Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126076 times)
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Some of them will disappear from the market , some of them will crash but the rest of them will survive.
The whole crypto market lives tough times nowadays but we have experienced such situations in the past
and the market always bounced back.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

There are projects with good ideas, technology, and we can invest in them. This is really a quality project. Altcoin must be good so we can use it. Only need to choose such an altcoin and invest in it. Altcoin is very interesting
mangle

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

I recommend you to stop being nervous and panic) everything will be fine, the market is on the mend .
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

I don't think that's going to happen , there are a lot of very good altcoins . I hope that the price will not fall
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

The market of crypto currency is very diverse and dynamic. Some coins gain weight, others become cheaper and even come from the crypto-currency market. I believe that the crypto-currency market itself will only continue to develop rapidly.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

I think that people who think about this will never wait for such an event, because today the market is full of new news and new opportunities especially for the crypto-currency market on the threshold of the global financial crisis, I think that everything will turn out.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

I think that people who think about this will never wait for such an event, because today the market is full of new news and new opportunities especially for the crypto-currency market on the threshold of the global financial crisis, I think that everything will turn out.
I think that people just want to discuss it, because cryptocurrency is very successful. But, despite the success, it will not collapse, as it is only the beginning.
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

When quantum computers appear, perhaps the cryptocurrency market will quickly collapse. Or the global financial crisis. This is not certain.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

I hope that the crypto currency market will not fall, because it is at the lowest point now. I believe that the general growth of the crypto currency market will soon begin.
Nibelung

Activity: 868
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

It seems to me that the market will go up. At the moment, trading volumes are increasing and this means that investors are interested in crypto currency.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Wait for the BTC dominance to be higher im sure all the alts will bleed hard,if the BTC goes wild again all the money from alts will be transfered to BTC.
I did see for the permissibility Altcoin did experience erratic ups and downs. but I am confident that the development team will work on improving the market to make Altcoin very capable of being dependable in the future as a good coin for the advancement of the existing market.
I am currently still looking for Cryptocurrency market still experiencing developments that continue to rise. so the current would be very capable of carrying far greater advantage again in the future to use them and support for progress in the future.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

As we see at the moment the bear market and the price reduction lasts from the beginning of the new year. Nobody could imagine such a development of events. Nevertheless, many people hope that in October, the recovery and growth of the crypto-currency market will begin.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

The problem is very simple. According to my observations, when the bitcoin declines, all the coins will fall. Bitcoin is too important for cryptocurrencies.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

I hope that the crypto currency market will not fall, because it is at the lowest point now. I believe that the general growth of the crypto currency market will soon begin.

as long as there are still many people who hold crypto crurrency around the world I'm sure it won't fall

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

The cryptocurrency market will crush if the bitcoin price falls below $ 2,000. Then  the network may fall, there will be no miners.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Over time, the price of electronic money fell sharply. I think there will be times when the altcoin will collapse completely. But I was wrong the market continues to grow. There will be new coins coming out of the market.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I am sure the market will not crash, instead I am sure that the market will improve over time, if you look at the current situation indeed the development of coin prices is very ugly and often decreases, but if BTC returns to increase in price I am sure the price of other coins will increase as well
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I do not think of any altcoins crashing, because many coins now are getting the attention of investors and they are putting big amounts of investments here like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Bitcoin. These coins are the most popular coins that can contribute to us a huge amount of income.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

I do not want to think about it at all. For me, the collapse of the market, this is the greatest fear. I've invested so much in the cryptic business. What I only think about is that the market will only prosper and grow.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

I have never worried that the market will collapse, why? Because the current cryptocurrency has been tied to the blockchain, when people need the blockchain, they always come into contact with the cryptocurrency!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: