Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 897 times)
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
hello friends,
Yes the crypto market are booming every day currently its marketcap is 890 billion. After 5 years it can reach upto 3- 5 trillion. It is a possible one in five years.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kajing

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

I think  5 years from now there will be more crytocurrency and  it will become the leading form of payment.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

next 5 years I believe many investors will invest the cryptocurrencies this will pump up the altcoins and many new ICO's will launch and maybe bitcoin will increase the price more.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

I see in five years more and more of the Mainstream and unbanked populations empowered by digital currency. Look at Maduro, he is now making his own coin called the Petro and is signing up miners all over the country to mine it. Think about how many people now will become rich there because of this shift in their financial policies. I see the biggest ever transfer of wealth happening and many many more people who we see now coming in as newbies, will in 5 years ultimately be millionaires if they just buy some good coins and hold.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

The recognition of digital money is growing. For this reason, the number of crypto money users is increasing.
Under these conditions the market volume of the next five years will grow very much...

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

I think cryptocurrency market will become so much traffic in five years.
There are many new people interest and get involve into cryptocurrency and it makes cryptocurrency market so much busy.
Cryptocurrency become more popular and maybe will reach 10 trillion marketcap.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I feel that at least 50% of the population will be involved in crypto in the next 5 years. Crypto currencies are more adopted and we are able to use our coins in more shops in the world. Banks will be using block chain to replace swift payments.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

To talk about what will happen in five years seems to me a surreal discussion, I'd be very glad to know what will happen in five days!
Btw, probably big players (facebook, google, amazon,...) will enter the game, so probably there will be no more ICO or new altcoins.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Five years every tom and dick will have heard of crypto and probably the demand for altcoins and Bitcoins will be higher than all times. However scam and bad guys looking for quick money will get away with funds of the gullible and naive entrants.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

It's hard to predict what will happen in 1 year, however I hope Market Cap will be 10+ trillion $$$ and hopefully my portfolio will survive it and bring good returns on my investment. 
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Since this is not the speculation thread, I would rather not say what I think since it won't matter anyway. We can't even predict what happens next year alone. I just think that the crypto space is doing very well in catching more and more attention from potential investors.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

there is one importantly that is inevitable to crypto in the next five years and it is demand. just few years ago when less people are into crypto market some of the coin price are not as high as it is now due to low demand and as the year progress crypto market will witness more investors which in turn means there will certainly be rise in the price of crypto coin.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

most probably we are going to see some more hacker attempts and stolen coins. but in the end all investors are going to be rich.
hackers are focusing to exchanges and wallets this is scaring me

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

The recognition of digital money is growing. For this reason, the number of crypto money users is increasing.
Under these conditions the market volume of the next five years will grow very much...

I would say number of investors* simply because many come to invest and turn back to fiat at least from this point and I do believe in future. However we can expect many businesses and merchants to accept it which is great for us here, btw this thing is experimental still and so far people are lovin it.
gisselleny

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.

Pretty sure Bitcoin will be forgotten. MAybe not gone but definitely forgotten. As with any new technology, the first is usually left behind by the second. Bitcoin is slow and there are many blockchains that are faster and more reliable. The coins representing these faster blockchains will be valued higher in my belief. Also, the bitcoin blockchain tech doesn't have too many real-world applications. Take XRP for instance. Ripple's blockchain (xrp) will change the way the world will transfer money. In five years it's going to be companies like that that will be at the top of the crypto market...In my opinion anyway...
 Grin Grin
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

I think in five years almost every payment and investment will be made using cryptocurrencies. Lending, banking, smart contracts and lightning technologies are growing each day. Like how internet and social media changed our lives and relationship, cryptocurrencies will change our financial relations and it will make the world smaller and connected to each other. I can easily invest a project on the other side of the world
uuufakir

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

After five years there will be many more new coins in the market, and some will vanish in the air. And hope so the price of BTC will go high and high.  Smiley
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

In five years, ICO will be the major way for crowdfunding.
There will be some ICO projects which is so successful that they will be in fortune 500.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Noone can be sure what are we gonna see in next year, let alone 5 years. But I feel like crypto markets will still be valid, operating right here and serving many issues. Crypto is new business now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Worth more than $1 per coin i guess. Seeing the rates the coins are going.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: