Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126076 times)
Bitrecords

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

The market of alcoctins will never fail, unless, of course, only the light turns off or the Internet disappears, but I believe that these two factors will not be observed by mankind. So safely comrades invest in alcoins and look forward to their huge growth, and then we'll look at the wealth!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KROADER

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Most altcoins will slowly die out while some will become bigger than any coin we've seen yet.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I recommend you to stop being nervous and panic) everything will be fine, the market is on the mend .
The market isn't at all on the mend, it is still in the dump period and each coin is loosing value in the long term whereas they gain a few dollars each day but at the end of the day the net value of that coin still remains in the negative. So anyone could panic, I mean one year ago Etherum was at about $1k and now watching it at $300 below shocks everyone even including me.
Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I believe that altcoins in principle, most of them have a successful technology. Of course in the near future, many violas will die, but many will only grow and it will happen soon
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Alt coin market will not be crashed, it is very important and universal system which is very significant in our modern world, even people will not allow it to be crash or just to be close to this situation, so I really am sure that crash is impossible here at all.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market has collapsed now, except for the other coins in Bitcoin, which are very depreciated.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Actually,  I don't want altcoin to crash and specifically, if it will crash I can't say the time.  Ethereum is an altcoin but I know for sure that reduction in its price can't cause it to crash. If altcoin will crash it will not be all but some occur that their values are economically unprofitable or bad. Litecoin is an altcoin and it has a good value in the market.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

I believe that this market is on a path towards consolidation rather than a terrible crash, because as time passes the new crypto projects are based on real products or services that are revolutionizing the business world, offering real solutions to problems that can find an adequate response in blockchain technology, which is why the price of the new altcoins does not depend on thin air, but on authentic productive projects capable of generating wealth on their own.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

Actually,  I don't want altcoin to crash and specifically, if it will crash I can't say the time.  Ethereum is an altcoin but I know for sure that reduction in its price can't cause it to crash. If altcoin will crash it will not be all but some occur that their values are economically unprofitable or bad. Litecoin is an altcoin and it has a good value in the market.
not only you, everyone also doesn't want this to happen. many factors make the market crash from bad news, the value of bitcoin according to and the level of investor confidence is reduced due to the lack of good projects and many scam projects

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

I believe that altcoins in principle, most of them have a successful technology. Of course in the near future, many violas will die, but many will only grow and it will happen soon

Many altcoins already crash, the one that has no value in the market so we better choose a good altcoin for the longer period of our investment.
LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will never collapse. If they are harmed, they will, in a sense, affect a lot of the economies of the world. If the Cryptocurrency market is dying, perhaps the world economy is dying.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I find all the crypto currencies to be very sustainable one and I believe that all these crypto currencies will last for many decades in the future and has a very bright future ahead and these all currencies are superior to all the Fiat currencies available in the market currently and thus the crypto currencies are threat to all the forms of Fiat currencies and I don’t know about all the crypto currencies but I am sure for bitcoin and etherum that they are not going to crash and at least for 3-4 decades.
Worty316

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

“MegaCryptoPolis is a decentralized city builder game running on Ethereum blockchain smart contracts that you can play in any browser or on mobile device using special apps. Every building in this a game is a crypto token which ownership rights are verified in the blockchain.”

Blockchain gaming is a new and blossoming industry, particularly on the Ethereum network. Ether, the crypto-currency associated with the Ethereum network, can be used to buy assets in many new blockchain games. Depending on your taste in games, MegaCryptoPolis may be one of the most interesting new titles to enter this arena. Currently still in the pre-sale stage, Ether can be used to buy plots of land or management rights to entire districts.

Management rights to a district can be bought at auction with bidding starting at 5 Ether but usually ending up around 10. District holders profit off of every transaction that takes place within their district, each one containing around 1000 blocks of land. These blocks are sold in a first-come-first-served style with prices starting at 0.015 Ether but ranging up to 3, so far, for the more highly contested plots.

If you are like me, where 5 Ether is not an option, there are still ways to enter this game. New, unsettled districts have been opening up several times a week, if you are lucky enough to get in at the right time, you can find some good deals. For instance, I was able to buy 3 blocks of land for 0.08 Ether. Since then 4 neighbouring plots have been sold and allowed me to regain 0.0132, and that was only within 48 hours. Here is a breakdown of the land sale payouts:
Another tactic, for those with slightly more capital to invest, is to buy a 2 x 2 (or more) section of blocks. With a 2 x 2 section, buyers will be able to develop higher efficiency buildings to maximize returns once the game goes live. Although costing more in initial investment, hypothetically it may be worth it for an increased share of revenue.

This game appeals to me in several ways. Firstly, as a gamer, I have long enjoyed playing SimCity in all it’s reiterations. Secondly as a crypto investment addict, I view investing in this game as a safe bet compared to “hodling” my Ether in this whacked market.
If you like this kind of stuff please Upvote, Re-Steem, and most importantly Comment, I would love to hear your thoughts on this game, before I invest any more.
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

Altcoins market will bleed if BTC moves again, we do not have any time frame can happen in the market.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Hello, everyone.
Yesterday I made a short satirical shitpost video exactly on topic. It's called "THE FALL". Hopefully it will make you at least smile.
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkUW74D0Fao&t
Also you can check my other videos on the channel.
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

Altcoins market will bleed if BTC moves again, we do not have any time frame can happen in the market.
On my opinion, it will be last forever and this new technology would be very revolutinary. It can not be predicted and I hope it will not happen because there are so many people use this blockchain technolgy even for government company and also us the citizens.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:32 AM

Hope soon it will happens,note one thing if bitcoin crash all other coins will be crash that is the power of bitcoin, crypto king!!!!!
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

What do you think?
I find all the crypto currencies to be very sustainable one and I believe that all these crypto currencies will last for many decades in the future and has a very bright future ahead and these all currencies are superior to all the Fiat currencies available in the market currently and thus the crypto currencies are threat to all the forms of Fiat currencies and I don’t know about all the crypto currencies but I am sure for bitcoin and etherum that they are not going to crash and at least for 3-4 decades.
ETH is on the brink of collapse. The activity of the ICO project has pushed up the price of ETH, and now the various tokens are in a downturn, which can be observed to affect the price of ETH. Bitcoin is relatively worth holding.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

What do you think?
I'm sure that bitcoin can not exist without alternative currencies. There should be a lot of coins on the market. Of course, at the moment there are a lot of garbage on the market, but there is no doubt that soon this mess will end.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

I guess it will never be, because of the benefits it brings. Currently altcoin is depreciating, but it will recover strongly at the end of the year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: