Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin Will you have your eyes on 2018?  (Read 1006 times)
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

my top 3 altcoins for 2018:
1. Monaco
2. Request Network
3. ETHLend
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avispeat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

Why did you list down BCash, and also DOGE. DOGE is no longer being developed by the development team if I'm not mistaken. Also, what do Viuli and Ember set out to do? Never heard of them before, mind sharing some info regarding these coins?

Doge has devs you are mistaken there, you can go to reddit on doge subreddit ask community if you have any questions.  Other than that you can check github. They may not have many devs but some are active. Other than that doge is simply fun currency that you may want to have.
neverluckymofo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

NEO, REQ, ICX, XRB have huge potential in 2018.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

minexcoin
ether
ripple
tron
and waiting for launching swissborg
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

(ITNS) Intense coin, i have invested in it very early and i believe it will be successful
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

my pick for 2018 is this: https://www.viberate.io/
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

I have many different coins in my wallet and I keep track of everything. Some have not yet been added to the stock exchanges or received after the ICO. But of those that are already traded, I would single out
AION
AirSwap
PowerLedger
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

My prediction for Oyster Pearl already came true.

Now I'm predicting SpectreCoin (should be easily top 50, since it is better than Verge the trashcoin in terms of privacy technology) and Xtrabytes (dark horse coin that could revolutionize all of blockchain - it is currently growing steady, but I think very very undervalued),

and of course SHIFT! SHIFT could easily take 100+ spots in the market cap.

Using crypto to pay for college.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

ETH its a good coin, stabilize and always grow up. XRB grow up so fast but i dont know about this coin. Maybe ripple good choice for this year 2018 trend up!
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

I'm watching these coins (and I'm buying also)

- IOTA
- Stellar Lumens
- Verge
- Bitcoin Cash
- Zcash
- Ethereum
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

The lower cap coins are where your going to find your high multipliers such as x10, x20 etc

my moneys on:

RCN Ripio Credit Network
BMC Blackmoon Crypto

Both have great teams and a massive following, read the white paper and you will see if they hit their goals they will explode!
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

My top picks for 2018:

1. Oyster Pearl
2. Xtrabytes
3. XSpec
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 12:07:28 AM by JayFKay

Power Ledger (solar and battery microgrid tech all the way!)
Siacoin
enigma
QSP
AGI when it arrives
but today is all about

TRON
TRON .. Yes get ready for the jump to hyperspace as this entertainment based video and game decentralised gets added to 3 more exchanges today to Wednesday and a new game gets released in its platform.

Anyone who doesn't know Tron..
here is one small aspect of what they are doing:

"As stated in the whitepaper, Tron’s goal is to create a worldwide free content entertainment ecosystem. They plan to accomplish this by cutting out the giant corporate “middle men” and putting all the profit earning potential back into the content creator’s hands. This means that when a user of the TRON protocol creates content, let’s say for example, a video, they can upload it directly to the TRON blockchain and get paid directly for how viral their video gets. Each upvote, like, clap, view that their video gets, they will receive direct compensation for, without the need of large companies like Youtube cutting into creator profits. The worldwide community on the TRON protocol will decide what it deems worthy of success, without the problem of censorship or corporate control looming over the heads of creators"

Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

I'm pretty sure 2018 will be the year of Monero and Raiden Network.

I'm gonna check back into this thread at the end of 2018 to see everyone's picks and see how we all did.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

I'll be following;

IOTA
Verge
Stellar Lumens
Dogecoin
Neo
Rebellious
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

People here are all shilling the top coins.

Where you should be looking is sub-100 or sub-50 CMC rankings at least.

The smaller coins are the ones that have the most potential for growth.

That's why you should see what functions the top coins have, and find small coins that do this exceptionally well:

*SHIFT: Better coin than rank 70 substratum - working product, not just hype: they even have their website built on their platform!!! Unfortunately, no marketing or ICO. They are planning a 6 month marketing campaign though. I would invest before this thing goes x10.

*Xtrabytes: Revolutionary coin. This thing could easily jump 100 spots in CMC, when you realize what it is. Holy cow. Do your own research, and BUY BUY BUY!

*SpectreCoin: Makes Verge look like total garbage (and it is), and could easily be a Monero Competitor.

*OysterPearl: This prediction of mine already came true - x10 coin within the last week. It is a IOTA+smart contract platform, and lets people donate their processing power. Anyways, probably not the best time to buy, but keep your eye on it.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

Me:

-Solaris (XLR) (privacy coin, has been pumping lately but when they implement zerocoin protocol on the 20th, watch out!); and
-Copico (XCPO) - this thing is only starting!

But as always, diversify your portfolio, and make sure you hold some BTC!

Hopefully 2018 shall be a good year!

-Knightly
harald71

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

poa.network
a coin you all will talk about very soon  Wink

USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

My eyes will be on TRX I buyed at 450 satoshi and I am waiting for big pump in next month, after 2 months or after 1 month gonna have coin burn, also very big news they ll anounce in next month..
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

I will give majority of my support to bitcoin investment but maybe I'll try other alts such as ethereum and NEM but only few percentage because I am still more into bitcoin as I believe it's market will continue rising and making some investment will give high return. The demand in bitcoin makes me more interested as I see a lot of peopke are turning into crypto currencies

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: