Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is good that ICOs keep coming frequently?  (Read 337 times)
brahmaputra

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

why not? it is market. Here comes what is popular
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

ICO before was a good thing, because they were legitimate. Having good project and a promising team. After a huge succese with the past ICOs, a lot of people created a team to launch their own ICO projects with the hopes of success, while others took advantage and turned it to a scam. Theres nothing wrong with a lot of ICO's coming as long as its a legit project. The only thing that makes it worse is the ICO scams.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

I do not think it is good if too many coins keep coming in a short span of time. Many times people cannot uphold a coin for a long time and it ends up into oblivion. There are some scammers too who pop up at times.

These can be avoided if the introduction of a coin is regularized. However, this is not easy and it comes as a collective responsibility of our crypto community.

When there are way too many coins fighting to occupy space and success it may not be conducive to the digital market. The demand for only one existing coin may be so much that the others will have to be withdrawn from the race because there is equal distrust with all new coins.

When a structure comes into existence and when there is a serious regulation in place then I feel doors will be automatically opened for new coins. There should be a balance and investment should be made after thorough analysis of the ICOs.

yes, you are right in your point no.1 but I believe if we do our due diligence we can get hold of those hidden gems which do get their value and retain too in the long run if they have a genuine idea and project behind it.
but yes there has to be some regulation sort of things to control the huge influx of icos.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Emergence of a large number of ICO causes the huge competition among teams, but also generates a large number of swindlers who want to be enriched on it, the mechanism for ICO regulation is necessary.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

Emergence of a large number of ICO causes the huge competition among teams, but also generates a large number of swindlers who want to be enriched on it, the mechanism for ICO regulation is necessary.

In decentralized platform they will not comes with the any big regulations bro so it will all operates independently in the crypto currency market bro. ICO is the one of the biggest investment which is keep on coming from the different person so work out independently and choose best ICO to get the more profit with the help of the potential ICO.
So i believe ICO are the healthy option to invest on the crypto platform.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

Personally I don't see it as an issue as it means I have more choice and it forces competition.

The market will adjust itself accordingly, it is still trying to work itself out and the users are growing daily.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: