Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 900 times)
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

I highly suspect that most coins will have a higher value and we will be richer than we are today as a "reward" for being early adopters of cryptocurrencies. Talking about market cap, you just need to take a single glance at the charts and you will see that the crypto scene will soon be bigger than wall street or any other financial institution.

"Crypto will do to banks what email did to postal service."

I'm looking forward for this to happen in the future, hopefully everything will increase so that we gain profits for all of our investments in crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:07:10 AM

rapid growth is usually accompanied by instability, for that we need to be careful in holding our altcoins, there is a chance to get the benefits should be taken quickly

chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

I think in the next five years cryptocurrency wlill definitely get more awareness and more people will participate. The most exciting is the fact that everyday investors can easily get involved with this world-changing technology. In fact, one of the world's most popular cryptocurrencies is currently trading at just $0.18, allowing widespread participation regardless of your account size. In a nutshell, the next 5year is going to be great for cryptocurrency.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

I think in 5 years crypto market will grow up since goverment support that and not banned transactions with cryptocurrency because now many goverment country start to declare war to cryptocurrency if that happens again and again cryptocurrency will down.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

I think after 5 years all the crypto users are going to get really rich  Smiley

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

it is hard to imagine the price of coins for the next 5 years because some days it is also unpredictable prices and many people are speculating with this condition

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.

Its good expectation mate in your mind. I also hope those things can be happen.
I have doubt with the bitcoin price will go up till $100.000. That price is very high and i think a bit hard to reach it.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

I think it'll calm down. There will be now scam-ICOs, no superprofits, just a few cryptocurrencies that can survive the competition
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

Probably it will continue its fluctuation and inflation. I am pretty sure cryptocurrency will dominate the world in the future. But some countries are banning now the coins. Hopefully, they will be able to see how useful it is.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Probably it will continue its fluctuation and inflation. I am pretty sure cryptocurrency will dominate the world in the future. But some countries are banning now the coins. Hopefully, they will be able to see how useful it is.

Five years from now, market is quite mature in my opinion. Slowly but surely, this will become a big market and will even dominate  the stock market maybe more years from now.  Possible that government will craft more  laws to weed out fraud.
Vralmeida

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Eu acredito que será muito valioso e lucrativo, o preço do BTC será mais de 200 mil dólares.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

In the next five year or less there will be a lot of underlying infrastructure changes to help decentralized the crypto market the more. Bitcoin price will surpass $100,000 because usage will outpace the price. Daily transaction volume will soar and more institutional adoption of crypto coins will take place.

Its good expectation mate in your mind. I also hope those things can be happen.
I have doubt with the bitcoin price will go up till $100.000. That price is very high and i think a bit hard to reach it.
it looks like you are dreaming if the price bitcoin will up to $100.000 because we can see for now the price bitcoin currently down a long way.
maybe the next five years bitcoin prices will reach more $ 100,000 but for now to reach such a price is indeed very difficult.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
I believe it will get bigger than expected. Big banks, fund institutions other industries will follow the trend. Stock exchange will have competition if they didn't adopt cryptocurrency. They already seen the past scenarios, its either they adopt it or lose the business.

easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Cryptocurrency built on a decentralized platform that possess immutability, stability, transparency, and adaptability values, the aforementioned features we can conclusively say blockchain technology has come to stay permanently. Regulating the industry by the financial services agency will aid to combat fraud will still keep the innovation booming, as opposed to the harsh reactions from bank towards cryptocurrency recently the fourth largest bank in the world ‘MUFG’ to create MUFG coin that gives room for person to person transaction and shop at a lower rate. Speculatively when other country come to realize the positive impact it will trigger more adoption, alternative coins hopefully will gain more in short time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

I think in the next five years, the whole market will go up to crazy, and then the bubble will burst, but quantum computers can also have an impact on the whole market.
I don't thinks so,I think that the blockchain would more formal ,
the Blockchain change a lots of company ,made their cost more low,
it would be less opportunity to invest Blockchain,and a lots of big finance company would join this innovation game.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Now the crypto market is popular in worldwide because It's big platform of cryptocurrency and In the next five years the whole market will be go up to crazy.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I guess each altcoins and even bitcoins would be more stable and more and more establishments and services can be availed using cryptocurrencies by that time. We have seen how bitcoin changes the trading market and people's look about cryptocurrencies last year resulting to huge hype and attention through different media so I think by that time everything will fall down to its place and the system will just go on.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Five years later, my vision of the market and the whole of the crypto currency, the founder will remain Bitcoin, but it will cost around $ 300,000, in second place the Etherium it will cost $ 60,000, all plastic cards, both debit and credit, for all which will be very easy to pay, for purchases, for services, etc., crypto currencies will completely replace the purse money, then the bubble will burst, I do not believe in it, now large players have come who are ready to take the last from the inexperienced

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nirre55

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

Its too unpredictable to say for sure. It can dissapear completely, or on the contrary, become the biggest thing ever!
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

Since crypto market is gaining day by day, I know for sure that it will expand in the next five years. I see in the future that the prices of crypto currencies will go up, it will be more stable than what it is now.  Since it is getting the attention of many people and it is becoming popular worldwide, more  and more will support and enter the world of crypto world.

---
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: