Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If ETH price exceed the BTC's  (Read 1109 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

A week ago, we looked with horror at the Etherium. Where does he go? 400, 300, 200 Huh Today it is 500, What's next. News will make earthquake and the market will go again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Theoretically it is possible for ethereum to beat bitcoin by price, since the market is volatile in nature, any alctoins can best the price of bitcoin, but it will depend on the stability of the coin itself, as for ethereum, it is already stable, it is considered as second to bitcoin, and when things goes wrong with bitcoin, people tend to seek aide in ethereum in which, the transactions are much faster, if we checked the trend last year when all.coins are high, ethereum also had a massive transaction, due to investors converting  coins to ethereum and cashing out, which also gave lower value ethereum, but due to that, we can say that people are aware of ethereum and the volume could just go up anytime. I think ethereum no longer needs to be marketed since it is known by many already and people will be using ethereum if bitcoin is unavailable or has been congested again, people might get fed up and just turn to ethereum.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
You imagine at what price then all the alts will be and how it should progress continuously to reach this level. Another question is that bitcoin will start to fall and reach a very low price, then it will be much easier to overtake it. But so far, even in the near future this is not observed.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Anything can be possible, as a i see today there are more development on ethereum side compare to bitcoin side. Ethereum is flexible and dynamic in 3 years ethereum can create new thing within the ethereum ecosystem. bitcoin on the other hand is still a commodity and asset to others and speaking of mass adoption ethereum is widely popoular than todays's bicoin. ICOs made ethereum popular in the next years or so, we could see that ethereum could beat btc's price. not in value but maybe in market cap.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

It is hard enough to imagine this. even quite difficult for ethereum for could replace the position of the bitcoin's getting bigger. Indeed there is still a possibility, but it will also not bitcoin could ascertain the exact course.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

If that will happen then maybe btc will have to undergo first the bubble theory I guess. Btc as its most low total supply than Ethereum and has just same demands or maybe higher should always ahead or dominates ethereum as we can observe in market. But if it will happen then maybe all investors will be really shock.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

At present, it seems highly unlikely, but there is no denying the fact it is a very promising project. For the past two months its price has dropped sharply, so it is very cheap now. But it has got the potential to match bitcoin in future.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
Merited by hubballi (5)

I dont think that it will happen anytime because Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and it is mostly used by every crypto persons. Almost all coins are priced and valued in bitcoins. ETH is controlled by the developer who is holding high percentage of stock which is always risk as anytime he can sell off and the coin will be dead this case is not in bitcoin.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

Usually referred to as the "flippening," ETH definitely has the potential to exceed BTC's price. I like many other don't know what will happen when it does happen but here are some possible reasons WHY it will happen:

1. The majority of coins on Coin Market Cap are actually Ethereum-based tokens.
2. Ethereum’s transaction costs are fractions of what Bitcoin’s transactions cost.
3. The upcoming Casper update, which introduces Proof of Stake, is going to be very revolutionary for Ethereum.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

Ethereum might the potentials to exceed the price of bitcoin but it won't exceed the price of bitcoin cause it still trade against bitcoin and a lot of coin have been created which have the same features as ethereum so there some kind of competition betwey ethereum and those coin.

henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

This is somewhat related to the supply-demand balance. Bitcoin is more valuable than Bitumin Etherumdan today because the demand is more from Etherum. In the future when the Etherum is more popular the price will be even more.
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I do not think that this could happen due to the total supply of each currency, but it could be the case of a big collapse that makes the price of bitcoin fall dramatically, while the price of ethereum could remain relatively stable, which could lead to ethereum have a higher price than Bitcoin, although this scenario seems quite unlikely. What seems a little more credible is that in a medium term ethereum can displace the bitcoin in the marketcap.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

There is not that huge difference in market value now, if Ethereum exceed Bitcoin, sure it will be a historical happening, but don't see any serious change just because of this.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

There is not that huge difference in market value now, if Ethereum exceed Bitcoin, sure it will be a historical happening, but don't see any serious change just because of this.

There maybe no huge difference regarding on their status right now but we dont know in the future . there is a big posibility that etherium can surpass the legacy of bitcoin because etherium is also a good coin with lots of potential to succeed. Many platforms that supports etherium and infact almost all alts and other erc20 coins are backed under etherium. while bitcoin is only a stand alone crypto that is only built for payment purposes.

Eth is definetly a big hindrance to the success of bitcoin. But if ever eth can win the battle, many people will still be thankful for it because both coin are still superb .
rostpAyment

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

according to my price bitcoin can not find coins that are able to exceed the price, the reason being bitcoin is the first coin develops with the investor backed by the coin. while eterum can be categorized altcoinnet unlikely in my opinion can reveal bitcoin prices.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

I am so curious that if Eth price overcome Btc's, what will happen in crypto world?
If one-day Ethereum price can exceed the price of Bitcoin, of course, this is good news for crypto. I think the crypto world will not be why-this is precisely this will be the latest history in the world of cryptocurrency. Because even though Ethereum may exceed Bitcoin, I'm sure Bitcoin will not die just Bitcoin being the second coin that gets after Ethereum.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

Yes, in an uncontrolled environment. Everything is possible. ETH has many advantages for future growth. a strong and improved team under the very creative and effective idea of ​​Buterin. It constantly develops trends and practical gadgets for users and investors. If one day the ETH value passes bitcoin, I think that's the madness of the crypto world.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

I think that nothing is very critical. Just some coins that depend on bitcoin will fall in price. Their place in the top take the coin on the basis of Ethereum.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

The price of etherium will never overcome bitcoin price as bitcoin has very lower supply then etherium.
High supply of etherium can not make its price higher than bitcoin. If the marketcap of etherium maybe more make sense overcome bitcoin marketcap but not the price.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

Do you really believe in the such? BTC have so much possibilities to extension. Other top10 don't have the same. ETH never overtake BTC price. Because of his fundamental is weaker then ETH. Compare team, technology etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: