Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Agrello (DLT) is the next Ripple  (Read 214 times)
allmeat27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Everyone hates Ripple because it goes against what Bitcoins original mission was, but everyone loves the profit they made from Ripple. The fact is, there's money to made in non de-centralized coins because it's easier for outside communities to adopt.

Enter Agrello. It's AI/Smartcontracts which is HUGE lately and on top of that it's for Lawyers. If there's one gigantic inflated industry that has a ridiculously inflated price, it's Lawyers. The law industry is insanely massive and there will always be lawyers. No one else is doing Smartcontracts for Lawyers.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/agrello-delta/

And this thing is only at 87 Mil market cap meaning it has SO much room to grow and 87 Mil is such a sweet spot for growth where it's big enough to be noticed, see PRL and SNOV lately (this is even on Binance!). Compare to something like QTum with a market cap of 6 Billion. Top it all of that this coin is only $1 right now meaning all the dumb money that loves low priced coins is going to pile into this.

Typical shill about their great team and communicative Dev team, but seriously, these guys are legit. Tell me this isn't a sexy website: https://www.agrello.org/ . And if Aesthetics aren't your thing, the roadmap is actually legit with lots of platform releases coming this month/next month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2FgsA8HZcI&t

Seriously. 85 Mil market cap and on Binance. This thing is going to crack top 100 and absolutely moon to 3-4x in a day. PRL went 3x in 3 days and this is honestly an even bigger industry.

Don't miss this.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

but, this agrello bassicly different with ripple,
this is an ethereum token and ripple is an independent cryptocurrency
anyway your predictions about this agrello is good and good luck for you!

allmeat27 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

I'm not saying it's the same as Ripple, I'm saying it has SOMEWHAT similar objectives. The point is, everybody hates Ripple because it goes against what BTC stands for, the whole anonymous decentralized currency. But, Ripple grew so hard because banks and the rest of the world saw it as a way in. Whether that will succeed or not, time will tell.

DLT will catch on the same way. As it catches on and corporations realize what they can do this with to streamline the legal industry, it's going to moon like crazy. Ripple is $3 at $130 bil market cap. DLT is at <100 MIL market cap. Even if it hits a billion (which as soon as it cracks top 100 it will super fast), you're looking at a 10x and that's still  1/130th the size of Ripple. And I think this team is much stronger than Ripples for that matter as well.

By the way, it's up 15% since I typed the original post. GET IN THE SHIP
allmeat27 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

Bump for the inevitable bump tonight on Binance. Get in now on the dip!
poxoqe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Just saw that NordCoin has partnered with Agrello, which is interesting. Could be a great partnership https://medium.com/nordcoinmining/nordcoin-partners-with-the-legal-tech-ai-platform-agrello-to-support-the-ico-platform-creation-413b0bdac37b
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

but, this agrello bassicly different with ripple,
this is an ethereum token and ripple is an independent cryptocurrency
anyway your predictions about this agrello is good and good luck for you!

Ripple has the back up and support of banks so it is different from this agrellos but all the way, I wish you good luck like my mate has said and hope it fulfills this expectations and become a top coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: