Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126074 times)
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

I think in August the coin will once again drop and it will probably reach 5000, and then there will be a take-off!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JennyGreen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Alt coins are the technology of the furture, Bitcoin will have no use for masses other than store of value, these alt coins (mostly blockchains) will survive and be the tech which drives mass adoption, all with bitcoin on top as a store of value
Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

The altcoin market will live for as long as bitcoin lives. Now the price of bitcoin began to grow and after it reaches its peak will begin to grow and altcoins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

I don't think that the altcoin market will crash at all. The worse that I think that will happen to it is that most of the altcoins will end up dying out due to most of them being scams anyway. There will be normal price crashes from time to time after bull markets and recoveries but other than that the market will just be fine for the most part really.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I think the altcoins market will not collapse because it is impossible, exchange without altcoins is not a function as it works now, very necessary for the altcoins market to collapse, first need to destroy bitcoin, but it is also impossible, my research that the altcoins market will not collapse.the altcoin market is holding on to bitcoin.while bitcoin will live altcoins.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Alternative cryptocurrency market is so large now and its development is increasing very fast. I am not sure that it will crash one day. Alt's influuence on the market too serious.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

No one can accurately predict the development of the situation in the future. But I believe that some altcoins may disappear, but the crypto market in any case will continue its active development.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

I don’t think crypto will ever crash, but I can’t know the future. What I know it won’t happen in nearest future. After falling there always comes rising.

Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

We can not determine when altcoin will crash, it will depend on the person who is investigating on altcoin if many will buy, then the price will be high, and vice versa if there are many who will sell or trade then the price will crash so it will depend on the people invest in this coin.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

The market may fail if bitcoin falls below $ 5,000. In this case, many investors will leave the market.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

Crypto is spread and I don't think that it will be possible to crash it. It needs to reach its top and only after that may be there will be any cases for crashing.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

The fact that cryptornic falls for more than six months does not mean that it will lead to collapse. Money bags at any time can decide to start growing the market and everything will be restored.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

To be honest I don't really now when it will happen, but now things are gerring more and more stable, so just be patient and eventually your investment will multiply.
 Better select top alts,those won't crash
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

What do you think?

Most of the coins will decrease interest, we can not completely ignore your statement in the next few years there will be some coins to be lost.
Only good potential coins and tokens that will survive will disappear within months or years.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

What do you think?

Unpredictable, unless you are one of the members of a financial giant that can make the market vibrate.
But it all depends on sales and purchases balanced, because if not, then the market will again experience noise and prices will fall.
We'll see what it will be like.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

Altcoin and market are continously crashing down. And there still no sign when it goes up . What we know now is crypto experiencing a red market for almost 5-6 months after getting and achieving the all time high trend of crypto market last year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

What do you think?
I think the risk is getting bigger these days, because altcoin has been going up a lot lately.
when Altcoin will fall soon I will sell the Altcoin. while Altcoin's price is still quite high. so as to be able to rely on Altcoin and be able to get enough profit before Altcoin's fall will happen so quickly if we do not sell it cannot be a chance to gain profit in the future.

Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

I think, altcoin will not collapse. But altcoin depends on the general trend of the crypto market. Bitcoin is the inspiration of the market and the belief of investors. Even traders are also based on the information and value of bitcoin for transactional analysis. That means that the dơntrend of altcoins is temporary and that growth will be sooner or later.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

Absolutely I'm not thinking that when will the altcoin market will crash. But If it is not listed on their market it will not gonna crash because it only crash when people started to get dump the currency they are holding or get panic of what should they do to their holding currency that leads them to sell it in the market. I hope the team of a campaign will really manage the currency that will not gonna crash in the future.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

Absolutely I'm not thinking that when will the altcoin market will crash. But If it is not listed on their market it will not gonna crash because it only crash when people started to get dump the currency they are holding or get panic of what should they do to their holding currency that leads them to sell it in the market. I hope the team of a campaign will really manage the currency that will not gonna crash in the future.
The prices of most coins will crash one day. I think by then there won't be that much people that will care in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: