Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:38:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126076 times)
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Well, when the market collapses, I haven't thought about it, but I can say one thing that it will be not exactly soon, as it's now not who is not necessary.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

The cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development today. We expect the growth after the drop and the contrary. It repeats from time to time. The situation is absolutely normal. To the drop in prices you need to be ready.
alexpoker

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I think it will not crash because with time, there will be more projects useful for the people. Don't panic guys Smiley

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Since two months its crashing like any thing. Market need to boost up other wise investors wouldn't show interest to invest. This is the time to invest and hold for long time. Bulls are planning to move up other wise we miss the opportunity. 
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

The alt markets have already crashed and I think the prices are at rock bottom now. If you were waiting for a point to get into the crypto market then this is the time now. You wouldn't find a better time than this to invest some money into the alt market.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

I don't think altcoin market will crash because it has a big potential to resist many years from now on.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

It will not crash. Some alts have good tech and they should stay. The ones without any innovative idea will fail for sure someday.
Right now I think  this market is rather on a path towards consolidation rather than a terrible crash, because as time passes the new projects based on crypto is based on real products or services that are revolutionizing the business world, which is why the price of the new altcoins does not depend on thin air, but on authentic productive projects capable of generating wealth on their own.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

For all we know, we might not even started on the path on growth yet! May be cryptocurrency will involve into something he World can not do without. May be less than 5000 coin or token are not enough to cater for the need that cryptocurrency is here to meet! May there will never be a crash!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

This year will be green for main crypto and some altcoins , but what about other alts???
Maybe tokens of promising projects will rise  Smiley
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

This year will be green for main crypto and some altcoins , but what about other alts???

Yes that's true altcoin is staying green.or maybe their being growing up to the top.  for me it's never crash co'z of their many investors. but many coin we have in crypto. i hope that other crypto will be rise. so that other holding in crypto we never fails and give chance to have a big profit and not to risky.
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I think that this period can represent a "natural selection" for real and good project and scam/fake project. Not all "alt coin" will die but a good percentage yes.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

What do you think?
Cryptocurrency will crash if there is developed technology that is significantly more predominant than the blockchain technology. There are still vulnerabilities in blockchain technology and in the event that it is unraveled by a specific technology with similar highlights without a doubt crypto that depend on the blockchain will be not any more esteemed.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Altcoins will crash when Bitcoin Crash, and most of the altcoins were paired with Bitcoin value so when Bitcoin price value adjusted altcoins will be adjusted as well.
But sometimes, some altcoins aren't dependent on Bitcoin because they have unique projects. It all depends on the demand of the project and the coin supply that determines the price value of a coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

It's not always a green because Crypto Market is highly volatile, it should be green and red every other days but what's important is the market should surge the betting led by Bitcoin, otherwise, the whole crypto market will crash due to FUDs and fake news coming from nowhere.
It's ok having red days but it's more ok if green should be more because that is the indication that the crypto market is recovering and rising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

As at now, almost all altcoins are currently rising and it will be difficult to predict when it will actually crush. If possible, the crush shouldnt come anything soon because the market has been down for quite some time now.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Well i think It all depends on the whales & big ones that manipulate market. It wont end very well for many users. Thats why its good to keep an eye out on the market.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I think altcoin market will die only when people begin to take their money from the main coins.
That is, if they are disappointed in the crypto currency as an investment
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

As at now, almost all altcoins are currently rising and it will be difficult to predict when it will actually crush. If possible, the crush shouldnt come anything soon because the market has been down for quite some time now.
It should be crash not crush, this is difficult to know when the market can fully bounce back. I don't think of crash take place rather a correction indeed that price over down happen in the market. There would be a time for fully recovery occur and it will take place any moment.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

What do you think?
for all coins must have a chance to fall. will remain every development team of the coin will attempt to minimize that opportunity. as well as the state of the up and down market. that includes ups and downs of coins. sometimes falling and rising are common.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: