Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126074 times)
victorscrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

I think it will never die, and it will only die if all the big investors took their money out from the main coins.  As of now to make some predictions is too difficult and it depends on the whales and the big ones that manipulates the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

Most of the altcoins today are based on ethereum price so if eth coins will decrease then all of the altcoins are affected another thing is that bitcoins is really affecting the entire market since ethereum is also tether to bitcoins.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

I think it will never die, and it will only die if all the big investors took their money out from the main coins.  As of now to make some predictions is too difficult and it depends on the whales and the big ones that manipulates the market.
That's the spirit, altcoin market will not dead or crash. It so happen it went down and up the volatile exists but it is normal. Well once their is no demands price will decreases so market will always can recover.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I've sent them a request. We'll see.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

When btc is dead that will alse the time that altcoins will crash and it will occur first before btc totally abolish. In this stage bitcoin has a chance to recover but i believe the chance of majority of altcoins is nothing.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I think it hard to say exactly about this problem, this world is too new and very easy for someone control it. When people think what will happen, whales will make the game turn.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

It seems to me that this will not happen soon. The market starts to develop and grow and it's a good time to make a profit. I think that the crypto industry is just beginning to develop.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

According to me some Altcoins will die when Bitcoin falls, some coins looses its actual price and some coins will fall drastically. And sometimes it die because of negitive market new related cryptocurrency.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

I don't think there will be a crash, only correction i guess. Of course many people say that crypto is a bubble, but in my opinion it is not. Without any doubt some coins will lose its value, because they are senseless and useless and people will loose interest in it. But if we talk about really serious projects, i think the majority of them will be successful and will only grow in price.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

I don't think there will be a crash, only correction i guess. Of course many people say that crypto is a bubble, but in my opinion it is not. Without any doubt some coins will lose its value, because they are senseless and useless and people will loose interest in it. But if we talk about really serious projects, i think the majority of them will be successful and will only grow in price.

ofcourse market will be crashed like a big bubble, because that is bubble)
bubble - it s a not a hype of rogues sheme (but that s too)- it s a simple overvalued market
 if market will be uncontrolleble in the future and we are "going to to the moon" - that may be a sign for big crash and MAYBE for big world crisys (who know)
for block of this crashes gouverments make a laws barrier

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Let's hope that the market altcoins still can not be destroyed, because today we see how the market is growing and many crypto-currencies are literally beginning to grow and today it seems to me that everything will be fine in the market altcoins
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

All things can crash ,bitcoin,altcoin,blockchain u never know when or where this happens someday all gone what we know,but if we talking about near future bitcoin and altcoin stay good.This year is best then last becose many good news coming out and i think crypto going to next level in this year!

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is nothing like the Dot-com bubble and the comparison itself is a fallacy. A crypto dev team of, say, 20 people doesn't need a huge amount of money to pay the employees at the beginning of every month, so it's not being bankrupt easily.

That being said, a crash is to be expected at every moment and a good trader must be ready for everything. I just don't think that something that qualifies as a "crash" happens that soon in the market. We'll probably go bullish for a while.  Smiley
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

May be the time started for recovery, many altcoins started going up following by bitcoin recovery,  it is 100% sure will go to moon if bitcoin reached $20k, hope soon it will happens,note one thing if bitcoin crash all other coins will be crash that is the power of bitcoin, crypto king!!!!!
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Of course. The only thing that will happen will be corrections and not a crash, I don't understand why people keep expecting a crash when the cryptocurrency market has proven that it is anything but a bubble. the market will keep improving and growing in terms or market prices and value and there will be no such thing as a crash.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

It is really hard to predict when it's gonna happen. Maybe it won't crash but instead just slow down the pace of growth? Anyway, we will see first bell rings of the crash if it ever gonna be.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Crash is not a projection that anyone can outrightly predict. Changes i will say is inevitable. Instead of the market crashes, there can only be changes through some forms of corrections, just like what had between late 2017 and early 2018.
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

According to my understanding, cryptocurrency currencies will always be in the interest of the community, let alone the rapid development of cryptocurrency. hopefully the currency cryptocurrency continues to develop forever.
Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Coin market will crash when most off people will buy tokens, early investors will sell tokens to them. In resalt people will be with numbers, which will cost nothing. After 3-5 years will be created something new
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Your question is speculative, as if no one trust Crypto Currencies Market? in any stock market trading there is ups and down on the volume of investment in which affect the prices of each Market stock or shares. Base on the market preview from the start of Crypto Currency, yes, there was several time that the market goes down to the level that no one would expect, but after the correction of the market, it recover after the slump. I would not think that ALT coin ( Crypto Currency Trading) will crash because of the the stable fundamentals and growing confidence globally on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: