Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1418 times)
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

to get maximum results in the business of coins I think we have to be active in trading so if just keep it then the results obtained will not be maximal although still we will get a profit if the coins we have is a good coin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

I would not agree to that. I am bullish on Neo. As soon as Neo rises in price, so will gas. So expecting a price rise your actual passive income on gas might be a lot higher as it will rise with Neo.

NEO is fluctuating in price like any other crypto currency so buy more when it's low and build a long term portfolio, I heard it's more profitable than setting up masternodes for passive incomes.

hopefulsoul43

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

One coin that has a wide attention from the community is GINcoin. GINcoin specializes in creating and deploying masternodes in an easy manner, where no technical abilities are needed. Not only masternodes for their own coin, but also any other blockchain that uses masternodes can use their system.

I think it is a good one to invest in for passive income.

More info here:

Platform GIN: https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2998031.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/gincoin_crypto
Discord: https://discord.gg/FxyTGPX
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Spotcoin-Powered by NEO
Pre-ICO begins May 15, 2018

Spotcoin has postponed the PRE-ICO. Join and follow their telegram for updated post edited 5/2/18
Spotcoin has announced they will have a FLASH PRE-SALE beginning May 1 and ending May 7, 2018. During the flash sale there is a 20% discount for purchasing a minimum of 2500 SPOT valued at $1000.00 USD. The Pre-ICO has no lock up period, which means once the ICO is over and the audit is complete, you will receive your tokens. This is an amazing opportunity for those that were not able to participate in the private sale due to the threshold.

Spotcoin was founded in November 2016, by Andrew Thornhill, Giorgi Abuladze, Guram Rukhadze and Natalia Khizanishvili.

Spotcoin is the game changer many of us have been looking for. The opportunities they are bringing to the cryptocurrency community, go above and beyond what we are used to. They already operate an OTC fiat to digital currency exchange, established in 2016, in the Black Sea region, with $10M in trade volume for 2017.

Exchange comp.jpeg
Spotcoin is working on an automated digital asset exchange that will be available globally, launch is expected in Q3 2019. The exchange will offer global and regional fiat trading pairs with four core digital currencies: Gas, BTC, ETH and SIB. Spotcoin will list, free of charge, all NEP-5 tokens that adhere to the City of Zion’s “Guideline for Responsible token Sales”.
Investors will earn 51% weekly dividends from exchange fees. Yes, that is a weekly payout of your share of 51%. But wait, it gets better, keep reading.

Spotcoin aims to cover all areas in need so they will implement Spotpay. Spotpay is a secure point of sale system for retail stores. Spotpay is designed for either online retailers or those with physical store fronts. This solution provides the option to make purchases using cryptocurrency. Launch is expected Q2 2020.

Having a formal partnership with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin just broke ground on an environmentally friendly $3.25M, 1.1MW mining facility, utilizing hydroelectric power it is scalable to 25MW. The new facility will house 4500 GPU miners and will additionally be able to host 4500 units on behalf of clients. Spotcoin chose Georgia for their mining facility, due to the low-cost, environmentally friendly hydropower they offer, as well as, a Value-added Tax (VAT) exemption. Georgia generates more than 75% of its electricity from hydropower, making it the second most popular country for mining. The facility is expected to be fully operational by Q4 2018.

I mentioned earlier that investors will receive 51% weekly dividends, which is amazing, but investors will also receive 12% dividends, paid quarterly, of the net profit from Spotpay and mining operations. How exciting is that???

spot team.png

One of the things that I am most attracted to is Spotcoins’ commitment to the community. Spotcoin has recognized the lack of educational options when it comes to blockchain technology, in their words, “There is a demand crisis for experts in blockchain technology”. With the growing popularity of blockchain technology in the Black Sea region, it is the prime area to provide training to those interested in making a career in this field. That is why Spotcoin is establishing the Black Sea Blockchain Institiue (BSBI), which will be a registered vocational/technical college, officially recognized the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the Council of Higher Education Accredidation. BSBI will offer accredited courses and certificate programs for Students, Developers, Executive Management and Government officials. Formal courses and training programs are set to begin in the fall of 2018.

The leaders and team of Spotcoin are ambitious, driven, dedicated and passionate about blockchain technology. They are passionate about making the space better and are proving it with not only what they have been doing, but with the progress they have made towards their future plans. Spotcoin is making a difference with less talk and more doing!!

Spotcoin is the investment you do not want to miss. You are not only investing in a product, you are investing in education and the future.

To learn more visit their website and read the whitepaper https://www.spotcoin.com/

If you have questions, join their telegram https://t.me/spotcointeam

Please read this article written by the winner of Spotcoins telegram invite campaign. Find out what he says about Spotcoin and the team!!! https://steemit.com/spotcoin/@jeez07z/spotcoin-telegram-giveaway-and-black-sea-blockchain-summit-tbilisi

Also see this post for airdrop and Pre ICO info

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

If you are looking for altcoins that share profits with their holders, i suggest to checkout taas, astro, sift, ctx, kcs and bankera, they all share profit with the holders.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

I'm looking for better edea about passive income and others are my friends at Steemian ... I know a whole bunch of Steemit members are experts in the Crypto slot. There are many coins ...
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Among the variety of existing projects for Token Sales, there are a lot of frauds! Very few of them have qualitatively created processes. That is why when I was looking for a
reliable project for investments, I found Socratus. It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies, so any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. In my opinion, it is good that they work with different kinds of insurances such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and the core aim of the project is to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. Like, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Moreover, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles..It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. I think this is really cool and it seems like innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

This is an interesting topic. I like passive income. It is very nice to make a profit and not to waste time on work.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

There are a lot of coins which allow you to lauch masternode and gave a stable profit, for example, Amon have a masternode, or Waves with their LPoS protocol allows you to give your funds in leasing and take back some % every day.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

If you want a great coin with passive income that's easy to get into, I'd suggest Trade.io. All you have to do is buy 2500 tokens and hold them in your MEW. You then qualify for free air drops of 1000s of tokens on an ongoing basis. These tokens are from great up and coming platforms> At the moment 2500 tokens is affordable but eventually it will be out of reach of common folk like you and me.
Remon

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Fantasy Gold just went from POW to POS, so you can stake your coins now.

I'm staking with 6700 coins, which give me around 100 coins per day now.
When more people will start staking it will be less per day, but this is about what i get right now.

You can check their discord: https://discord.gg/mVBeZgH
Or their website: https://fantasygold.io/
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:45 PM

COSS (Crypto One Stop Solution) is a fully decentralized exchange that offers holders of the COSS token a fee sharing allocation.  Basically, 50% of all fees collected by the exchange are returned to donors via the fee sharing allocation on a weekly basis (every Monday).  The fee sharing allocation is paid in the form of the crypto currencies on which the fees were paid.  As volume on the exchange increases, so will the fee sharing allocation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

You can just actually look for POS tokens and there are a lot of them. There's a list of them you can actually look at google. Having a POS token is really good since you can earn passive income through it by just holding and staking your coins in your wallet or in their platform.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

In this online industry there are too many source of online income but i think only one of the biggest and number one passive income came into your wallet that is only coin because no one have any idea when which coin will be boom so it is a best for passive income.
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

The best one of these by far in my opinion is Ambrosus. Swiss supply chain platform with an incredible team and UN partnerships. Best of all they have multi tiered master nodes and the token economics are great. Check out this article for a quick breakdown of possible payouts:

https://medium.com/@snipecharts/ambrosus-expected-masternode-roi-dd98810683e

If you don't wanna read the whole thing then this little section is pretty good:

"At 100,000 bundles produced daily on AMB-NET, a Zeta Masternode (10K AMB) would earn $73.85 per day, or $26,955.25 per year.
If speculating earnings on the assumption of a successful launch and industry adoption of AMB-NET, 100,000 bundles per day may be conservative, instead it may be in the millions.
At 1,000,000 bundles produced daily on AMB-NET, a Zeta Masternode would earn $738.54 per day, or $269,567.10 per year."

And this:

"So one of the ingenious things about AMB’s tokenomics is that while all the bundles are fixed at a USD price of $10 (to make adoption easier and consistent), the bundle price is actually paid in AMB based upon the current USD-AMB exchange rate. Therefore, even if you don’t have a node and are simply holding AMB, you are still holding the fuel (the “Nectar”) for the entire AMB-NET. As the network grows, demand for the Nectar, which you hold, will also grow.
So another ingenious part of AMB’s network design is that every time a bundle is purchased, the network will automatically burn 5% of the AMB used to purchase the bundle. As mentioned above, as the network grows, demand for AMB will also grow as users will need it to purchase bundles. This growth in purchased bundles will subsequently increase the rate at which AMB is burned. So the more the network grows, the faster the burn rate is for AMB which will create scarcity. So you have this dichotomy where as the network grows not only will demand for AMB rapidly increase but at the same time, the supply of AMB will rapidly decrease due to more burning. As you’d learn in a basic econ class, an increased demand OR a decreased supply will lead to a price increase. But having both an increased demand AND a decreased supply happening simultanesouly can really cause a snowball into huge growth."
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

There are many coins that gain you a passive income every week or every month. You just have to google it and you can find out. You can find a coin that supports masternode, a masternode coins surely give you a good profit buy it takes time and money to earn a masternode. If you dont have enough money, you can go to staking coins, it earns a passive income, though it only gives less compared to masternode.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

If I recall correctly KICK is giving dividend monthly for all of its bagholders, the reward determined by how much you hold the token and will be distributed monthly. But if you want a more obvious passive income from popular coin wait until ETH can be staked or in other word switching to PoS. You will have the chance to earn by staking some of the ETH, and good news, the minimum amount required for staking is decreased by the recent news.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I believe that the coin is still not a short period of investment , in order to obtain a stable income, they will not work, as the coin can rise in half a year ,and maybe a year
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:10:17 AM

If you will buy and hodl #NEO in your personal NEO wallet, you can earn #GAS.
Website https://neo.org/

Ontology just released their MainNet so if you have #ONT now, once it is swapped to MainNet ONT you can start earning #ONG. You can view the official announcement and instructions to swap https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/ontologys-official-app-onto-is-live-d9f15ddca5fc
Website    https://ont.io/
Telegram  https://t.me/OntologyNetwork

An upcoming ICO, Spotcoin is an #NEP5 project within the #NEO ecosystem. Through their #ICO they will enhance their OTC, founded in November 2016, they will also add a digital fiat/crypto exchange, a mining facility, Spotpay and the Black Sea Blockchain Institute offering accredited courses to those interested in Blockchain Tech. Holders of #SPOT will earn dividends of 51% weekly (from exchange fees), and 12% quarterly (from their other business lines).
Website   https://www.spotcoin.com/
Telegram https://t.me/spotcointeam

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

in my opinion, if There are many coins that can give you passive income just buy and hold them for a long time to generate a,
good amount of income.and also participate in the company subscribe. This is a good start for beginners or for those who are afraid to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: