Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will see the clues  (Read 431 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

The real test is just happening , we will see if bitcoin can still hold the $8k price. If not then we might see again 4 to $5k price. This is all fault by mt gox trustee who sold 65,000 btc.

Shit every investors will cry then bro. I do not want to bitcoin to go behind the 5k USD or less than that. Fakes news, Regulations and hacking attack over many exchanges these all made the bitcoin and other crypto currency fell inside well bro.

MT gox sold the bitcoin worth in 400 billions USD. I am not sure what the about it is bitcoin. His last selling few days before 6000 BTC. That is the information I got from the cointelegraph. You please check yourself and confirm it Grin
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

The real test is just happening , we will see if bitcoin can still hold the $8k price. If not then we might see again 4 to $5k price. This is all fault by mt gox trustee who sold 65,000 btc.
It will hold for sure but its fate is based on news now a days so if there's a huge wave of incoming positive news all over the world it will easily break $10k but you know bearish people wont let us yet, waiting is probably the trend right now  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

It will hold for sure but its fate is based on news now a days so if there's a huge wave of incoming positive news all over the world it will easily break $10k but you know bearish people wont let us yet, waiting is probably the trend right now  Cheesy

hell no. news dont hold the fate of bitcoin. Its pretty obvious that almost 99% of the news that came from the web is actually a hoax and fake at all. who the hell will probably believe on it? newbies maybe? however majority of crypto investors are not a beginner anymore , so how can the value decrease that low?  but overall  lets just still hope that bitcoin can now increase because we are always experiencing a dip all the time.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

IIRC, there's an article last year that says the real test just happened last year but it seems that article is pointing out to this year. Whether it's all the fault of Mt. Gox trustee, the social media news about banning crypto ads, this is a chance for those who got in late that are aspiring bitcoin investors. Real test on who are the real holders, who are the real supporters and who are those people that are just good for the profit without any intention of supporting the tech.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

In cryptocurrency, it is always hard to predict what will happen to a particular coin in the future or even in the next few hours as predicting will only increase your expectation of the coin and it might be the other way round. But in 2018, I believe bitcoin will rise above recent price by 5-7%. I do not think their will be an explosion or bubble burst.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

2018 is going to be the real test of bitcoin, if it is a bubble then it is going to be the year when it's explode.

many new people entered in cryto trading last year so they are facing such situation first time and in panic . i also entered last year , but i know whatever will be the price , as long as community is strong will be back to new high any time in future .

prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

2018 is going to be the real test of bitcoin, if it is a bubble then it is going to be the year when it's explode.
yes I think also like that, especially from year to year also like that. now the year is the worst. maybe in this year bitcoin prices will be very explosive from the year before.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

yes I think also like that, especially from year to year also like that. now the year is the worst. maybe in this year bitcoin prices will be very explosive from the year before.
I totally agree with you, many people talking about bitcoin will skyrocket once for the year now. I hope also like that, so the payout to bounty like me will rise drastically  Grin
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

the year 2018 is the hardest year for bitcoin especially and for altcoin in general, will likely experience a price spike though not very meaningful, maybe 2019 is the year cryptocurrency

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Bitcoin is having a hard time this year 2018 cause a lot of things just happened. From the highest price of 20,000$ down to  9,000$ which is already 50% loss. I hope bitcoin will recover in the upcoming months.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Bitcoin is having a hard time this year 2018 cause a lot of things just happened. From the highest price of 20,000$ down to  9,000$ which is already 50% loss. I hope bitcoin will recover in the upcoming months.

Yes, it will recover but we don't know how long this will take. Already we are seeing manything about the market because of its volatile. Before increasing it's price it should consolidate and same thing we are seeing in the market. Surely bitcoin will cross more than $20k.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

This is the year that bitcoin will make the most popularity and many people come to no about bitcoin this year.  I think we need to have a stable price in bitcoin and that is the major reason why the current pricing is highly significant and bitcoin has started to behave like most of the popular currencies around the world.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

well let's wait until the real test of bitcoin is going up and real ..., but it might go higher than most people expect.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

This is very hard to predict, for me it is best to check as per market sentiments, starting the year 2018 until now, we still did not see a complete market reversal as we still in bearish mode, we are hoping that this last period of the year that will be the time for the market sentiment reverse bigtime!

quarkchain.io
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

This is the year that bitcoin will make the most popularity and many people come to no about bitcoin this year.  I think we need to have a stable price in bitcoin and that is the major reason why the current pricing is highly significant and bitcoin has started to behave like most of the popular currencies around the world.
I do not really believe if the bitcoin price will be really stable, it is true that currently occurs after several months passed the bitcoin price is in the range of $8000- $9000 but it is very ill-advised if only concluded at the present time. Many people who believe, even experts who have a positive view of bitcoin they predict bitcoin prices will be high this year, it's okay that is just speculation but bitcoin always gives a surprise that not everyone knows about it. Let see in the few months ahead.
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

With crypto, difficult to say that "if it is a bubble then it is going to be the year when it's explode."
There are a lot of things that will happen in the near future. So this year - 2018 might not be the year for the btc to explode.
But okay, let's see if BTC is a bubble so to say. Just my opinion though.   Tongue
Just looking out in your Forum name I would say that Time would really Tell  Cool on the things that would happen ahead. We don't know the future and we don't know on whats totally or really happening on bitcoins price as of this moment and on possibly for this year 2018. It has being mentioned for a thousand times I supposed that bitcoin is a bubble if it does then once we crash its price it cant able to recover up, but we are seeing different thing where when bitcoin decrease its price which comes to a point and believing that this is the end,it do eventually goes up and reaching up new Ath's which means we can really still able to put a period when it comes to btc's capability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

This is very hard to predict, for me it is best to check as per market sentiments, starting the year 2018 until now, we still did not see a complete market reversal as we still in bearish mode, we are hoping that this last period of the year that will be the time for the market sentiment reverse bigtime!
whoever can expect the speculation to happen they want but all those are becoming real in the marketplace. So we need to check that first bro. As like someone expect bitcoin will be reached to moon before this year ends mate

I do not know what sentiments you have mentioned here to get the bitcoin to reach for the big value bro. Like you I too expect the last two months in this year to see the peak value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Hi.

The test has been around since the introduction of Bitcoin and so far, all hater have been wrong.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

it's going to be a test in 2019 because i got into bitcoin late so now i get to pay attention and really see where the price goes how much it changes and how it applies to this years evaluation ?
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

The truth is that , many of the investors are worried about putting new money into Bitcoins. Only once they are sure that the volatility would end and the Bitcoin resumes its uptrend you can be sure that most of the investors would actually get ready to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: