Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in 2018 can bring changes to its users  (Read 216 times)
stevano (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

which I mean is that there is a financial change to the users when compared in the previous year, I hope the bitcoin price will continue to rise so that bitcoin can be better known by all levels of society, because it can change the circumstances of users towards a better financially

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

If you look at the year 2017 has proven a lot of people whose financial life improved because of work in bitcoin, if bitcoin prices in 2018 better and more expensive then I am sure will more people whose lives change thanks to bitcoin. Actually I've proved it, my income in 2018 more smoothly from 2017, hopefully will be like that next...
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

which I mean is that there is a financial change to the users when compared in the previous year, I hope the bitcoin price will continue to rise so that bitcoin can be better known by all levels of society, because it can change the circumstances of users towards a better financially

It's true that bitcoin will be better known in the society in 2018 and the price will continue to rise. Now that the festive season has come to an end, people are coming back to the crypto market with their surplus money to invest back in crypto market pushing the prices higher. Bitcoin is indeed helping a lot of people around the world to live a better life and to become more financially independent. But there is a reason to worry now.

The exponential growth of bitcoin 2017 had raised quite a few alarms in the upper houses of governments. So a lot of governments have now started debating on it to understand the financial implications of bitcoin on their economy and whether to legalize it or ban it. So I believe, a lot of countries will come up with their decisions on bitcoin in 2018. Either they will ban it or legalize it. Since a lot depends on the governments, lets just hope for good.

Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

I hope like that. With bitcoin many people can change their life. Like me, i hope my life and my family can change because bitcoin. I hope in 2018 bitcoin will better
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

In 2018 bitcoin will become more popular to the common people or beginner and the person who earned it before will want to become more financially sound,  but price is already high so investor will wait to go its price down
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I hope like that. With bitcoin many people can change their life. Like me, i hope my life and my family can change because bitcoin. I hope in 2018 bitcoin will better
Many people now are successful with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin help them in there financial aspect from poor to become rich now. Bitcoin help me and my family too from rugs to riches in I hope in 2018 bitcoin become more successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I'm not so sure. This year bitcoin will have big problems. The constantly increasing price for the confirmation of transactions, most of all for confirmation. Now added persistent problems with the operation and withdrawal of Fiat on the exchanges. All of this could end badly for the whole crypto community.
xyrill

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

maybe there are changes like the bitcoiners and maybe in 2018 more bitcoiner and the value of bitcoin will bigger and bigger and maybe there's so many changes and circumstances in bitcoin

World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5M Raised During pre-ICO
☰ BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol  (http://bit.ly/2xAe9w3)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

Many people now changes there life because of bitcoin . Bitcoin helps them to learn and to become successful. Like me I learn in bitcoin how to invest and trading and I gain my knowledge and my family too they learn how to save and invest.  In 2018 bitcoin become more successful and powerful digital currency.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Yes definitely it will. As you see already alot of people have gained alot of profit through investing in bitcoins and their life just became better than what it was before. It does affect their financial conditions alot. There might be alot of unemployed people who still would have earned money thanks to bitcoins. It is like a boon for such people as even they would get a chance to earn money/multiply their money through investing in bitcoins.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

Definitely yes bitcoin will really bring changes to the users. There are plenty of bitcoin users that their life changes especially on the financial aspect. Others are quitting their job just to focus bitcoin and for me  is a great decision, best example here is my college classmate. A lot of changes in his status in life he now have his own house and car because of bitcoin. For me doing your job as a bitcoiner and broadening yoir ideas and knowledge will be a big help that you can earn more here. Bitcoin really brings brighter opportunities that will help people change lives.
jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

Surely, it will help the community to rise higher and higher. This have helped many lives, many people, including myself and I am just so thankful that I'm a part of this community.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Yes of course, there is no stopping on the price of bitcoin right now. The price is already back to 17K at the first month of 2018, we still have 11 months for bitcoin to grow.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

It seems to me that in 2018, the price of bitcoin will rise to one hundred thousand dollars. This will be one of the best years for bitcoin!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

Yess BTC in the new year 2k18 will surely bring new year gift to its users and then millions will be added to the family. I think BTC is the best platform where people could invest money and can earn sufficient just like a chit fund company claimed to be. The ever growing superstar of cryptocurrency has attracted millions of people because of its enormous inflating valuation. So I am completely satisfied with BTC in 2k17 and hope that BTC would gift a great profit to me in 2k18.

billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Yes bitcoin can bring changes to the users this 2018 because of the higher price or value that bitcoin have as of now. I think that the value of bitcoin will continually increasing as the time goes by, the impact is that bitcoin users will become more agressive and active because of that.

shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

in 2018 bitcoin can be change for users cause volume price bitcoin always high,
if you see the price bitcoin so low, you just need to still waiting to high price to invest in bitcoin
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

on my perspective and my observation bitcoin really helps it's user to have a better living. and I think this year bitcoin can help more than last year because the users are arising and the value of bitcoin right now is arising also if everyone has enough knowledge about bitcoin the country may lessen the problem of poverty.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:06:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:04:33 PM by icanscript

-Regulatory changes in major bitcoin economies such as China, South Korea, Japan and the U.S. which can affect asset prices— so cryptocurrency investors will need to  position portfolios accordingly and keep a close eye on regulatory developments at home and abroad.
-Toughening user verification, as more and more regulators are honing in on bitcoin exchanges in an attempt to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing as well as tax evasion through the use of digital currencies.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

In my observation, bitcoin really helps the user to have a better life. and of course, bitcoin could help more than last year because of the emerging users and bitcoin values now also arise, so it will continue to help also in the next year ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: