Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is McAfee a particularly good source of information  (Read 414 times)
emoji00 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue

he is a multi millionaire and security expert thus people give value to his comments on the coins but there are some claims that he demand for  25 btc and 15% of supply of coin for giving any status about the coin.... you should make your research before investing in any coin

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

He is good speculator and big money earning,yes information is particularly good how u say,if u have auto buy bot u can get nice amount of coins,money...and yes McAfee is going to be eating his own genetal in 2018 Cheesy

anelenaniku

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Hi, I think Cocacolas CEO is not a good adviser for soda drings.
McAfee is a big fish and a miner, the only thing he wants is profits and doesn't really care to give free advises to random internet people.
If you are a technology investor and not a newbie you know how to avoid people like mcafee or filter out what they say ...
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Personally I don't think so, he is good for the crypto community but he seems like a bit of a whacko to me and he's definitely overly bullish in the crypto market. Even if you have so much belief in something sometimes the way he expresses himself is only going to appeal to and convince a certain audience. I don't think anyone on wall street would have given him much attention when he made his claim about eating his own little John McAfee

StepStoneMadness

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Bottom line...the coins pump after he goes on his media tour.

Take away...be the first to buy his shilled coins and the first to sell...your portfolio will thank you.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

As far as I know, he sold his anti-virus business many years ago.
So better treat him like a rich troll!
megawatt22

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Do you guys even know about that fools life in Belize?  Running from the law because he was a person of suspicion for the murder of his neighbor?  And you want to value him as a source of information?  Good luck.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I`ve read that he already made a statement that his account was hacked and all this posts about the coins of the  day that made so much hype in the markets
was not made by him!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

While it is popular and read it, it works. I think there is no reason not to trust him. This must be used. Good luck in the trade.

Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Yes he might be a good adviser?speculator and all that but it is best to do your own research as a backing and trust your instincts, nobody will take responsibility for your loses if it happens.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

he is a pump and dump master, some people claimed and exposed that he is collecting BTC for his promotions, so you should take his words as a paid advertisment
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

My opinion is that this guy just want to have a little bit more money to pump bitcoin and save his own ***  Grin
Cmon guys, this man is doing business, not charity

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Hes good for pumping coins. But i dont think that he really have good computer skills or even understand how blockchain and cryptocurrencies work. So he has some fame and he likes to pump coins. There are rumors around that he always promotoe coins where he get payed for. So be aware.
deepocean

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

he is a bastard and a cheater.at low price and told people coins.after the coins sold to people at high price.this is a fraud.this is not ethical at all.
cryptozw

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

His info just pushes the value up for a period then the coin itself will always come back to its real value based on what is serves. After what he did on XVG, I dont trust him anymore. His speculations are good for short term trading though as the pump up price

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

He is very active, but it doesn't mean anything.

This guy is always promoting altcoins, shit-altcoins, all those who he has on his portfolio, and probably that is the only reason of why he has been pumping all those crappy coins.

I dont know, i would never use him as good source of information, no offense, but he is being paid for doing that.

It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others?

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

the guy may have his own interests when giving advice. He may say coin X is really good, because he wants to pump it and dump. With millions at stake here for him, can you really trust anyone to give you investment advice?
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Since people are supporting McAfee (which is a multimillionaire man), he can give out informations about which coin is good at a certain period and people will very much believe it, which will cause a wide pump and dump. So I think it is a reliable source on which coin will worth more than its original price but you need to be early with getting these informations from him.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

McAfee is the person who was keep on supporting bitcoin from begining day i have seen lots of videos he was giving positive speech about bitcoin where all big people was giving bad critics . His vision winning now he is taking his part to discuss about altcoin . its really good move. Atleast his tweet about each alt gives profit for traders.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: