Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 900 times)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I see cryptocurrency market will grow x100 in the next 5years and we are lucky that we joined already.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

In 5 years some of the alts we know today will collapse and new ones will be issued.
The investors will be much more than today because of the volatility of the market and the promising high gains. What is essential to happen is the use of the cryptos in our daily life.
It is mentioned before, and I believe it that the start will be from the unbanked populations of the so-named 3rd world.
I hope that the developer works more the security of the coins. Many lose their money and it is unfair.
sadhiq

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

In 5 years some of the alts we know today will collapse and new ones will be issued.
The investors will be much more than today because of the volatility of the market and the promising high gains. What is essential to happen is the use of the cryptos in our daily life.
It is mentioned before, and I believe it that the start will be from the unbanked populations of the so-named 3rd world.
I hope that the developer works more the security of the coins. Many lose their money and it is unfair.
Totally agree with that, most coins (out of the 1400 available) will fail. Sometimes probably for the wrong reasons, and shitcoins may also rise for the wrong reasons.
But in 5 years, successful projects will continue to rise because they will be actual projects, and not paper projects like they are now, so invest wisely in projects you believe in and that will have a real impact.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

It's very difficult to imagine,what can happen during this time, it seems to me very much will depend on the government of the countries, if there is no pressure, everything will be very good

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

only God can know that exactly but according to the staistics and the traction that is making i think it would go main stream as major step and it would make a lot richer.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

in my opinion 5 years later cryptocurrency will be a basis payment method.current moneys(USD,EUR,GBP etc.) will be a history.we will read this
thing historical books Grin Grin Grin
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

let;s talk about in the year 2018. There will be big surprises in cryptocurrencies in 2018. Let
s wait and see don't forget to hold the best coins. YOu will reap profit from holding them. There are new coins that will grow. COins released in 2017 will grow in 2018. Ready for that...?
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

One of the biggest areas facing disruption will be electronically deliverable (and verifiable) services: compute, bandwidth, and similar. Advances in blockchain technology will make it easier for marketplaces to form — and bring a huge amount of supply online. We expect to see one or more major digital commodities traded readily. We may even see miners for hire — who will provide their hash power to secure a particular coin with a contractual bounty — above and beyond the transaction and block rewards the protocols offer natively.
BlackBlue

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

My forecast is 100 trillion marketcap of crypto currency. That time is crypto so popular in the world many investor will turn to crypto after they realize it is better than forex.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

if in my opinion, his future crypto market will continue to evolve from the era of local exchange between peer to peer is now its big network. seen from the market that recently came out like z-bitz, kucoin with a new exchange system where there is a vote system, and get reward system directly from the market that has been cooperating between its coins dev. it seems to me a good idea because the current market is more productive and active. for the future for better marketnya let the user more interactive and actively when trad ..

my request hopefully there fore channel channel signals / dump from the market it's my wish haha ​​because the newbie who do not understand the analysis is in need of it Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4920

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

What will happen to the crypto market after five years?

All the scammers will be locked up and the money spread far and wide to help humanity as a whole. Lol Yeah right! They all gonna get little fines like the bankers.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

what countries have officially recognized cryptocurrency as a way of payment?
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

Certainly, the volume of the market will definitely increase in the last five years. Especially now many companies have adopted crypto so the demand for crypto will grow stronger and many people will also use it. Thus we can expect that more and more stronger and more recognizable the crypto in the world.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

more people will join the market to work with the schemes on investment or the chance as exchanging value with the use on casuals of trade with different users with the merchantile,
as works on crypto finance might improved to involves of different manage of exhibition.

findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

it is probably that after five years later, most of the crypto you familiar would crash.
and those have better character and worldwide used crypto would conquer the market

Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

5 years? Do not go that far, the next 1 year no one knows where all the crypto.The market is likely that countries give decentralization and recognize crypto market, or just the opposite.
but if this all goes well, I'm very sure of the growth that will explode in the next few years alone.
It does not make sense, but now should focus on introducing it to the government, because there are still many governments who do not trust the crypto.
Our income is through the crypto market, lest the government seem to be negative towards the crypto market, in my country the government has admitted this.
But what about other countries that are still in doubt about it.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

What is happening to crypto currency is like what happened in the bubble. Crypto is still in its infant stage and still needs to evolve. One thing is for sure that when all this lambo mindset is over, it is going to make people who are very patient so wealthy

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nancysingh

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

cryptomarket is becoming popular day by day and its on rise but the thing is a lot of governments and financial institution are feeling insecure and unsafe because they cant control it like the share markets so they are raiding and pillaging the crypto exchanges.recent examples are of south korea where authorities  hit a number of exchanges and closed it down they are also banning the ico ....in the name of not safe.so attitudes of goverments are a real threat to crypto currencies in long run.If governments encourage and bring laws and regulating bodies to regulate it the crypto market will drastically rise or else it will fade way.  
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

I think within 5 years or so the cryptocurrency market would be an
ubiquitous industry with a global influence in business and commerce.
Presumably an increase in investors, companies and businesses
participating can safely be expected. Prices of coins would be lofty,
assuring and fair. 5 years is quite a long time indeed with the volatile
conditions and the ever fluctuation of prices and value, it is a very
unpredictable market. I daresay we could only hope for the best.
Beachbum09

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

It will be either mainstream, bust, or a few coins surviving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: