Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed Kucoin and Binance coin? Get on Bibox Token before it goes up 10x!!!  (Read 880 times)
lamaboyroy (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I felt a lot of regret missing the Binance coin surge. This was only made worse when I was looking at Kucoin, but decided not to invest because I was unsure if it would go up to the same magnitude. Now I am not going to miss out again, and you shouldn't either. Bibox Token is currently at $3.35 and I am sure that it will rise to the levels of Kucoin soon
timebuster

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

Hello. i just  registered in Bibox exchange and put 0.2 in bibox token . it is very strange but althought i bought 947 bibox tokens and the current price in the site is 0.00020600 btc at my funds page shows me that i have in my account ≈ 0.14389065 BTC / 2253.74USD  !!!!  I am not sure if Bibox is a good choice after all , did someone else face the same issue. the site's support is in Chinese and i cant contact them!!!
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

That is exactly what i found out...was looking for the next  binance/ kucoin token lol
It skyrocketed within a few days, but my reservation is the same as you. I registered waiting for approval.

Maybe some people here have experience with this exchange? I like to ride this train before it is late  Grin
thomascr9695

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I'm gonne buy some of these things... Not to much I think but just to be sure  Cheesy

OPACITY
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Looks like there's another lottorey coin in I will accumulate some do you guys have target price for this? Is it good to trade in USD pair or the Btc pair? Hope to hear from you guys..
altcoin999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

i'll look into it
but i need more information about his exchanger
since it has more local language than english
anyone have bad experience on this exchanger? is it legit?
i want to hear other opinion first
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

There is only eth btc usdt and dai pair. no bix pair
unlike binance that have bnb pair
and kucoin that have kcs pair
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I felt a lot of regret missing the Binance coin surge. This was only made worse when I was looking at Kucoin, but decided not to invest because I was unsure if it would go up to the same magnitude. Now I am not going to miss out again, and you shouldn't either. Bibox Token is currently at $3.35 and I am sure that it will rise to the levels of Kucoin soon

Spreading FOMO... move away guys!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

I dont understand what I gain from holding the token. Is it similar to Kucoin where I get profit sharing, or is it similar to Binance where I get reduced fees?

Cryptomania13

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

COSS token on COSS exchange is the way to go
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:30:56 AM

COSS token on COSS exchange is the way to go
I agree wanna buy my bags full
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

at this time , rate for exchange token climbing.enlarged market capitalization requires a new market, and now on much new market release.it would be better that buy some this token now before this rate rise like kucoin and binance.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

at this time , rate for exchange token climbing.enlarged market capitalization requires a new market, and now on much new market release.it would be better that buy some this token now before this rate rise like kucoin and binance.
Because some major exchange sites are closed the new registration for new comers and they are all looking for alternative exchange site to do trade activity. That's why to build future exchange site should be considered as a good move right now. Just like binance that raises huge volume in this time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

I have never heard of this site before. A big stock exchange?
If it is going to become popular it could be like binance and kucoin. But a bad stock market like etherdelta can be unnecessary.
I'll do some research, thanks for the info Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Alcarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

Because some major exchange sites are closed the new registration for new comers and they are all looking for alternative exchange site to do trade activity. That's why to build future exchange site should be considered as a good move right now. Just like binance that raises huge volume in this time.

Kucoin is open, and Kucoin is the best market currently since it will list all the new NEO ICOs straight away...

No need for anything else... you wait for your turn to sign on binance (they opened registration sporadically) and use kucoin and bitstamp/polo(bittrex closed) or maybe kraken.

No need for another exchange, it brings nothing special unline Kucoin who is partnered with NEO

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
themaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

The Bibox website looks shady.  Check out the CoinMetro ICO - run by an established FX broker.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

I dont understand what I gain from holding the token. Is it similar to Kucoin where I get profit sharing, or is it similar to Binance where I get reduced fees?

it's like BNB

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:06:26 AM by turbulence

Kucoin is open, and Kucoin is the best market currently since it will list all the new NEO ICOs straight away...

No need for anything else... you wait for your turn to sign on binance (they opened registration sporadically) and use kucoin and bitstamp/polo(bittrex closed) or maybe kraken.

No need for another exchange, it brings nothing special unline Kucoin who is partnered with NEO

Your post makes no sense. With Binance and Bittrex and even Cryptopia having to close for new customers it shows that there's more need for new good exchanges. And while i agree that Kucoin is good, soon they too will struggle and maybe have to temporarily close sign-ups, and then people will look to exchanges like Bibox and gate.io (unsure if gate.io is new but it seems pretty good and relatively unknown compared to the big ones). Not to mention Bibox already has over 200m volume so it's already getting popular

These exchanges also have some new potentially big coins that noone else or very few has, like ITC and HPB on Bibox and the QTUM-based tokens on gate.io

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Bibox will boom. Just look at the market. It's going up up and away! I bought Bibox on 70 cents and will hodl until the moon. Think it might have a chance of competing with BNB but never KCS since have giveaways. But you all wait until china is back in the game....

paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

All the exchange coins gain value. Big.one even made 2X. Too many users rated the stock market recently.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███