Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1423 times)
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

Currently staking IC and MARCO

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

I can not say that there really are such projects today, because I did not get anything and, from my experience, I can not exactly say that today there are similar projects, only those about which I have received or those that I buy
Whichusell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

One of the most common ways of passive income is to participate in subscription companies. This is a good start for beginners or for those who are afraid to invest.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Been holding COSS for awhile, honestly even when I first bought in I thought what they were doing was ambitious and their is a side of me that doubt they can pull it off. I'm still holding the coin and wishing them the best of luck.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.
If I cannot directly predict that coin tersebuta kan increase or decline of the price of all it depends same his team who work to raise the price of these coins
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

There are many coins can gives you passive income just buy and hold them for long period of time to generates good amount of income. Now i am also looking for more or less 10 coins with below 1$ value to hold for a year and to test my luck in investing in altcoins.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

ARK is about 20% of my portfolio. It's a fantastic product with a passive income. Unfortunately the staking only leads to hodlers so volume is non-existent. It could do much better if it was used in trading.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I would of thought NEO would be right up there with the top 3. Like these other alts neo has a passive stake hold approach. So just place in a wallet and gain gain gain.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

PAC coin also pay about 13% per month for the fact that the coins are on your cold wallet. The price of the token is now cheap! Sold on the stock exchange Yobit! But I think it is better to earn on the difference in rates, suddenly the price of the coin will fall while we hold it!
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

PAC coin also pay about 13% per month for the fact that the coins are on your cold wallet. The price of the token is now cheap! Sold on the stock exchange Yobit! But I think it is better to earn on the difference in rates, suddenly the price of the coin will fall while we hold it!
Perhaps because of this you were offered 13%, Because some products offer 5 or 7% if you store coins rather than sell. If they were promising or expensive, the percentage would be less.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Currently coins has small passive income from stable coins. 1k$ is nothing for PoS awards
easypeasy

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

not sure if its been mentioned in the thread but check out "Phore" privacy coin with marketplace, segwit coming soon plus other goodies

if theres a better team out there with a better road map then i've yet to find them

all the best folks
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

There are some good projects out there that are making their names.

Check these out my friend.

TAU, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the development made by these in past few months.
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

If you are looking for passive income than just go with

Crown Systemnodes. ($crw) ~750$
- strong fundamentals
- solid ROI: ~34% per year

Zcoin Masternode. ($zoin) ~44k$
- good fundamentals
- ROI: ~25% per year

Zoin Masternode. ($zoin) ~57k$
- good fundamentals
- ROI: ~24% per year
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

The passive income from investinfg into a cryptocurrency comes from the continuous increase on its market value. Good example of cryptos which would give passive income to the investors are etherium and Bitcoin. Just try to remember their marmet value from the past two years and how fast and far it grew. Surely, those who invested before are now earning huge profit by just holding.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

SmartCash pays you a decent buck and you don't even need to have your wallet open for staking.
Interesting,  i never heard about smart cash. I think it is better trying. Neo is good too to hold your coins. You will earn gas, the gas can be traded in the market. Neo price is also good to HODL. You can use online wallet too to store your coins.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

The NEO Exchange (NEX) is offering excellent passive income potential. When you stake your NEX on the platform you can receive a percentage of the fees collected from their decentralized exchange.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

I got involved in couple of coins like ATB coin which cost you around 200$ for 1000 of them and then you can earn passive income with staking them in the wallet.For sure price will go up for ATB soon because all time high was around 10x more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: