Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1423 times)
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Well, we are in crypto world where basically almost everything grows rapidly against fiat money. So I would say that just buying and hodling any reasonable coin does count as a passive income Smiley
Just hodling 1 BTC during the past year, which you could have got for $1000 would earn you... something like 16k USD? Wink

Wait, is that right - does spectre pay a dividend?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
whenLada?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

WILD crypto has mining for token holders. I missed this in the ico, but they may be opening it up again later in the year.

It's quite an exciting project that goes live on Jan 20th. Price is already ~11x ico price.

http://wildtoken.com/

WILD is a "Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Buy for January 2018 for 500% Returns" by youtuber "I love crypto"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-eaYPMopLY&feature=youtu.be&t=355

I will be hodling this one and will be joining the mining with any luck!

panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

For this, I would half buy cheap promising coins, and on the others I would buy a coin with pos-mining.
I know a lot of coins that already stand good money this POS, ACC, HWC
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

Smartcash is a great buy hold 1000 or more in you wallet the 25th of the month the next month on the 25th you get rewarded
coinjoc

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

WILD crypto has mining for token holders. I missed this in the ico, but they may be opening it up again later in the year.

It's quite an exciting project that goes live on Jan 20th. Price is already ~11x ico price.

http://wildtoken.com/

WILD is a "Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Buy for January 2018 for 500% Returns" by youtuber "I love crypto"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-eaYPMopLY&feature=youtu.be&t=355

I will be hodling this one and will be joining the mining with any luck!

whenLada? is correct, there is word that WILD Crypto may open their "eco-mining" option again sometime later this yr. If they do I'm all in again.
I got in the program after the ICO and am very pleased with the mining proceeds. Over 900 tokens withdrawn since 11/1/17 @$1.35 (market price each this morning) is free money in my book (passive income). This company has done everything it said it would do and I think will be a huge force in the lotto/gaming online industry. Also a company with a gaming license in hand; a big plus.
Try to secure your WILD tokens before they go live Jan 20; this is going to be big, mark my words.
http://wildtoken.com
Cryptomania13

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Another vote for COSS.  This is just the very beginning. Once exchanges gets going there are other markets and gateways that will contribute to your passive income.

Even without the passive income, COSS token will be very profitable as other exchanges such as Binance  are not taking new registrants because being overwhelmed. More new users will flood the market in 2018 and COSS will happily accept them.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

You can look at  Kin Coin
in my opinion
Thanks

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You can buy Postoken, it's token with own smart-contracts and with 50% ROI for 1 month. You can buy this token, use mining guide and wait for profit.
Website - https://postoken.org
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Well, we are in crypto world where basically almost everything grows rapidly against fiat money. So I would say that just buying and hodling any reasonable coin does count as a passive income Smiley
Just hodling 1 BTC during the past year, which you could have got for $1000 would earn you... something like 16k USD? Wink

Wait, is that right - does spectre pay a dividend?
Stay away from staking coins because the people that get rewarded will sell all their coins to you if they could.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

I only know Taas, it gives ETH dividend every 3 months when they profit from their portfolio. It's a funding system, works just like stocks.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

I've been looking into $ITC lately. Very impressive. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Hello friends, I am also interested in coin pasive income, where only by hold the coin in the wallet, will enter income per month or a certain time according to the number of coins in the wallet.
I've read in a thread, one of the coins that has such a feature is waves, but do not know if it's true or not.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

There are some versions, or to hold like NEO and get GAS to be paid, it is roughly 10% per year, + if the token raises in price over time. Or you can hold funds coins, like Taas and get paid quarterly dividends and increase in the price of token over the time is possible also.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

In this online industry there are too many source of online income but i think only one of the biggest and number one passive income came into your wallet that is only coin because no one have any idea when which coin will be boom so it is a best for passive income.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Company MyODDZ. BET is now conducting an ICO for the release of ODDZ tokens, it will be held until March 11. This company promises that its tokens once a quarter will bring passive income in ethereum to purse holders with these tokens. Perhaps this will interest you. I have not yet seen tokens that would generate passive income from their storage in the wallet, and in ethereum, depending on the number of tokens available in the wallet. I was interested in this.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Hello author! You know its was a lots of really nice coins and I know ETHEAL there is a system when you have some tokens and hold it 3 months or 5 months or 9 months then you can get some % for it but I am not sure! I will recommended to you check this information better about this project and make your own conclusion! Good luck 
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Each coin has passive income (if I can say so). Just look at charts, digital assets price make x2-x100 during year. Look at perspective coins and buy them. I'd recommend you to separate your money and buy different coins (stable and high-risky). Create own investing profile and join cryptoholders community. All the best!
Nessing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

So for these coins to receive the income, I just buy the coin and if they profit they send me the share?

How this work?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

POStoken too allows you to stake and they are about launching a lending platform.You could also checkout proof suite,they are also preparing to launch a platform which allows holders of the proof token to earn ethereum passively.Most other options have been mentioned already.Good luck investing

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

Most recently, I learned that on a coin of WAVE, you can earn extra money. To do this, it is enough to simply transfer the coins into leasing to one of the pools. This will bring you additional profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: