Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum vs SHIFT  (Read 553 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

I will pick substratum out of the two but i may be wrong as i see big support community for shift as well, i hope both will do well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popular_vote

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Shift will do 2b end of the year I think, so that is a 20x return. If they can get their product to market it will change the internet, and then there is much more possible in terms of ROI.
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

I choose Substratum, they have the best DNS solution. They also have a dApp platform and a crytpo pay solution coming too. They are building more than just the foundation for the decentralized web.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

SHIFT is better tha Substratum,,
you said you don't know a lot about substratum,, this means you have less informations on it, so don't take a big risk,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Shift currently has a marketcap of 92 million (Substratum 467 million). They have built their new website on Phantom and have released their website already. Shift have a lot of potential for growth. After the release of the six month marketing plan with the new marketing team and the white paper Shift price will definitely increase.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

I think there's room for both.

I'm in SUB since $0.14 and still very bullish. But I'm positive about Shift too.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Thoughts on both at the moment?  Substratum has dropped huge and so has shift. 
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Shift is the basis of the blockchain application used to create products that can be accepted by the public and become truly popular. You should invest them in 2018. shift very good
jubings

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

Guys both products are good. Just with different history and story. Both show us that developing real working decentralized web take time, looks like many years, one is doing marketing as has to as it is it’s duty to ICO investors and the second developing fast under the radar with many changes in last few years too. I am a Shift holder though but and from the web business so know all the pains there. Both ecosystems (none out yet, one will be sooner and one will be later) are very much different but the idea behind it is awesome. Why not invest in both as looks like both have at least at this moment very strong community. That matters. Both “competing” vs 1000 of other cryptocurrencies but in the let’s same field, similar slogan, etc... With some similar goals and some different, same as history. I can’t go deep into the technical level as not an expert also hard to say what will come in the future for both products. Shift has to release to get some more of attention and community trust, exactly the same as Substratum. So wait and see, can be slogan for strong believers and wait until the end of holidays for traders, as it looks like. Just IMHO. Just hope at least one or both projects do bring some changes that would make internet better.
Ripplegirl23

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:23:18 PM

SHIFT is better tha Substratum,,
you said you don't know a lot about substratum,, this means you have less informations on it, so don't take a big risk,,

I agree with you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: