Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 2006 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:20 AM

By and large bitcoin was made with qualities to be the main coins ever or made to be the future cash, the future to use in exchanges. Partnerships, organizations and furthermore shopping centers acknowledge bitcoin as installment. Perhaps they see the eventual fate of its potential in working together exchanges. What's more, perhaps they accept to its long area terms in business world.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Big corporation accept bitcoin, it is because of the price value, big corporations are very practical in terms of profit, they really know about the price movement of bitcoin. Big corporations can hold stocks of bitcoin for a long period of time which they can wait and sell their bitcoin stocks when price go higher.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Most of the big corporations who accept bitcoin usually do it for the gimmick.
They want to attract customers who are into bitcoin( usually people who owns bitcoin, and doesn't necessarily need the item that the organization is trying to sell

For me it is a good very marketing decision, but you should know that bitcoin has huge fees right now, and if you want to buy something that is worth less than $100, you will need to pay 10% of them just for fees.
That makes no sense for me, just like it happened when it was on Steam.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

The big corporations that you've mentioned who accepted bitcoin as a payment is slightly related there business to crypto currency. There business is operated  and enabled by internet access which is the same to crypto currency. Maybe they accept crypto as a payment specially bitcoin, because they know that it has a high potential and ability to create higher value in the future, bitcoin it self is the most popular and most used crypto currencies.
Yara1

Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

They accept bitcoin in other to make transactions easier and fast for the company and they customers.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

i think because they recognize the value of bitcoin is a good currency thats why big corporations accept bitcoin

Large corporations are interested in working with Bitcoin. Because it brings them new customers and new opportunities. And accordingly more money.
There are countless reasons why big companies are ready to accept bitcoin in payments etc. they all know very well about the brightest future of bitcoin among all digital currencies. There are much chances for bitcoin to become the international legal currency of the world in the coming decade or a score. So the thing is that these people are securing their future after working with bitcoin right now.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

Because of the business they live on a large scale, and are lucky when their high bitcoin prices take advantage of this opportunity to facilitate their transactions

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

One of the reasons why big corporations accept bitcoin is that they have a foresee that bitcoin can be of  great help in prospering their business. True or big business men projects success over loss or bankruptcy.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

I think why do big corporations accept bitcoin maybe the reason is the investors that want to invest to them is a bitcoin user and he/she want to invest his/her bitcoin to a corporation that he/she wanted to invest with his bitcoin and as I see to other people who invest using their bitcoin is a 99% of success thats why I also want to invest to ccorporations.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Paypal doesn't accept Bitcoin, unless that changed very recently. But the last thing that I've known about Paypal was that they specifically "banned" crypto payments over Paypal by denying any buyer or seller protection for crypto trades.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

because they see oppurtunity in it i think, and somehow realize that can hit many customer too, and huge profit when on bitcoin too and don't forget about tax too

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Yara1

Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Big cooperation accept bitcoin in other to move there business to the era of digital life where payments are made online from any where.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Because of the business they live on a large scale, and are lucky when their high bitcoin prices take advantage of this opportunity to facilitate their transactions
Everywhere in the world, advanced traders, from small stores to large corporations join the Bitcoin trend, many of them doing so to improve cash flow by lowering costs and raising capital.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Paypal doesn't accept Bitcoin, unless that changed very recently. But the last thing that I've known about Paypal was that they specifically "banned" crypto payments over Paypal by denying any buyer or seller protection for crypto trades.

Paypal announce that they will accept it back in 2014 or 2015. Since then they didnt do anything about it, but as far as I know only Microsoft fully embraced it, they allow users to pay for product with bitcoin for both windows and Xbox.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

Will,in my own opinion thats why do big corporation accepts BTC as being payments method because its a big oppurtunity and big investment partnership bussiness both in the digital currency and the company,and one example of this company is microsoft,paypal etc.they both have a mutual understanding to each other to use bitcoin as payments and in return of the company as there services, maybe this is a part of marketing strategy to convience more investor.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley
Large companies accept bitcoin payments. Because those companies can convert bitcoin into cash and vice versa. They are not afraid of losing money because they are the rich boss, who are the richest people in the world.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

I think the big coporation that accept Bitcoin is amazon now only. Not much of them want to related to Bitcoin as a payment.
The pumps and dumps are the real beauty of crypto market and without the fluctuations in the market, it will lose investors. Increase and decrease in values allow investors to gain profits in short terms. As far as bitcoin’s performance is concerned this year.

I am pretty sure that it is going to rock hard and the reason is very obvious. Bitcoin is increasing in popularity which is bringing new investors to the market.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

I don't think all big corps accept Bitcoins as payments just like I don't think small business don't since it depends on the business owners themselves if they see something in Bitcoin that is of potential gain for them.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

I haven't heard about big corporation accept bitcoin but if this big corporation accept bitcoin as a cryptocurrency one thing is for sure because they can gain more profit in bitcoin than in fiat money. The beauty of this currency it may dump or pump, in this case it brings investors in the market.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Big firms or companies such microsoft, paypal etc. maintains quality and do inovations, they accept bitcoin as their mode of payment for which Bitcoin is fast and effecient tansaction and potentially comply with their quality standards.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: