Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RPC Issue with altcoins  (Read 104 times)
PingOfD32th (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

Hey guys, dont really know where to put this but oh well...I'm running some nodes for various coins and im trying to make a basic website attached to them that connect to the node and display updates (blocks, connections, lists, etc, etc) I'm trying to do this through PHP's shell_exec *coin*d -getinfo but it give me an rpc error, first i didnt think i needed to do rpc since its running locally and php is running coind but i guess that shows how noobie i am. anyway i searched for info and im only finding tools to connect to bitcoin via rpc and no other coin. not only that but its not even just "do this for bitcoin connection" but its "download easybitcoin.php and then call it in your script" since im new i dont know if editing easybitcoin.php will do anything but throw errors. so, is there any relatively easy way to make a rpc call from a php site? only asking here cause i cant find any examples besides the bitcoin or else id just try to push myself to compare a dozen examples till i figured it out.

TYIA
Ping
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: