Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To COSS or not to COSS  (Read 162 times)
jimmywh (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

I wanted to try the COSS exchange today, and transfered funds there. 5 hours later and lots of confirmations later, my balance is still 0.
Therefore I just wrote a mail to the support department, and got this one back.

"Dear xxx,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.

Due to the high volume of support tickets being received, the estimated response time will be between 7 to 10 days.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
https://cosssupport.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
COSS Support Team"

I mean, 7-10 days??  Angry
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

I wanted to try the COSS exchange today, and transfered funds there. 5 hours later and lots of confirmations later, my balance is still 0.
Therefore I just wrote a mail to the support department, and got this one back.

"Dear xxx,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.

Due to the high volume of support tickets being received, the estimated response time will be between 7 to 10 days.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
https://cosssupport.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
COSS Support Team"

I mean, 7-10 days??  Angry

I've noticed it can take longer than the quoted 3-6 hours for deposits to appear.  Don't fret about it. They always get there.  Remember the site is still in beta.

Does anyone know if you need to do anything to claim the fee split allocations?  I see a note as to what I'm entitled to.  I just can't figure out if I actually have to do anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:00 AM

Waiting too long for that, so not efisien. If you would like to trade COSS token you can do it in other exchange like in HitBTC and Etherdelta. Should be waiting only by maximum 24 hours and if more than that time is mean the service of the exchange not so good.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

Waiting too long for that, so not efisien. If you would like to trade COSS token you can do it in other exchange like in HitBTC and Etherdelta. Should be waiting only by maximum 24 hours and if more than that time is mean the service of the exchange not so good.

But I don't think you can stake on other exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: