Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is McAfee a particularly good source of information  (Read 414 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Dear McAfee, a pretty smart man. As far as I understand, probably not only I already understood this. This person, was able to collect around him a huge crowd of people, with which he performs remarkably the role of pumping projects. This is just my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

I do not think that he is an expert in the crypto-currency market. You correctly said that a lot of people listen to his advice ... When he says that this coin goes to growth, many people start buying it. Therefore, his signals turn out to be effective.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

As far as i know and as many would agree, he's in the game mainly for the money and to get his share of the profit, hence why the pumping and dumping procedures, but to be fair, that's what any trader would do. There are so many crypto market manipulators and he's simply part of it.
My advice to the community is be careful of what you hear and believe when it comes to announcements or tweets from his accounts. We should all do that anyway.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

At the beginning, his opinion really had the effect of weathervane, but he helped many COINS to advertise.
We did not believe him, he hurt a lot of people loss.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue

His opinions carries the crowd. Not because he was sure about those but because he is successful. He's words are advertisement even though it was only made for an interview. You can't buy his words, you need to research on your own so you would be incharge for your success. Buying his opinions would make him rich but I dont know about you.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

Literally not. Every words he said have a value. Remember that a success person's said will always makes you believe on that (not 100%). This is why when McAfee give a sentences about coin, a lot of people will believe, and then they Are FOMO
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

he's like the price controller of some cryptocurrency
every time he announces a positive statement against a coin, then the price of the coin will rise,
how easy it is to make money if i become a mcafee

gargamel-crabman

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

I'd take whatever he says with a very large grain of salt. He's been shown to get paid for making some promotions. Hard to tell now which ones he is shilling or actually believes in. If you're day trading, then his advice can be useful to trade by. Sell as soon as it pops though. He promoted Verge and then after it dropped said he never thought it was worth the price it reached.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

he's like the price controller of some cryptocurrency
every time he announces a positive statement against a coin, then the price of the coin will rise,
how easy it is to make money if i become a mcafee

Yes he is laughing his ass of doing this, only cares about lining his own pockets of course.
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

Well, if a lot of people take him seriously and buy on his recommendation, then it really doesn't matter if he is reputable or not as long as you get in to one of his picks early. I don't really recommend chasing pump and dumps though.

I've also heard that he takes payment for some of his calls. Not sure if it's true or not though.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

I follow his twitter account. He's a very smart and knowledgeable crypto investor.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

It seems that he is very active and kind of giving frequent signals, but apart from the effective antivirus, is there any particular reason to believe that his views are any better than others? I am just asking, as I have not bothered to research much  Tongue

I think McAfee is a rich man who understands the movement of digital currency and understands projects that can produce quality in the future and he gives information so that everyone can make a profit together.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I think McAfee is a rich man who understands the movement of digital currency and understands projects that can produce quality in the future and he gives information so that everyone can make a profit together.
projects supported by mcAfee usually experience success. mcAfee can influence potential investors and believe the project will be successful and it is already happening. so mcAfee is very influential not only in antivirus applications but in the digital cryptocurrency world.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

He is a very well into crypto given he runs a successful multi(b)million business he knows how to business. He is a security business guy so he sees the value and many companies trust his work and word for that many follow what he says; however am not sure how good he is interms of finance in general but my guess he knows enough to decide and speculate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: