Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 900 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

I think in five years almost every payment and investment will be made using cryptocurrencies. Lending, banking, smart contracts and lightning technologies are growing each day. Like how internet and social media changed our lives and relationship, cryptocurrencies will change our financial relations and it will make the world smaller and connected to each other. I can easily invest a project on the other side of the world
if indeed in 5 years all transactions and payments using cryptocurrency will be very good and more efficient. but I think it will definitely have an expensive price for a set of cryptocurrency coins in the next 5 years.
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
And what ideas do you have to say, maybe something will happen tomorrow and the whole world will crypt out. Such things are difficult to predict, because it is clear that the demand will be in any situation for this, and hence the activity will be also trade. So I do not think that there are 5 or 7 years, I now want to get profit from my investments and hope that this is all I'm doing right now.
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

If people still continue to use crypto then the market will grow even more. More coins will be made and there will be more competition. Even banks might create their own coins to join the competition or just to ride the trend. Some coins will fade and will not be used but I believe some handful would stay.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
If people will still be supporti g and using crypto then it will surely grow even more in the next 5 years. And hopefully it will be accepted in the whole world and bitcoin can be directly used for payments in some countries. But if scammers and hackers cant be solved it will surely be bankrupted.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

It can either be valuable or worthless in five years time no one knows.

this. Bubble or burst. We will be millionaires or broke. Flip to coin for the answer. Nobody knows.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Nobody knows it haha thats a crazy market and maybe it will rise or maybe not and where it will rising no idea at the moment, maybe BTC explodes or not crazeeeey markets going on atm
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

There will be lots of alternative coins that will come up in the market in the next five years. Pump and dump will happen and the coins with most worthy of the trust of crypto users will stay in the market. I hope in the next five years positive things will happen with altcoins to provide better options for the cryptocurrency users.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

The first main target was one trillion market capp and we're about to achieve that target soon. Then the main target will become 5 trillion dollar market cap in total and if we can do this, the rest will be much more amazing for us. All the coins will be much more valuable.
Viseryn (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

I think in five years digital currency will become a well known thing among common people more than today.Therefore it can obtain a huge marketcap and sometimes digital currency could be able to replace the fiat currency.But there is possibility to totally destroy the crypto market.Let's wait and see what happens...

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Honestly i have no idea what will happen in crypto market in next five years, there is truly an amazing things happen alot on the future for sure. But if i can catch a little on the future image, the market will up like unbelievable, and some will burst, safety on quantum computing are urgently needed.

ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

After 5yrs crypto currency uses more increase. More than investors invest in crypto market. New crypto currencies born in crypto market. Many people will get more profit. But the crypto market will have the fear of seeing.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

In my opinion, in five years the market will grow crypto coins will increasingly be used in everyday life. Now only the beginning.
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

Who knows ? Only time will tell . But I personally think crypto will survive and be better.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

there are always two possibilities,
First, if many countries in the world legalize bitcoin, then of course the crypto market will be more crowded.
Secondly, but if many countries really ban bitcoin then it is likely market cap will continue to decline.
So to predict up to 5 years ahead is still a bit difficult, because many countries have not taken a decisive action

cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

I think it really depends on what the external factors impact the market such as governments and regulations. I feel if they leave it alone it will boom!
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

No one will predict exactly but we hope for the healthy market after five years!! Smiley
Markovich9595

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I think in the next five years, the whole market will go up to crazy, and then the bubble will burst, but quantum computers can also have an impact on the whole market.

I agree. suspicious these all horse racing
LucasHd

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

What kind of state is not known. But we know that encrypted currency is the trend in the future. It will be a technological revolution in the future. The prospect of development is very wide
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

I think the total market value of the cryptocurrency market in five years' time will be three to four times the current level, which is entirely possible.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

No one can tell for sure what is going to be in five years. No one can tell what is going to be in one year. If we follow the current trend in five year total market cap will be may be several trillions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: