Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1423 times)
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

Of course mnx beats them all at the moment. 3.2% per week...thats what i call a passive income. Ok
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

Okay, the original post requested 'Coins with passive income'.  Passive income and Capital Gain are two separate things.

Passive Income is the realisation of income without dilution of the original investment, so holding a coin and selling it (hopefully) for a profit is not passive income - it is a capital gain.  Once sold, the coin no longer provides an income.

As pointed out in previous replies, Coss is a perfect example of a passive income coin, as the income is indeed passive.  You don't need to do much of anything to receive a return.

If we expand the definition of Passive to include mining, then there are many, but the costs for equipment, etc mean the return isn't truly passive (equipment cost $$) - you're doing/paying something for it.  So let's excluding coin mining.

What else is there?

For coins with future potential, there are several - some on the precipice of big things; others are still in ICO but may be a great passive income source in the years to follow.

IMHO, a coin on the precipice is SAFEX.  The original coin is still on the Bitcoin Blockchain, but only for another couple months, if that.  Then it will be its own coin with it's own blockchain.  The blockchain will have a marketplace built-in, and Safex tokenholders will be able to stake their coins and receive a share of the 5% marketplace fees.  This should all be implemented and function before the end of 2018.

As for coins still in ICO, there are several, but my pick is FarmaTrust (as in my sig block), which is looking to eliminate counterfeit drugs by applying blockchain tech to the pharmaceutical industry, allowing every packet of drugs to be tracked/traced from manufacturer to consumer, with an app that will allow for the verification of the product you buy.  Each Token you hold will generate (weekly) the drug package uTokens that can be sold to pharma companies.

A couple of other ICOs that will generate some form of passive income include: Nova Token (free sellable trading cards each month), AstorGame (Gambling site - 20% of profits returned as annual divs), CapDax (another exchange paying a div), Restart Energy (ICO just finished - energy divs).

xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

I recently studied another coin, semux, because I was unable to participate in semux's drop and signature bounties, so I bought 500 sems and then voted to a validator so that I could earn 1 sem per day.
However, any investment risks, please study more yourself before you try to invest.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

I use only  WAVES.  They need to keep on a purse, and to press the button leasing.  The amount can be any.  Another Neo - if you keep it on the purse of Neon Wallet, you will be credited with GAS.  For the remaining pools, which I know, you need a large number of coins

[/center]
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Of course mnx beats them all at the moment. 3.2% per week...thats what i call a passive income. Ok

It's funny MNX always gets ignored when it comes to passive income.  Give me one (1) example of a coin that gives you 3.2% per WEEK.  I haven't come across ANY coin that comes NEAR this percentage.  3,2% per week or 16% per month.  I read a lot about big amounts and hundreds of dollars per year but you can't ignore the fact that 3,2% per week is unique.  

btw: 16%/month equals 593% per year.  That's right almost x6.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

NEO is a popular cryptocurrency and is also known as Chinese Ethereum. NEO has one more crypto-token called GAS (formerly know as ANC or Antcoins) which can be staked in an NEO wallet for a handsome return.
komatovo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

NEO is a popular cryptocurrency and is also known as Chinese Ethereum. NEO has one more crypto-token called GAS (formerly know as ANC or Antcoins) which can be staked in an NEO wallet for a handsome return.
KuCoin is a world-class blockchain asset exchange that was launched in mid-2017 and has been getting good traction in 2018 because of its business model and marketing push.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

PIVX - Masternode & Staking; DASH - Masternode; NEO - Wallet - Keeping; COSS - Exchange - Keeping; KCS - Exchange - Keeping; Navcoin - Staking; WTC - Masternode; XSPEC - Staking...
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

I recently studied another coin, semux, because I was unable to participate in semux's drop and signature bounties, so I bought 500 sems and then voted to a validator so that I could earn 1 sem per day.
However, any investment risks, please study more yourself before you try to invest.

What kind of coin is semux? Base on your opinion and my understanding about it is semux is really not a good coin because you totally concluded yhat you need to study first before you invest. That's what are you trying to say?
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
I would advise you to buy Litecoin, this coin is growing and gaining popularity and it is also relatively stable.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

There are many of them, starting from POS coins and masternodes and finishing with coins which pay dividends from company's profit (coins of exchanges and brokers).

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Actually i think that Bitcore (BTX), the first virtual bitcoin's fork, is the safest and more convenient coin with its own blockchain that pays dividends.
It pays actually 6% weekly on the amount of BTX you hold in the wallet, and the percentage increase 1% every month until all coins will be distributed. ( 7% march, 8% april and so on..). These kind of tokens will always gain value cause the airdrops, infact btx was around 4$ couple months ago and now it is 25$ stable.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

So which are the top 5 coins for passive income?

COSS and bitcore? 

So for example.  Let say someone buys $5000 worth of COSS coin.  How much percentage would they make a year with it?  What about bitcore?  Someone mentioned you get like 6x your money in a year holding bitcore coin.  Can someone confirm this?  That does not seem right at all...
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

It is amazing that there is a thread for this. I found a token called Spectre.ia  that has plan to pay dividend on it's token. The plan of spectre is very clear with details of expected income and how much will be going to token holder in ether on weekly basis. I think their business model is amazing.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Most exchange coins have some form of passive income if they pay dividends on trading fees. Look at Coss, idex.market, Kucoin.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Another coin with passive income that is not mentioned here is SHP ( sharpe capital) .
They make payments every month from their investement fund profit to all the coin holders that make predictions about the market.

kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

A lot of coin doing that passive income,staking is a good way to earn why you are a sleep you can found these coin using google and coinmarketcap.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

How about GLOBCOIN?

They're not at all about making profit from volatility, on the other hand, they're bringing some stability to those who actually want or need that.
Token sale ongoing now.
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Well, I've been reading some coins that generate passive income without having sweat while holding but I just found it that earning passive through Crypto will just offer very low income and feels nothing in the real value like Costs, ALQO etc. They're just giving handful of "gas" equity but you can't actually feel their value due to somehow it depends on how many coins you're holding.
Passive income through coins aren't as better as turning them into trading into dollar ratio pair.
That's in my own experience and understanding.
agree with you!
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

Can others confirm here coss and bitcore?  So basically if you buy coss and bitcore at a certain price, it stays that price, you make the money on the airdrops etc they give?  Thus imagine you bought it at x price.  You then get those airdrops.  You then sell it at same buy price.  You make money because of what they give you?  How much percent is it?  People say 6 percent but someone mentioned a coin that gives almost 6x return.  Is that true/false?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: