Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:54:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is good that ICOs keep coming frequently?  (Read 337 times)
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I think it is not only good, but it's amazing. The fact that ICOs are coming daily now and even more frequently, sometimes more than one per day, is a sign that crypto is growing and becoming a global industry.

If there weren't any ICOs we would only have Bitcoin which let's be honest... with only Bitcoin crypto wouldn't be where it is today. No way. Altcoins now are a far greater market share than Bitcoin alone and they did it all in just 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Yes i am excited to the upcoming ICOs this year it includes the artificial intelligence and internet of things based projects.
stashi

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

An interesting topic.. the very reason blockchain gained prominence is its decentralized and transparent approach. Bitcoin paved the way for all the cryptocurrency with this tenent and its engraved in the DNA. Having a regulator or a framework will work against this noble cause. Scam and scamsters with regard to ICO, they say as long as there are people ready to be ditched, there will be people who will ditch, simple as that.. it is the role of forum like this to spread the right message and followers have to be aware of the technology, environment and possible fraud, they should play with the risk in mind.
I recently read there were some 1500+ coins/tokens, market capitalization of many billions etc., we are in the event of making a psuedo economy sans share markets and banks, we are just beginning what we should keep in mind is the use case that we need to bring in to integrate various aspects of other economies or think totally out of the box to make this mainstream.
Don't worry about ICOs too many or too less, lets keep the evangelism to spread the right awareness.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

In as much its better that there is some form of sanity that needs to be applied, the market is a decentralised one in which one can do anything about but the time factor is dependent on either the developers or the team behind it because its them that would study the market then decide if the market is not too crowded for them to launch. But the moment that has been decided, its now about convincing prospective investors why their project is the best but to think of it, there is never a perfect moment to launch.
Dvach

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

I think it's definitely a good thing, it shows, how rapidly cryptocurrency market is developing and growing. Yes, there is a bunch of coins and tokens made with only one purpose - to make the own coin, but many gems have been born as well, and appearance of such coins strongly promotes the cryptocurrency market forward. There are many interesting altcoins created, for example, Ethereum and IOTA. So my answer is "yes", I'm pretty sure, that it's good.
tomasw66

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Just because most ICOs fail, it doesn't mean that ICOs should be banned or something or that there are no decent ICOs left.. None of those ICOs would get any profit if people actually spend some time reading what they have to offer, what team is behind the project, take a better look at their smart contracts (if available) and make sure if their goals are even achievable. But people like to complain, don't they?
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

As there a a lot of start ups there will be a lot of ICO to fund whose start ups. it is very easy to gather funds like this
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

It will be better to meet new ICO rarely but they should be more effective reliable and responsible. I still don’t know what instrument should be created for verifying these projects. Such tools are exist yet but they are not truly productive.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

In my opinion that no good because too many ICO make many investor confused to choose it and which ICO should be jump it. Now there are ahundreed ICO in amonth and some of them has bad quality project so that can disadvantageous investor. Now we need maksimum quality of the project and not quantity.

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

There aren't a lot of ICOs at the start of this year, which is kind of expected. The creation of ICOs depend on the people or groups that make them, different coins have different and specific uses for different platforms, you can not tell which will rise or which will die short after they are released. Some coins survive because of the innovation that their campaign offers, others are just trying to make profit.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

I think the current ICO project is too many, so it needs some regulation to restrict the ICO market, and the ICO market is full of the taste of speculation.

bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

to see how much profit we will get is the heart of our seriousness in analyzing an altcoin.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I do not see how that is not good. Sure, in terms of the market getting super saturated, one may be worried. However, this brings in room for competition and there is enough space for every developers or company to come up with theirs, work hard and get the coin staying relevant just like we  have in the outside world. It is only left in the hands of the investors to select an ICO base on their own findings and believe in the team, that the project or coin in the end will do well because at the end, a lot of them will end up packing their bags out of the community and that is for sure.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

with the coming of ico continuously, i still consider it good because in the era of crypto technology is increasingly sophisticated is very good for investment despite having a very high risk but provides many advantages. before investing in ico make sure that ico will not be a scam, learn the whitepaper or concept.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

I think it is both bad and good. It is good as this increases competition in the crypto space, forcing developers to deliver better products in order to compete. On the other hand, it is bad as there is a higher chance that members of the crypto community get scammed.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

it's not good, because if ico often comes and release will undoubtedly disrupt the token sales movement. and the concentration of investors for investment in one ico with large quantities should be split into some ico. finally an ico can not get the maximum target and only get the minimum target.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

I do not think it is good if too many coins keep coming in a short span of time. Many times people cannot uphold a coin for a long time and it ends up into oblivion. There are some scammers too who pop up at times.

These can be avoided if the introduction of a coin is regularized. However, this is not easy and it comes as a collective responsibility of our crypto community.

When there are way too many coins fighting to occupy space and success it may not be conducive to the digital market. The demand for only one existing coin may be so much that the others will have to be withdrawn from the race because there is equal distrust with all new coins.

When a structure comes into existence and when there is a serious regulation in place then I feel doors will be automatically opened for new coins. There should be a balance and investment should be made after thorough analysis of the ICOs.

This is life whenever people learn of an opportunity and see the reward, some people would try to get some profits as quickly as possible while others would create something worthwhile

For now the Crypto market is in this phase; it is just a matter of time before people will learn the hard lesson and startups promote coins using best practices

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I think it's a good thing as an person who understands ICO's. It allows me to pick and choose as I please. I understand though it can be very off putting for people who are new to this.

I also see it as a sort of competition, that will only increase the level of ICO's
Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

ICOs are the most effective way to promote and distribute coins and tokens to the public and the same time earning revenue at ICO sales. Yes, ICOs keep on coming because there's no regulations on launching ICOs in the market. Team dedication and project effectiveness are the few aspects that could compete with newer currencies this year.

Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

I think it is a good thing as it pushes competition and also gives the potential investor more choice.
if you find a weak ICO you simply move onto the next one.

Without ICO, a coin company couldn't survive the circulation and this time is different from Bitcoin's struggles last 2009 so the toughness of competition is really the hardest part on promoting a coin so therefore each coin company should come up with the most reliable project that could help them bring their coin advancement. Good social Community also more effective way to attract investors as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: