Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of the "DOGE"  (Read 1055 times)
Dark_lord

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

I guess it involves a lot of skill to trade crypto, especially altcoins. I accidentally own some doge, and now i am interested in what happens to the market. I sure hope this goes up, and with it my other investment footballcoin. (For the football fans around)
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

If there's a coin to invest in this year, would you suggest investing in Doge? Why and why not?

i still curious why doge so strong and the price also always up when the other stuck. Grin
maybe its because doge hardfork news.
and i think after hardfork doge price will be back to aroumd 50 satoshi.
so if you hold doge,better you sell it fast right after hardfork.

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

If there's a coin to invest in this year, would you suggest investing in Doge? Why and why not?

Well Doge has not been developed for some time but who knows, this world is very unpredictable. Lets see what will happen to the Doge coin. Finger crossed .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Well Doge has not been developed for some time but who knows, this world is very unpredictable. Lets see what will happen to the Doge coin. Finger crossed .

DogeCoin developers almost have "gave up" on this project and as far as I know there is not any update in the past year or almost two years in this coin, so how this coin is being alive is from the community, we all know that this coin was started as a joke and we know how popular dogecoin was in the past but even though there have been many years I'm very fascinated with the current price, I think that one of the reason is that dogecoin transcation are very fast and very low in fees so I think people are avoiding making bitcoin transcation and are moving to dogecoin to save fees and time.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

DogeCoin developers almost have "gave up" on this project and as far as I know there is not any update in the past year or almost two years in this coin, so how this coin is being alive is from the community, we all know that this coin was started as a joke and we know how popular dogecoin was in the past but even though there have been many years I'm very fascinated with the current price, I think that one of the reason is that dogecoin transcation are very fast and very low in fees so I think people are avoiding making bitcoin transcation and are moving to dogecoin to save fees and time.
This is exactly what I did. When I withdrew from one exchange and go to another exchange, I might consider using dogecoin. It is so cheap and fast that BTC and ETH cannot do it.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

At its peak, the cost of Dogecoin was $ 0.017359, but now it has retreated, accordingly the rate has fallen by 400%. Expect to increase the cost of DOGE to $ 1 by the end of 2018, probably not worth it. We believe that the maximum that will be defeated by this crypto currency is in the range of 5-7 cents per coin.
sjadn12912999

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Really believe in Doge, just because I'm in love with community of shibas those guys are crazy:)
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

Doge will not be able to compete with more innovative crypto currency, it's just fork of bitcoin without major changes
mimota158

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

The DOGE coin is of course very symbolic in 2018, most of all for the Chinese. If you consider DOGE as the main asset for long-term storage, I would advise you to pay attention to other currencies. For example: IOTA.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Not really. Don't get me wrong, doge coin is a good coin but there is still a lot to be done in regards of the development of that coin and until that is done there would not be any reasonable growth with that coin. There is a lot of good things that can happen with dogecoin and investors will make a lot of money from investing in it.
ojherpeu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

"DOGE" is a good coin. It is a very powerful community. Today, this coin may be a special concept. I think it will break out by the end of this year.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

Dogecoin is becoming more popular ever since it becomes a joke for bitcoin, so doge's price goes up also.
There are even people who deliberately facilitate Dogecoin transactions through the Dogemarket site. On this site, various items can be purchased using Dogecoin, there is also an official forum called Dogecoin.org to help beginners interested in using Dogecoin.

zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

I think the Doge is useless . I doubt that the price will rise, better invest in Eth or Btc
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

Invest in Doge , No their inflation rate is so high, I don't think they are good for a long term hold.

I think ZEITCOIN is a good investment for long term.

Ultra Low inflation and energy efficient, and currently cheaper than Doge so easy to load up.   Smiley

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Sanseich

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

I think doge is good coin for traders, but not for investors.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

I don't understand why you think there will be a Doge year ... I think there is nothing in it that will contribute to growth
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

investors in cryptographic currencies will understand how successful and foreseeable the project will be when they do a genetic analysis. I think the current prices are a great opportunity. it will show a rise this year.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

although Dogecoin is one of the first crypto in the market, it is still not a good coin which has clear vision and mission. It is established for fun and I do not think it can help investors get high profit

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

There are a lot of other promising altcoins . I think doge is not a good idea for investment
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

This coin has only 2 advantages, the first one - is traded on almost any exchange and the second one is a very low transaction cost of only 1 doge. There is no other advantages for this coin, it is used as a transit coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: