Question: Bitcoin Hush or Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Hush - 42 (53.2%)
Bitcoin Private - 15 (19%)
Neither - 18 (22.8%)
Both - 4 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hush (BTCH) or Bitcoin Private (BTCP)  (Read 1464 times)
LuckLurker (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?

INTENSE COIN ★ BLOCKCHAIN BACKED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?
If you are talking about the next bitcoin fork just like bitcoin private that i've heard about it's just another rebrand from zclassic and the developer will be changing its name into the bitcoin private. I think that there will be no more fork for bitcoin private. I just heard a rumour that's only rebrand.

Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

Im sorry these are both shitcoins. If you want a privacy bitcoin fork, they why not just go for bitcoin dark. It has zero development too but the price is going up atleast.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

looking at the previus ZCL moves i'm expecting a lot from HUSH!!
The only real problem is that Cryptopia have closed subscription right at the same time of the hush announcement so it could be a kind of brake for the growth
Pro_x

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

People cant vote, because there is no BOTH option
LuckLurker (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

People cant vote, because there is no BOTH option
Oops, Done XD

INTENSE COIN ★ BLOCKCHAIN BACKED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper
HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

Im sorry these are both shitcoins. If you want a privacy bitcoin fork, they why not just go for bitcoin dark. It has zero development too but the price is going up atleast.

BTCP is not a shitcoin. zcl has a great dev team and original btc code with privacy features and asic resistant algo is exactly what we need. it's gonna be at least top 15 
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

Zcl is an abandoned project with 2 devs coming back that have not much clue but want a lot of money. Awesome marketing idea though.(they even paid someone else to write a code)

Hush will have btch which is NOT a fork of bitcoin. But a big asset on Komodo lining up over 4-5 coins and connecting them. It actually has a completely new technology and brings something new to the table. Not just marketing and money grabbing.
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

I never believed in forks of any coin, knowing that all this is advertising and done to distribute the price and demand for the main coin. And after a while if you look at the plug in stagnation and has neither the development nor the sense in it to invest.
HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

Zcl is an abandoned project with 2 devs coming back that have not much clue but want a lot of money. Awesome marketing idea though.(they even paid someone else to write a code)

Hush will have btch which is NOT a fork of bitcoin. But a big asset on Komodo lining up over 4-5 coins and connecting them. It actually has a completely new technology and brings something new to the table. Not just marketing and money grabbing.

zcl is a community project and doesn't have just 2 devs. there are many contributors hardworking on it. hush just did copy-paste of btcp idea
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

I never believed in forks of any coin, knowing that all this is advertising and done to distribute the price and demand for the main coin. And after a while if you look at the plug in stagnation and has neither the development nor the sense in it to invest.
Thats a good reason boy. We saw fork in the past but what happens to the newly born currency in the future is the main point. People who have invested in the core are happier who invested in the derivative coins. Though they grow but the ratio of the growth is very much slow in which you can earn quite higher amount if the same was invested in the original.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Bitcoin Hush (BTCH)? Bitcoin Private (BTCP)?
What's that? it's a new altcoins or the new fork coins? I'm sorry I just knowing it at right now, till can invited me to write a something here and wondering to deepen about that.
For me, on investing or put the money I've to invest it's just for altcoins which's really have a long time popular in the world of crypto investment. Anyway., I think it's good if try to choose another coins for doing investing.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

The two forks have a chance to have their place in the market. BTCP is now more hyped than BTCH. I just learned yesterday about BTCH... BTCH may appear faster than BTCP. Hush has still a lot of space to increase.
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

zcl is a community project and doesn't have just 2 devs. there are many contributors hardworking on it. hush just did copy-paste of btcp idea

Please tell me you are serious.

Just do more research. ZCL team paid HUSH dev to do the coding!!!!!
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

NONE. Those forks are like a scourge now.

If you want to invest - choose some good ICO.
If you want a private coin - buy Pivx or Monero.
shadowwarrior11

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

Please tell me you are serious.

Just do more research. ZCL team paid HUSH dev to do the coding!!!!!

I agree we all should do more research, ZCL team paid him only for the replay protection, not for the entire coding.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

NONE. Those forks are like a scourge now.

If you want to invest - choose some good ICO.
If you want a private coin - buy Pivx or Monero.

Totally right saying. Those bitcoin forks are nothing, but useless coins. The only reason they include bitcoin in their name is to create a hype in the upcoming forks to attract people. But this won't work like that.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

I think all these scammy airdrops or forks should be avoided. Noone surely knows whats purpose behind these coins. Noone even completely knows their developers at all.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

It tells you a lot about ZCash privacy if you can do all that on Bitcoin protocol. It is far from private. Monero is the only fungible crypto coin where transactions are private.
cwfabc

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

where to buy hush?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: