Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noirbits TAKEOVER ! Update v2.2.5.0 - fixes sync issue  (Read 24691 times)
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:15:45 PM

Sorry guys, I was gone on vacation for a week...

@John122 : Yes, Noirdice is undergoing redesign, and adding in provably fair betting too...

@TheRickTM : Yes, I have done some work on merged as that was the original goal for Noirbits. Got a bit caught up with time though, but that's the next upcoming feature.

So whats the deal with Cryptsy? I see Noirbits is back on there but the latest update on nrb.miners-united.com says that the NRB mined there cannot be sold/traded on Cryptsy. But then it links to this discussion and the title says that it is "back on cryptsy".

So whats the deal? Can I send the NRB from my nrb.miners-united.com account to Cryptsy or is it just going to get stuck? I dont know what is more accurate...this thread or the last update on miners-united.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:06:39 PM

I have sent coins from there over to cryptsy successfully.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
John122

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 11:49:17 PM

@TheRickTM : Yes, I have done some work on merged as that was the original goal for Noirbits. Got a bit caught up with time though, but that's the next upcoming feature.

NICE!!!  Grin
stbgefltc (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 05:53:40 AM

Sorry guys, I was gone on vacation for a week...

@John122 : Yes, Noirdice is undergoing redesign, and adding in provably fair betting too...

So whats the deal with Cryptsy? I see Noirbits is back on there but the latest update on nrb.miners-united.com says that the NRB mined there cannot be sold/traded on Cryptsy. But then it links to this discussion and the title says that it is "back on cryptsy".

So whats the deal? Can I send the NRB from my nrb.miners-united.com account to Cryptsy or is it just going to get stuck? I dont know what is more accurate...this thread or the last update on miners-united.

Yes, I confirm Noirbits from the pool do get in on Cryptsy. I posted an updated statement there to lift the confusion...

SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:10:38 AM

I transferred some noirbits to cryptsy and it didn't arrived... I am on a fork? Can someone give me a node with the correct chain?
John122

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:37:07 AM

I transferred some noirbits to cryptsy and it didn't arrived... I am on a fork? Can someone give me a node with the correct chain?

You need to update to the latest version and delete your blockchain (every file but Wallet.dat and Noirbits.conf) from the AppData\Local\Noirbit folder if you haven't done so already.
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

You need to update to the latest version and delete your blockchain (every file but Wallet.dat and Noirbits.conf) from the AppData\Local\Noirbit folder if you haven't done so already.

I have done that.. Coins are not being transferred to cryptsy
Hugo9191

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:36:39 PM

Hello,

Noob question, but, why can't I mine at the speed I mine Bitcoins?

thanks.
Aaed

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:23:12 PM

Hi,

I'm also stuck out of sync since 2 days (last block on 11/09, says block 51712). I have 3 connections however.
I have the last client (2.2.4?) and already tried to delete the files 2 times and downloaded again but it still doesn't sync.

Any idea?
Thanks.
cryptoex

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:21:08 PM

same problem here
Hugo9191

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:45:46 AM

same Sad

Just lost like 0.8
John122

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:59:17 AM

Yep, wallet is now unsynced... And the price on Cryptsy seems to be dropping in response to it.
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 09:58:50 AM

can't sync Angry

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:56:50 PM

i just bought into this mess ... lost like 10 bucks ... who the heck is gonna crush a coin for nothing?
dunderklumpen

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:32:24 PM

Found blocks
Last block found     54,083
Total blocks found   30,400
 Huh
Hugo9191

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:36:53 PM

I want to sell my coins but I have lost 0.8 in Crypsty.

What to do?
dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:26:13 PM

I want to sell my coins but I have lost 0.8 in Crypsty.

What to do?

Sacrifice a goat then walk 7 laps backwards around a tree while spitting over your shoulder each lap.
Have you lost 0.8 Noirbits? This must be the end, judgement day is here!
stbgefltc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:36:22 AM

Sorry, spent the last couple days investigating the issue, so I haven't been very present...

There was an old bug laying around which has been causing some blocks to be rejected when they shouldn't have. From the looks of it, there is no fork though, which is fortunate. Most clients just stopped syncing past height 51712.

I have pushed an update on Git for those running *nix, you can go ahead and recompile the new client. As soon as I get home, I will publish an updated Windows client, unless some good soul wants to take care of it before I get a chance.

For those transferring coins to Cryptsy, they are not arriving most likely (this is pure speculation, I cannot state this as a fact) because Cryptsy's client is stalled too. Once they update, you should receive your coins.

dunderklumpen

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:38:05 AM

Sorry, spent the last couple days investigating the issue, so I haven't been very present...

There was an old bug laying around which has been causing some blocks to be rejected when they shouldn't have. From the looks of it, there is no fork though, which is fortunate. Most clients just stopped syncing past height 51712.

I have pushed an update on Git for those running *nix, you can go ahead and recompile the new client. As soon as I get home, I will publish an updated Windows client, unless some good soul wants to take care of it before I get a chance.

For those transferring coins to Cryptsy, they are not arriving most likely (this is pure speculation, I cannot state this as a fact) because Cryptsy's client is stalled too. Once they update, you should receive your coins.

I can confirm that sent coins did not arrive at my Cryptsy account, waited 1 1/2 day now.
stbgefltc (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:44:11 AM

Yes, I tested too, Cryptsy sees the pending deposit, but it never confirms, which leads me to believe their blockchain is stalled too.

I will update the OP with new version announcement once the Windows client is updated too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: