Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126078 times)
Pitparker

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I imagine if at any moment all altcoin increases and growth that can not be stopped. All rose unexpectedly. some time after the unbridled rise then altcoin will experience a fairly sharp crash, yes buble phenomenon then happened. Someday. I certainly do not know when it will happen.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Well seriously speaking maybe it is a no and a yes it is a 50:50 basis because for now there is a lot of people who use this kind of platform because it helps them to gain a lot of money and it wouldn't be crash because this is one of the main source of their income so there is no possibility that it will crash it looks like the need of the people but ones the people invented a new and easy way to gain money then we can say that it might be destroy because there is another  that is much easier to gain money compare to the ordinary one.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

I think end of this year, the coin apocalypse will start. So end of this year you will see a lot of coins dying. And in 2019 it will continue. There are to many shitcoins arround who are ttraded for money but who are absolutly worthless. So i can just recommend to everyone out there to put your money on real coins with real projects and devs behind. Otherwise you will loose a lot of money. So watch your coins, and it doesnt matter how much win you made with it. If its a shitcoin, it will die!

I absolutely agree with you. The market is now highly inflated a lot of new people in the market who want to earn. A lot of projects are not necessary for anyone. Therefore, when the whales will fix the profit, a lot of ordinary people will lose money.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

I think end of this year, the coin apocalypse will start. So end of this year you will see a lot of coins dying. And in 2019 it will continue. There are to many shitcoins arround who are ttraded for money but who are absolutly worthless. So i can just recommend to everyone out there to put your money on real coins with real projects and devs behind. Otherwise you will loose a lot of money. So watch your coins, and it doesnt matter how much win you made with it. If its a shitcoin, it will die!
make some study before deciding to choose where you want to put your money yes we can say that there is some shitcoin out there that are existing for but always there is some potential coin that will rise in 2019.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I dont know, no one really knows when the market will crash, just a prediction can be made. but it is not accurate. its really hard to know the flow of the market if you dont have enough knowledge. but knowledge is not enough to know of when will the market will go down.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gasdhzb76

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

i think It all depends on the whales & big ones that manipulate market. It wont end very well for many users. Thats why its good to keep an eye out on the market.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

When do you think alt coin market will crash When bitcoin began to fall, new investors began panic selling.
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

Alt coins  this year should develop and grow in price regardless of the behavior of bitcoin. I hope that the coming year will bring a flourishing of the Altocines and they will only strengthen their position.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

I personally think that as long as something that can create value for humanity does not disappear so easily, the blockchain is one, and the cryptocurrency it creates has brought us some value! I think within a few years. Will not crash!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:13 AM

I think it's nonsense. All that now prevents the market to disperse to the fullest, is the development of business. Because only a small part announced its side in the fight against cryptocurrency, and the rest are silent and think. Because of this, tryptomer waiting for a fair wind.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

Maybe, but Encryption is a revolution. Before the revolution was successful, no one could guarantee 100% success. Only participants will work hard for common goals. Only the participating talents qualify for the joy of success. Therefore, I think that if we participate, we must have a little persistence and conviction. We should believe it will not be destroyed. This is the future of the world.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

I don't think that the whole alt coins market will crash in the short, medium or long term.
What could probably happen is that a number of altcoins disappear while the few remaining ones gain popularity.
In the next 5 years, it will be necessary to show discernment by betting on the good horses.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

They are already crashing few times, and that crash that I always waiting for to get the cheaper price for long term hold. The chances are rare and when it comes don't want to missed them.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

I think Altcoin will not crash at any time.
Altcoin has a great opportunity in developing and growing. Although Altcoin is currently experiencing a price reduction I'm sure Altcoin will rise again with a high value.
Altcoin is a digital currency that every day continues to grow, for example, many emerging new coins in the market Cryptocurrency. Why would they create a new coin if the Cryptocurrency world has no future?
Surely the answer will be no future for Altcoin.
missyou343

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Crypto currencies are at the very beginning of their journey. The question is not whether there will be a crash or not, but in what exactly will become the crypto currency in the next 5-7 years.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Alts will never crash..they will evolve into legit, regulated, real use-case currencies. However, most of alts won't be around a few years from now for 2 reasons:

1. Better projects will come out burying the old ones
2. 90% of alts are cash-grab scams with no real products

That's why it's VERY important people invest only in old, established currencies. I personally invest only in the top 20..with an occasional ICO.
huubao193t

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Well, the crash of it is unlikely to be expected in the near future. Most likely, we are waiting for some narrowing of the market, as a lot of campaigns stumble on the ICO without even an intelligent idea. Smiley Smiley Smiley
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:46:04 AM

I don't think there will be a crash, it will be more a correction. This happened to almost every market, if you look at history. For a crash it really needs something ground breaking happened.
Some of the news is disastrous, and I had experienced such a few years ago, and I really do not want to see such a situation again.
Fray

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

There are two scenarios when alts fall. First is when bitcoin grows exponentially. During this time people begin selling their alts and start moving towards btc. The second scenario is when btc falls badly. In this case people begin selling their alts out of panic. The only scenario when alts rise is when btc stays stable.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

I don't know when the entire cryptocurrency market will collapse.
But at least for a short time, it won't happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: