Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126076 times)
grinifols

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I believe that some altcoins may disappear, but the crypto market will continue its active development in any case.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

I do not think there will be any more significant crash in the near future, we are pretty much over it. Bitcoin won some dominance back, but this tendence should also be over soon IMO.

tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Very many coins that are not backed by good, promising projects will certainly fail. However, there are still very promising coins, which despite the long drawdown of the market, show an increase compared to prices last summer. Everything will be fine, the market will not crash.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

if the market does not stop falling, it is possible that we will soon see the collapse of the crypto currency.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

I think that this will not happen soon. The crypto-currency market is underpinned by a large number of large players, and the price will only grow today. Yes, we can say that now there is a downward trend, but if you look globally, then the market is still growing!
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

When Bitcoin is hacked, it may only use quantum computers, but quantum computers may take more than 30 years to acquire. So I think this is when the cryptocurrency disappears.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jins937

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

I believe that if the market continues to fall, many altcoins will become worthless, and it is possible that the cryptocurrency market may collapse.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I would not use the word "crash", but "correct". I guess this could happen any moment if Bitcoin's price will start another sharp upleg as many are expecting to happen soon.

I also believe that. As the market correction is visible from the start of January and prices already stabelise for a while then drop again deeper but I think it will recover and will show a comeback soon. This correction may not last for a year.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

I think that a major drop has passed, now in August there will be a slight drop, after which there will be a growth of the market!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

The crash will come much much later than you imagined. The altcoins are now representing the entire cryptocurrency world as much as Bitcoin. In fact, the entire value of the crypto world is now dominated by altcoins. Bitcoin is now representing less than half of the total market cap of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will remain to be the number one of them all, but the altcoins will continue to thrive as there are now a lot of different purposes and working economies supporting various altcoins. Somehow, altcoins are actually the fruits of the labor of Bitcoin. Altcoins turn the world into blockchain.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
janiirobins

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Never. LOL. Why do you even think of that. Yeah, for some reasons, I think the quantity will decrease, but the market will never die.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

I think that not yet. this is a fear not only for me, but also for a huge number of people. while it is popular, it will exist. And I want that it’s will exist eternal
Werfomu

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

As I composed before, I don't imagine that the altcoin market will be devastated, on the grounds that each coin is an entire task, obviously with the progression of time numerous activities will just kick the bucket, since they won't have any item and won't have a blockchain
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

and a bear market as long as you are discussing is now happening, even the length of the bear market exceeds your estimates, if it is calculated now the bear market has been going on for 7 months and still continues, whether when this bear market will stop, it is difficult to determine what will happens in the market future.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

I think that this will not happen soon. The crypto-currency market is underpinned by a large number of large players, and the price will only grow today. Yes, we can say that now there is a downward trend, but if you look globally, then the market is still growing!

The more money is attracted to the crypto industry, the longer the market will live. Add to this all the manipulations that are currently taking place on the market. I do not think that the collapse is worth waiting for soon.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

such an era will soon come, certainly not this year and probably we will still have time to grab a HYIP but this will be the last wave...
trinhvanthang5

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I also think about it! it can not be that because of the fact that very, very many people have started to practice, and when people make up the means, all this will take and fall!
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

My point is that when the ICO ends, perhaps the cryptocurrency will lose value. ICO is very important for cryptocurrencies. This is the only way to release the foam.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Altcoins market will always get some correction everytime BTC goes wild again,its the relation of alts to BTC's movements.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

You were right back than, and I think the market is now looks much healthier, than back in January.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: