Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sleep well investing in shitcoins?  (Read 664 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

I don't tend to sleep well invested in many coins, as someone who likes to day trade I'm always open to the risks of volatility and the impacts of negative news. My nights sleep tends to be broken up by a few alarms to wake up and check the market it still going the way I want it to.
Nice, when you invested in many coins you cant really sleep well. Your funds is their during trading it might lose once you left behind. Yes this is why needs to observe the market and always be updated.
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I sleep good. I do my own research before investing. For something that you see as shitcoin I see it like a good opportunity.
But I'm sometimes lazy to research and just throw a little money and see what happens.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
slava88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Sometimes looking at charts is more dangerous, than put take profits and go sleep) the most recent situation with lowcap shitcoins - when they dont rise normally, but shoot up and immediately go down. So, if you dont put take-profits, it could be hard to get out in time.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

I don't see what the issue is with investing in shitcoins, because some of them will end up making it. More importantly, besides that why should you feel bad for making money and being smart while somebody else was not being so? If that is the case then you should quit trading because it is a zero sum game, somebody somewhere is getting pinched a little bit.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

I've been known to lose 30% or more of an investment in a 24 hour period and still have no problems sleeping. I have just learned that all you have to do is wait it out and it will rebound. I can however see how some people have issues with this.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

Yes investing in shitcoins is like a lottery and you cannot earn money from it. You will just lost everything you invested on. But this will be prevented if we will choose a coins that has the potential to burst and not those shitcoins.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

I do take some profits in "shitcoin" by day trading but there will be no reason for me to invest on it.

Also shitcoit can be subjective to others it can be a shitcoin but to some it can be a good coin.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

What are the the altcoins you consider shitcoins? You should have listed them. So that we can discuss them here one by one. What are your criteria for considering them shitcoins. You should have enlightened us on those shitcoins and help us to do away with shitcoins. Maybe you are mistaken on some of those you consider as shitcoins.  I am sure there are equally bright and smart like you who knows more about those shitcoins you are talking about.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

I think not, the development of these coins is not so good and tend to be no good response at all. Therefore it is difficult enough if invested in coins.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

Although many traders and investors are making money with what they call shit coins, they are still making you money.  But it is to warned you too that investing in shit coins means one day you get lose. You might not know that the pump and dump will only make you realize one day when you lose everything in one snap because you are already trapped in their game. So don't get too involved buying shit coins.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

I sleep well if I invest in small/shit alt coins because I know what risk diversification is. I do not invest in such coins more than 10% of my capital. And I am pretty confident that my portfolio will bring me a good profit at the end of the year.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

I invest them very little amount so if I lose them, I don't feel bad. So I suggest to you that, you mustn't do big investment to the shitcoin, they can do big falling.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

Even in these shit coins you can make a good profit if you react quickly. But still ,in this crypto world everything can change so you may be happy with decision selling but some of shitcoins turn out to be good projects after quite time.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I never invested in shitcoins. Because i don't believe in shitcoins and i am afraid to invest in this coins. I always invested on coins that are popular.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Lol i really laughed after reading your thread title, i think every crypto investor is a risk taker, sometimes the investment performs well sometimes not, you are mostly investing in an idea when ever you buy a coin and that idea may not come out well, for example i invested in a project called Numeraire that i thought was a huge quality project, the hype initially was huge as well, i bought that at high price and then it was dumped and never came back, the project and ceo of the project lacks updates that is hurting the project, im still holding them for more than 6 months and just waiting for a new uptrend but it is just testing my patience since 6 months. Lets see when it will be back.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 02:47:23 PM by Zicadis

Lol once you are readyto invest in a shit coin then you are ready to lose your investment and you should have no problem of sleeping...but why Invest in something that is you see as a shitcoin in the first place???

There is no risk to be considered here as you know your money is already gone by investing in a shitcoin!
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Serious question.

You can make many money with them or not, I see them like lottery.

I, too, do not understand people who believe in such coins like the throne or doge. It's not even a lottery, but rather crazy. Just when you really want to thrill and have nowhere to invest, you probably decide on this.

wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

There are enough interesting low cap projects - no need to invest in real shitcoins unless you have a reason to anticipate a pump.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Yes i still sleep well when i'm investing in Shitcoins because i only invest a few money in it and i can efford to lose them without getting any troubles. I think if you're realizing that you're investing in shitcoin so you have to accept that you're facing with a huge risk and the only way to deal with huge risk is low invest.
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

It's not totally shit coin it may not have proper value or the value of the coins may be zero today but when it gat it sell day it might be higher than any other coins. Many people. Invest on them because they see its future, I mean they can feel its capacities that it will be a great coin soon...

Yeah I am sleeping well, because I manage my time quite well!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: