Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 04:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO researching  (Read 479 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

i have mentioned in other threads it already, but
you can try to search for upcoming ICO in this website https://www.coinschedule.com/
there are a lot of upcoming ICO and you may find one in which you will invest
Sidshark

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

SwissBorg is probably one of the best ICO for 2018. A strong team and a clear road map.

Another is Crypterium..
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Im currently researching which ICO's may become a good investment.

Would anyone like to suggest any that they think are going to be the star of 2018?
some time the signature that user wearing is good to see, you can check mine AMLT may be good for you.
lets check it out https://amlt.coinfirm.io/ not all the signature are good to follow but i recomended this one.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

I have found this soon to be released Ico.
But the team behind it is very good, the coin is called Current and build on Ethereum.
One of the investors and advisors is Mark Cuban and im am a great fan of him!

And it will mine coins when you play any media and it will give some to the vieuwer.
That way they will pay the customer for playing any media like Soundcloud, Spotify, movies, series and more.

The pre sale will start 7 feb and u can sign up for that now im not sure if i am allowed to post my referall link here.

So if anyone wants that let me know through pm!
AntarcticFrost (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

SwissBorg is probably one of the best ICO for 2018. A strong team and a clear road map.

Another is Crypterium..

Yeah, I decided to go with Swissborg. im thinknig they are gonna skyrocket immediatly. (which may help my mining operation Smiley
wxa7115

Activity: 2814
Merit: 732

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Would anyone like to suggest any that they think are going to be the star of 2018?
You should go to the ANN thread to learn about the tokens of each upcoming ICO, so you can find potential projects that will make you rich.
Reading the ANN thread is simply not enough there are many people that fill the ANN thread with useless comments or with positive comments to the project and silence any real criticism to the project, so make sure to try to listen to both sides of a debate an then formulate your own ideas about the project if you still think it is any good then you can then invest in it.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

You may want to check out some of the projects in this channel: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Researching ICOs is a must if you intend to invest in ICOs. Studying ICOs requires lots experience in research as well as in market analysis. I am currently aware that CREDITS is a very potential ICO on the cryptocurrencies market as early as 2018, and if you are interested, you can +Merit and send me a message. I will share more potential ICOs and how to research to find good ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: