Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1418 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

You can buy an exchange token that gives passive income.
CoinEx is giving 80% of transaction income to CET holders daily. It's around 0.4% to 0.5% depending on exchange volume.
https://support.coinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260253-What-is-Dividend-Distribution-

DYOR and Caveat Emptor.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

If you want to earn coins that can bring in income on a regular basis. Then I suggest you to apply a system of day trading. Select altcoin which indeed allows for you to do day trading, so you can get income every day.
if running well may indeed be able to earn a daily income, but if just a trial and error without any basic science is strong, then that will happen is only the daily loss
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

here you need to decide on the strategy for developing your capital, and then take the strengths and do!
CryptomartN

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
I really don't know how this passive income and staking works in cryptocurrency. Does it means you putting up some of your coins like a form of lending or gambling?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

Neo will give you around 5% or so, and the volatility is relatively high. Dash nodes are cool yet overly expensive. There is a coin called Spotcoin that will make an ICO and aims to provide passive income.

espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Passive coin income i think NEO because neo is good to hold the price is also good..NEO persuade GAS to be paid..just place NEO to  your wallet to gain more..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

CoinEx is giving 80% of transaction income to CET holders daily. It's around 0.4% to 0.5% depending on exchange volume.
https://support.coinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260253-What-is-Dividend-Distribution-

DYOR and Caveat Emptor.

At the rate 0.4% per ROI per day, that would be 12% per month or 144% per annum.
But be wary as well of the price fluctuation of the CET token price as it may result to a capital loss.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Theres a lot of coin doing that passive income,staking is a good way to earn why you are a sleep you can found these coin using google and coinmarketcap.

You should use NEO I recon. Most options like WAVES are not really worth because there are not that many good projects but NEO at least has a certain agenda an strategy to increase the market.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Hello! I have two coins with passive income. The first is also NEO, the second is platform waves. You can earn income by giving your coins a lease. Smiley

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

It seems to me that there were a lot of similar projects and still there are such ones, but very soon people's interest will decrease, because you understand that now people are interested less, because the prices for crypto-currencies are falling.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Just try bitwhite but they are not that popular they have staking and algorithm they have own blockchain and i think it was a sleeping giant I'm just waiting it till december on what the coin can do and how much the coin will have on it i'm watching it since the day they launch this project take a look on it and make also research on your own.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Very interesting thread, found a lot of interesting and useful information for themselves. Of course a lot of coins now with the prospect of rewards, but all they need to first spend a round amount that you need somewhere to take)
cola-jere

Activity: 665

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

DYOR and Caveat Emptor.

At the rate 0.4% per ROI per day, that would be 12% per month or 144% per annum.
But be wary as well of the price fluctuation of the CET token price as it may result to a capital loss.

I agree with this. I had a thread as well on both FCoin and CoinEx as both are returning 80% of daily transaction fees to exchange token holders.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

I think, For now there is two types of coin or token with passive income,,
First, Proof of Stake coin such as pivx or others
second, exchange token/coin such as bnb, kcs, and others
rubynails

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

The new ABCC exchange where you can receive their at coins for trading and coin holders receive 80 percent of commissions every day. However, there is a cool down at the coins in 7 days. Quite a generous offer, I think.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

The new ABCC exchange where you can receive their at coins for trading and coin holders receive 80 percent of commissions every day. However, there is a cool down at the coins in 7 days. Quite a generous offer, I think.
There is not that many exchanges that will be worth trading in because there is only a few coins that can stay around with high volumes traded per day.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

Of the latter - this is a CET coin on the CoinEx exchange . The exchange is in the top 10 in terms of daily trading volume. At the moment, coin holders are paid about 0.5% per day, this is 15% per month, I think this is not bad. But here it is worthwhile to understand and monitor the market, because the receipt of dividends may become unprofitable if the coin falls in value.

dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

I trust it is smarter to put resources into some great coin and sit tight for it to rise. Any coin that gives automated revenue vis PoS or some other instrument will undoubtedly free an incentive over some stretch of time as flowing supply develops simply like it occurs in ordinary FIAT monetary standards. In this manner, I would want to put resources into some great task instead of in the one that produces automated revenue.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

For now, you can get passive income even if you invest in Ethereum or bitcoin. Unfortunately, there is no other way. Other coins will not give such a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: