Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Bounty  (Read 775 times)
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I joined the bitchamp where campaign participants received 5500 coins and the managers received 13,000 coins. I can not imagine that managers get more than 3 times our coin.
Its normal if manager receive more than bounty hunter it self, cause he work lot more harder. He create Ann thread, bounty thread, submit your report etc.

And for the OP questions, im happy that i never join the bounty that have trouble, all my campaign work fine so far and ill hope it will be like that in the future bounty.
I agree with you. However managers will get more coin than bounty hunters as we will be x2 i think x3 is too high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

spheris became one of the worst bounty for me, because with 20 post rules every week the token sale only runs on 121 ETH for 3 weeks it's not very good and i decided not to continue.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Haven't taken part in any bad bounties so far, but was contemplating on participating in the Blocklancer bounty but the bounty thread seemed very sketchy so I stayed away. Thank goodness, as I see a lot of people complaining about it.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

I aint yet joining bounties,but to what i am reading here bounty is more complicated to what ive read in the forum.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

the worst bounty compaign was indorse. imagine a legendary member earning like 200$ for 2 months of work.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

What is the worst bounty you have ever participated in? Why was it the worst for you?
The worst bounty is startmining with STMG token. No information after finished, I think the ICo failed, the dev not got enough investment. The best  bounty is PPT and dentacoin. I earn reward for dentacoin morethan 5 million tokens. Now worth 20000 USD. it is a great bounty.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Atlant bounty campaign is the worst of them all.
The ICO raised a million dollar. the campaign manager was computing the stakes once every 2 weeks for 8 campaign before distributing the bounty.
until now it is not finish.
I heard ATLANT manager wasn't able to pay you. They scammed your money so be alert on the campaign he/she managing. Cartaxi also isn't able to pay the participants. As of now, I didn't encounter worst bounty campaign.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

There is a Bounty manager company called "AmaziX". If they hold the bounty i stay the fuck away. They are very bad at english, they cannot really communicate what they mean. Other then that they are knowned to change rules after the ICOs are finished, without explaination.
That's weird. I participated in several bounty campaigns moderated by Amazix, and I have never face such issues.
Me neighter. I am in like five or six bounties which are managing by this team, as I see, they working so fine. Yes they have strict rules, bu if you follow them, you success.
About worst bounties, I can say white rabbits and ignite ratings.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

No need to mention the name because it's so unethical. All you have to do is to make an research about the campaign or don't hesitate to ask the pioneer people here to get some information about the company.

bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I guess my worst Bounty is that i didn't Buy any coin till now  Roll Eyes
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

many bountys don't make clear introductions & rules how to participate in a bounty also in twitter bountys, many bounty managers are not able to care for the spreadsheet of a bounty.....thats really annoying
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

I just started joining projects and I'm really hoping my efforts will not be wasted. Well, I have faith in my choice. I always make sure to read more from their website, and it's actually good. So, I hope it would succeed.

FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

The one I experienced just this last month. I really don not know what happened to that. Bitsynch. Instead of paying out I dont know what updates there is on that project. It has updated its spreadsheets but nothing came in.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I do here many bounty campaign managers not sticking to their initial offers after accepting the work from hunters, the only bounty campaign i know that 100% scammed was Ethbooks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

the worst project in which I participated is the trackr, because this project did not pay me at all, they simply changed topic s and did not say that, and when I saw it it was too late

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

What is the worst bounty you have ever participated in? Why was it the worst for you?
swarm , change, cartaxi the payment they give is too small compared for the time duration you given to promote thier ICO . but much worst for me is egaas after a year tyou cant still trade the coin because its not listed in exchnage even in etherdaelta .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

I've joined so many useless bounties when I was just starting out and no campaigns would accept me because of my forum rank. The worst kind is the bounty that demands so much from you (for example more than 35+ posts per week, posts must be 45 minutes apart), but then in the end disappears and never pays you. Sometimes people are so desperate to make money that they lose so many other opportunities to make more.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

I do not have enough experience on different bounty, I think the sether bounty is nice since the bounty manager can answer different questions quickly and update the stakes in time.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

I aint yet joining bounties,but to what i am reading here bounty is more complicated to what ive read in the forum.

Haha, it is not that complicated. Just do your research before you participate in one. Be sure it is a coin you believe will have a future, then go to their bounty thread and check out the bounty manager. See how he/she handled bounties in the past (if there are any), then if it all checks out, join it.

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

My worst bounty is morai, they earn a lot of money from their ico. And for bounty ive been working there for almost a month and wasted my time there to get nothing.in addition, i bought some coin to them in their ico. Those toxic people give me the worst bounty ever
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: