Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 897 times)
testminer42

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

If people use crypto, then the market will grow even bigger and bigger. More coins will be made and there will be more competition. Some of the coins will disappear, we must carefully select projects.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I think the market will only grow and develop. He will repeat his growth cycle after cycle until it becomes stable. Every year it will be more balanced and less volatile. It's my opinion.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

It will be more massive than it is today,a lot of people will be joining to our community.

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I think that crypto will be bigger in five years than we can imagine it becoming now. I expect that it will maybe be at around 10 trillion market capitalization. Im not an economist, so I might be totally wrong with this expectation, but looking at the recent growth rate, I do believe that it can become this big. Time will tell!
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency have just started so is the market. So looking at how the next five years will be, i would say that it would have gained more acceptance especially by the big and well know corporations and different governments

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

A lot will happen in five years a lot of which will change the landscape of crypto forever. First you will have regulators swarming the joint, second a lot of the shitcoins will be gone I think, and third who knows what will be #1. And only god knows how much money if any will be in crypto then. Given the current growth it could be somewhere like 10-25 trillion dollars?

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

I am sure that the crypto-currency market will be subject to significant changes. Such chaos and anarchy as now will not be. there will be less scammers and scammers, there will be more order and reporting. But the minus I see that fact. that such earnings as now too will not be any more. Now comes the era of the primary accumulation of crypto capital. Or rather, we see its last phase.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

I am sure many altcoin will be applicable in our daily lives and this world will probably change because the Crypto market is more attractive than all the markets that are present in the world.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

A pretty interesting question. I think the crypto market in the next five years will be greatly expanded, there will be a lot of other altcoins appear, there may also be crypto appearances with new technologies. There will be some outstanding altcoins with good development potential and of course Bitcoin and ETH are always leading. But this is just my guess, no one knows the future
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Like I have said many times, majority of roadmaps would be completed by then--for the legit projects at least. Most shitcoins would be shaken of down the drain and the road to mass adoption will be closer than ever.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Do not go so far, following 1 year, no one knows where all crypto.The market, it is likely that countries decentralization and recognize the stock market, or just the opposite.Personally, I believe in decentralization that will earn the millions of people on all the planet
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

After five years more coins will be made and there will be more competition. 
It will be a technological revolution in the future.
I think banks can coexist with cryptocurrencies this would be a great point.
I always like cryptocurrencies. thanks.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I am sure many altcoin will be applicable in our daily lives and this world will probably change because the Crypto market is more attractive than all the markets that are present in the world.
How was crypto market 5 years back and how is it now, plenty of things happened right crypto has become the strong online market, down the next 5 years crypto market extends further and extend its arm further strongly many people will likely invest more and more in cryptocurrency.  

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I think it will continue to grow at a steady rate. It will likely be over two trillion dollars by then, and hopefully banks realise that there is no stopping this financial revolution and join it or close down. However, it being crypto with its volatility, no one can accurately predict what will happen to the market.

findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Have you seen these day five years ago?
Crypto market have thrived in the past few years, even though lots of country denied it.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

I think everyone talking crypto after five years and crypto replace our payment method , I think my family need to give me a big hugs because I join crypto early and earn more profit before everyone join it

Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

That's going to be one of the main markets for traders and investors
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
There is saying, the more you wait for something thermos sweeter it gets by the time. So something similar is going to happen with the crypto currency. They will grow even bigger because with the time we will see more and more people coming on board and making the things focused in terms of investment. I mean crypto is world on which people don't believe in the first time, they will take the time and with the five years of period I believe that there will be more than half of the population which will take the giant leap into crypto. So just imagine the kind of money that will flow into crypto. If government do no interfere with the current market and it keeps going on the way as today then I'm sure we will see all the top coins already crossed 2-5K price per coin. So in short happy cryptonean world it would be!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

There will be less alts who will survive the BTC's price to that moment,most of the alts wont have any value if you ask me.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

I think everyone talking crypto after five years and crypto replace our payment method , I think my family need to give me a big hugs because I join crypto early and earn more profit before everyone join it

Haha, you need to prove yourself to your family before deserving hugs?

I'll give you a bearhug.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: