is over. I think it's a long time coming. As for Bitcoin, there are currently too many disadvantages, if not the solution will not be able to survive more than 2 years.

Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

It will not crash. Some alts have good tech and they should stay. The ones without any innovative idea will fail for sure someday. I think only 10% will live and others will die.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

Its just a matter of time.. the Alts with good tech etc behind them should do alright.

Most the prices at the moment are just because of the hype.

Correction to follow

illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

i think when the price is too high than real value in it, it will down or collapse until certain level
and also, if price already down too much until it real value, it will go higher again
overbought and oversell already there in the market

altcoinmarket will crash?
I think just some of them that failed to grow
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

coupple of years
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Today, the market in China started to plummet.
In fact, people are always very optimistic about the bull market.
They think the bull market will continue.
However, the bear market has quietly come to a fore face.
Carefully protect your chips and wait for the next bull market to return.
harald71

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Today, the market in China started to plummet.
In fact, people are always very optimistic about the bull market.
They think the bull market will continue.
However, the bear market has quietly come to a fore face.
Carefully protect your chips and wait for the next bull market to return.
china closed their exchanges in September/Oktober last year, so why should someone care if they want to ban it? don't you see how many people are entering the market atm?

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

Well, there is always an alternative, I will look for another method of earning.
How to Tell a story has the properties of repeating itself. So there will always be something to do, but for now do not think about it that's how it happens and I'll think)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
hebistix

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

I agree with you, pretty much like .com bubble. I don't believe it will go further than early 2019 however I might be wrong
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

I do not think that alt coin market will crash. Alternative coin or alt coin will always be created by people who believe that there is a need for innovation and advancement of the existing crypto system.  Many alt coin will burn but those that survive will give a new meaning to the digital currency world.  Millennials believe so much on digital world as I noticed it.  My children who belong to these group are highly hyperactive when it comes to the digital world that they spend until the wee hours in their phone, tablet or pc.  Alt coin exchange or transactions are just a way of life for these generation.  Alt coin market will always be a byword for these era of children.
Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

The cryptocurrency market will strengthen after bitcoin alternatives that lack substance have failed. My personal opinion is that we're going to see a consolidation after a crash. What's going to occur is a lot of these ventures that don't have strong fundamentals, don't have good tech, or just unrealistic projects, they will eventually run into some major wall they can't quite overcome. They will fracture up and you will see a lot of them are certain to fail.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

There is a high competition in altcoin market wich causes to create more and  better coins wich will be useful and new,This means that when there is a free competition,there is no danger to crash altcoin market.I believe in future technologies and this will be new era of altcoins because we can use it to create a lot of useful goods as for business as for people.Businesses are searching new spheres to invest their capital rationally and profitably and they are trying to create new product wich will be inovative in the market.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

No one can predict unless you are a member of financial giants that can make the market shakes,but evey bull runs will result the bears to come thats how the market cycles.

That's really correct no one can actually know when would be the time that the coin market will crash because we are not actually holding the process of it unless if you are actually the direct person then basically it happens.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

We can never tell when it will crash only time will. But it is possibility the it will correct itself(market correction). We don't have any recorded crashes and if this happen but I think it is devastating just like the stock market crashes.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

I'm sure it's the future. there will hardly be a collapse, there will always be corrections. the intensity will be different.

annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

Hello! I have strict believe in very simple things like love, friendship, greedy and power. If somebody (one person or group of people) say stop it! I am sure in will be total illegal and they will find ways to make cryptopeople live make as in the hell! So until it meet somebody requirements it will be normal! Yes of course people always will try to hack any system but you know...Let's keep watch what here is going on! Good to you luck!
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

The whole market will never fall, on the contrary, now it is rapidly developing and within a year the highs will be updated many times. Then (yet not soon) when the saturation of the market comes, the last correction may occur. And then the volatility of the market will be much lower than the current one.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

An option of the market crash is just the manipulation of the certain groups which are trying to shut down the crypto industry. Altcoin market will prevail all the attacks and centralized influences because of the technology that each new altcoin has been implemented with. We are all bothered right now because of the drastic fall in the value of all the altcoins.

The real problem is that some people are actually thinking that the global demise of the market is coming but that is just a temporary break. Soon, the market will start to recover and those that were patient enough will profit from their portfolio holdings.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

The possibility of the alt coin market to crash will be possible once certain groups would have the power to systematically manipulate the functions to shut down the crypto industry. Hopefully, altcoin market should be able to prevail all the attacks and centralized influences because of the technology that each new altcoin has been implemented with. We are all bothered right now because of the drastic fall in the value of all the altcoins. The real problem is that some people are actually thinking that the global demise of the market is about to happen. However, that is just a temporary break. Soon, the market will start to recover and those that were patient enough will profit from their portfolio holdings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: