Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:40:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126078 times)
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

I agree with you that this is a game or something like the word poor maybe, because this crypto world seems to give the market a big support bear and it is just a trick to jump and explode the crypto market later and also all that requires extra patience for success in the end.
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

Altcoins are too significant to be crashed. They make the process of cryptomarket's development possible and what is more we can make money there.
Cryptoserfy

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

well, this market is now highly inflated a lot of new people and who want to earn profit, also a lot of projects are not necessary for anyone
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

This can happen if the price of bitcoin falls below $ 2,000. In this situation, the market may simply not survive.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

The 90% correction has happened in the last half a year, I think now it is time for regaining the losses. Smiley
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

This can happen if the price of bitcoin falls below $ 2,000. In this situation, the market may simply not survive.
The market will survive in any case, even if bitcoin falls to the very 0. The beauty of it is that it just never happens. And if it does, people will simply move to another token. And if people leave, then another question arises, and why cryptocurrency, if people do not use it?
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

Currently altcoin is like a root, which has spread and begins to spread into all life activities. Falling and rising altcoin values ​​will be a natural thing, because if it keeps stable it will not be good for market conditions. Forex altcoins will be a major requirement.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

The way I see, we are in the end of the bear market, and the Altcoins will show some significant price growth soon. I think Bitcoin will not keep 45-50% share in the cryptocurrency market for the long term.

kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Many people seeing cryptocurrency market will end very soon and they can't wait to happen, I believe those people have that kind of mindset are failure or loses a lot money in the world of cryptocurrency. They way I see cryptocurrency will gonna stays forever and it will be part of every economy in every country in the world. Altcoins is really important in the market because it balances the cryptocurrencies wherein people have many choices to invest their money.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
1Nebonad1golovoy1

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I do not think that in the future the market of altcoins will collapse, my me that everything will be different. the altcoins rate will grow very well, all this is obtained by the blogger bitcoin. as long as bitcoin is alive, the altcoins market will not collapse not when it will only grow, I am sure it is more than 100% do not even think that the course of altcoins can collapse .
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I think if the coins we choose are correct, the longer the hold will be more profitable but sometimes there are some coins that are only in demand for a while and if we keep storing it, not the profit we will get but the loss because the price is cheaper and if it is like that it will be difficult for the coin to rise

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

I don't think it will crash soon. Every bubble can explode, I don't think that altcoin will crash next year. Some altcoins even hold bullrun bitcoin, so altcoin will soon be independent.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Good altcoins will always be. Bitcoin solves not the same tasks as altcoins. There are projects with good ideas, technologies and we can invest in them. These are really quality projects. Altcoins should be good so we can use them. Just need to choose such altcoins and invest in them. Altcoins are really interesting
chereshnya

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

I think the coin market will reach its bar with the conduct of new coins ,in three years .
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

In my opinion bad things must always make us ready, we can never guarantee that crypto can last for a long time so that when crypto crashes we must be ready and have another plan.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

I think, definitely not today. Most likely, we will observe an upward trend with local subscriptions for at least a few more years. It is necessary to wait while.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

I do not think that in the future the market of altcoins will collapse, my me that everything will be different. the altcoins rate will grow very well, all this is obtained by the blogger bitcoin. as long as bitcoin is alive, the altcoins market will not collapse not when it will only grow, I am sure it is more than 100% do not even think that the course of altcoins can collapse .
Yeah that's what I'm thinking...crypto is just started and this will definitely go in a upward direction as we are in the digital world and crypto is our future currency.
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Market is pretty volatile now but I think that it will get better over time. ...the massive hype at the end of last year was pretty bad for the reputation.
Now it is starting to get better and better imo.

I can't see any serious crash coming in.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market will strengthen after bitcoin alternatives that lack substance have failed, a former chief executive and co-founder of Ethereum said.

"My personal opinion is that we're going to see a consolidation after a crash," Charles Hoskinson told CNBC in an interview Friday. Hoskinson now runs blockchain research firm IOHK, but was previously in charge of Ethereum, which develops the underlying technology for the cryptocurrency Ether (also known as Ethereum).
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

The cryptocurrency market will strengthen after bitcoin alternatives that lack substance have failed, a former chief executive and co-founder of Ethereum said.

"My personal opinion is that we're going to see a consolidation after a crash," Charles Hoskinson told CNBC in an interview Friday. Hoskinson now runs blockchain research firm IOHK, but was previously in charge of Ethereum, which develops the underlying technology for the cryptocurrency Ether (also known as Ethereum).

Hoskinson further raised concern about "unrealistic" cryptocurrency projects entering the space.
He said:
"What's going to occur is a lot of these ventures that don't have strong fundamentals, don't have good tech, or just unrealistic projects, they will eventually run into some major wall they can't quite overcome. They will fracture up and you will see a lot of them are certain to fail."

But the entrepreneur added that many of these cryptocurrency projects might not fail any time soon as they have enough funding behind them to sustain themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: