Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for PHP devs to help with an open source project  (Read 165 times)
nofiat (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Hi there,

I'm a fellow PHP dev with a few years of experience. I'm currently working on an open source cryptocurrency PHP library that will support future applications as the existing libraries are not maintained anymore.

I have been working on it for the past few weeks. Looking for more Crypto enthusiasts to come on board and get their name in the game.

Hit me up if you're interested in contributing to the project.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

Topic Summary
Posted on: January 06, 2018, 02:42:39 PM Posted by: nofiat
Insert Quote
Hi there,

I'm a fellow PHP dev with a few years of experience. I'm currently working on an open source cryptocurrency PHP library that will support future applications as the existing libraries are not maintained anymore.

I have been working on it for the past few weeks. Looking for more Crypto enthusiasts to come on board and get their name in the game.

Hit me up if you're interested in contributing to the project.

I am interested about this, may contact u later.  Thanks
Robyg1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

Hello, your project is very good for me and my team we would like to see what you work on
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

A lib to connect to exchanges?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: