Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126078 times)
lucy5632

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Since two months its crashing like any thing. Market need to boost up other wise investors wouldn't show interest to invest. This is the time to invest and hold for long time. Bulls are planning to move up other wise we miss the opportunity.
yjupio

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

Well, the crash of it is unlikely to be expected in the near future. Most likely, we are waiting for some narrowing of the market, as a lot of campaigns stumble on the ICO without even an intelligent idea.
namtran694

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I think it's nonsense. All that now prevents the market to disperse to the fullest, is the development of business. Because only a small part announced its side in the fight against cryptocurrency, and the rest are silent and think. Because of this, tryptomer waiting for a fair wind.
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Crash is not a projection that anyone can outrightly predict. Changes i will say is inevitable. Instead of the market crashes, there can only be changes through some forms of corrections, just like what had between late 2017 and early 2018.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

I don't think there will be a crash, only correction i guess. Of course many people say that crypto is a bubble, but in my opinion it is not. Without any doubt some coins will lose its value, because they are senseless and useless and people will loose interest in it. But if we talk about really serious projects, i think the majority of them will be successful and will only grow in price.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I have strict believe in very simple things like love, friendship, greedy and power. If somebody (one person or group of people) say stop it! I am sure in will be total illegal and they will find ways to make cryptopeople live make as in the hell!
zaluzi kroos

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

seeing more and more people knowing information about alt-coin I think the alt-coin market will get crowded causing coin prices to be high again
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

I don't think that the altcoin market will crash, what will happen will be that the altcoins that are scams will end up dying out with time when people stop investing in them. A lot of the altcoins in the market right now will end up failing due to them not having a good product to offer to the investors which will be used for the long term so projects like this will crash

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
XCryptoFund

Activity: 42
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements.
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

I am not sure that the market will soon collapse, there are always fluctuations,there is no reason that the market will collapse.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

At present, there are many types of cryptography. There are also a lot of coin scams. These coins will lose value and return to 0. But there are some coins with modern technology. Its technology will change for further development.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I think it's good if we think more positive and more optimistic what will happen to crypto, all conditions/situations... of course it could be faced with certain efforts to address it, till not feel afraid or excessive worrying. Here it still seems that crypto including altcoin still has a good future, which will get a good deal of acceptance until it is accepted in various countries/is not strictly prohibited. For the price graph, I think it hasn't shown at all that it will sink and no longer valuable, all need the process and the journey still can be brighter.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

I do not expect the collapse of the crypto-currency market in the coming years, much less in the near future! On the contrary, i do believe that there is a strong upward spurt ahead, many analysts write about it and this is supported by positive news from the world of crypto-currencies. I think the next 2 weeks will confirm this!
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Once a market has been created, it hardly ever crashes, what happens is "re-adjustment" to the realities it faces. Also as cryptocurrency is seen as a new wave of digital paying systems, there will always be a market demand for alt coins of some sort. The issue we are currently facing is too many alt coins, this needs to be streamlined, and it will eventually happen as soon as investors get more demanding about what an alt coin is supposed to offer. Thus, less valuable projects or altcoins will stop receiving monetary support, and they begin to fade.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

I guess all market coins without exception will start to crash when bitcoin price lowered in-between 1000 - 2000 $ because all traders going to convert remaining assets to Bitcoin then directly converted into $ even i don't want to dream about this scenario .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Altcoin market already crash alongside with the bitcoin crash since last January so right now we are in the recovery phase, it is a bit crazy though that the market lost a lot of marketcap so i hope we will recover and the bullrun will happen again next year. The crash is good because now the price will grow in a more healthy way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

I don't think that's going to happen . It's too early for the market to fall down .
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

It can still happen. Most coins are useless. The price is heavily overpriced. So, think carefully where to invest.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Unfortunately, I think it is inevitable , but I think it will happen not earlier than in 10-15 years
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

I think it's in a state of collapse, so it doesn't matter, because the whole market is in a positive direction, and it will perfectly normal that the useless tokens will disappear.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: