Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:04:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] BitFlux - Decentralized Rewards For Content Creators  (Read 2735 times)
FluxProject (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:43:31 PM by FluxProject

BitFlux is a Utility token designed to attribute value to the appreciation of content on the web through a decentralized reward system for content creators and viewers

What is BitFlux?
On every content creation and streaming platform there is a value that is transferred between users, called likes, or follows or subscribers etc. Whether its a short tutorial video, a vlog or a 24hour stream. Likes are a form of recognition to show the content creators that they have done a good job and they become an incentive for creating new content. However since there are an unlimited amount of likes, you can never run out of them, therefore they have no real value and users give away likes for free on low quality content. BitFlux is a limited supply and freely transferable token that creates value for appreciation of content. If you wish to give Flux to a content creator you would have to consider whether the content is worth the Flux but on the other hand you can give out as much as you have available so it gives real value to the rating of content. What is special about the Flux is that it will have a ranking system on our website to show which content creators have been gifted the most Flux. This will help create links within the community and help strengthen it as a whole.

The BitFlux Token
The BitFlux token or “FLX” for short is a utility token that will be airdropped for free to content viewers around the world. They will also be available on certain exchanges such as EtherDelta and we hope many more as time progresses and BitFlux becomes more popular. As a viewer you can use this token to donate to your favorite YouTuber, Twitch streamer or even social media personality. These tokens are to be viewed as a “token” of appreciation towards the content creators you enjoy and watch. The tokens can be used to ask for favors or simply to show your appreciation. Ultimately it is for you to decide what you do with these tokens. As a content creator receiving tokens, you may decide to simply “cash out” you tokens on an exchange thereby bypassing the centralized systems already in place and gaining 100% of the profit gifted to you by your viewers and supports. You may also decide to donate a percentage of your BitFlux tokens to some other content creators that you also enjoy watching. Or you may decide to do giveaways with your viewers. Ultimately it is for you to decide what you do with these tokens.

BitFlux Airdrop Round 1 (Opens on the 9th of February 12PM CET)                                                                                                                                                                    
Sign-up via Website
3,000 Participants Maximum. Tokens to be distributed to participants when airdrop closes on the 16th of February.

Each participant will be credited with 5,000 FLX on their Ether address provided that they:
  • Provide their Ether address for receiving tokens
  • Provide a link to a social media post promoting BitFlux

Bounties / Content Creator Partnerships (Date TBA)

40 Million Total FLX Tokens to be distributed.

To participate in the BitFlux Content Creator Partnership Program, Participant will be able to
sign up via our website. They will have to enter their details and will be verified for
participation.

Content creators will be required to promote BitFlux in certain ways to earn their Bounty.
Bounties will be distributed to participants at the start of each month. Their reward will be
based off of what category they are in. Categories are decided by how many
followers/subscriber the person has.

We will update this thread and post announcements on our social media when we release our Bounty / CC Partnership program.

Our Goals

• To provide viewers with decentralized BlockChain technology to reward content creators they enjoy
  • To provide a limited supply and freely transferable token that creates value for appreciation of content
  • To provide content creators with increased incentive to create more and quality content
  • To increase interaction between content creators and their supporters
  • To allow users to freely exchange and trade their tokens to allow as much trading in the community as possible

The BitFlux Team,

Website   |   Telegram   |   Twitter   |   Discord   |   Reddit
moretea

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

Will there be an ICO or is this airdrop only?
If its the 2nd, will there be more then 1 round?

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

same thing i am thinking, lets wait for reply from dev or team members.
FluxProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Airdrop only, yes there will be a 2nd Round at a later date. More details are available on our whitepaper. Thanks.
FluxProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

same thing i am thinking, lets wait for reply from dev or team members.
I have added the info in the thread, sorry for the confusion. I hope it is clearer now.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

I cant wait for the airdrop, is still to long, I hope I can participate
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

do you have any bounty program? if yes so im a french translator just tell me please if you need any translaton for french i ll be happy to translate for ICOs
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

then is this another E-token airdrop ?

Hope the team make the idea to a real APP... so many e-token those days, but they are only a token, without any real app!
FluxProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

do you have any bounty program? if yes so im a french translator just tell me please if you need any translaton for french i ll be happy to translate for ICOs
We do have a bounty program, yes. Unfortunately French translation is not a problem for us, but if you can translate into any other languages pleas contact us.
timenick

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

marked, can't wait for the airdrop!

QBIC|Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (https://qbic.io)●
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Looks very cool, good luck!  Wink
jack259

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

Very excited about this one. Any translation bounty program?
FluxProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:37:04 AM

Very excited about this one. Any translation bounty program?
There is a bounty program yes, please contact tim@fluxproject.xyz for details!
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

I'm really interested in this project.  Waiting for an idea like this.  May I join your airdrops?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Janush1

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

airdrop will be on this topic ??
manjiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

Hi.
I'm a Japanese investor. I'm very concerning about your project!
Could you tell me how you'll try to enhance the worth of the token? Is there any developing roadmaps?
I'll extend the information about your project in Japan.
Thank you.
FluxProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

I'm really interested in this project.  Waiting for an idea like this.  May I join your airdrops?
It's good to hear that you're interested in the project. You may join the airdrop at https://fluxproject.xyz/

airdrop will be on this topic ??
Airdrop sign up is here https://fluxproject.xyz/

Hi.
I'm a Japanese investor. I'm very concerning about your project!
Could you tell me how you'll try to enhance the worth of the token? Is there any developing roadmaps?
I'll extend the information about your project in Japan.
Thank you.
It's nice to see that you are interested in our project!
We do have a roadmap on our website yes. We will be developing partnerships with content creators and we will have a ranking system on our website for content creators showing how much Flux they have earned. We are aiming to release a more promising product in Q4 2018.
Thank you,
Johnyfun

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

I'm very excited. Looks interesting.
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

Post one article a week concerning FLUX with 50 characters minimum - soun ds funny. I think that it should not be named Article, just very short post - it will be more accurate. Anyway I have joined to Airdrop Grin

iram9018

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

is it possible to register airdrop from now on? this thread must be bookmarked to participate in airdrop. this looks interesting. still waiting to participate

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: