Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[FLATLAY® with Creditcoin]⭐[Premiere Token-Based Affiliate Network]⭐✅  (Read 20219 times)
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Yeah, feel free)  Grin Or here, I am ready to serve you here as well. Hope the moderator of Flatlay is not against so)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

Yeah, feel free)  Grin Or here, I am ready to serve you here as well. Hope the moderator of Flatlay is not against so)
Thanks. You have a hidden mail. So I will send you a DM message) Be ready hahaha) Thanks! Cheesy #FlatlayUnites
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

hi! The project of course will work, if you provide for buyers what is not the competition. will you change the name of the company? in my opinion the name is hardly remembered

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

The network of affiliates, how will be divided or received bonus to my referrals, ie, what will be the percentage for each affiliate in my network?
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Hey there, seems the flatlay is doing well. Some activity here, nice to see that, however the whole market down Embarrassed Its a real shame that less projects appear. People lose their hopes
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

hi! The project of course will work, if you provide for buyers what is not the competition. will you change the name of the company? in my opinion the name is hardly remembered

Flatlay is a good name, Whats your personal decision? I like the Flatlay personally, maybe you have a better option?
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Hey, maybe I have missed something? Competition what kind of? Whats going on?
Plenamola

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

The network of affiliates, how will be divided or received bonus to my referrals, ie, what will be the percentage for each affiliate in my network?
That's a tough question mate, haha. Its better to ask on telegram chat they're always managing such sort of things there.

https://t.me/creditcointoken

But the question is interesting. Ping me when get the result please Grin
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Seems like the're running a company name competition, bro. However no exact info on the website. Any guesses?  Huh
Plenamola

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

Seems like the're running a company name competition, bro. However no exact info on the website. Any guesses?  Huh

I guess Cheesy Cheesy Telegram Check will do the trick  Grin

Hi cantap! Nice to meet you here! Havent met you before!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Creditcoin better suits me, however both are good, btw Kiss
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

Cheesy I am pretty addicted to the creditcoin so try to check the bitcointalk regularly. I really like discussing things here, like yesterday we were talking about the market growth, but today it has leveled out, so guys are keeping silent not to frighten luck  Wink Wink Wink

Its a pleasure to meet you!
Plenamola

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

Cheesy I am pretty addicted to the creditcoin so try to check the bitcointalk regularly. I really like discussing things here, like yesterday we were talking about the market growth, but today it has leveled out, so guys are keeping silent not to frighten luck  Wink Wink Wink

Nice to meet you too! U r an experienced trader or investor? Whats your share in Creditcoin?? Have you donated? Contributed?
cantap

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

Nice to meet you too! U r an experienced trader or investor? Whats your share in Creditcoin?? Have you donated? Contributed?

Yeah, I have explained it several times but its not a problem to repeat once again. I have a small marketing agency so we are kinda upset with a traditional ways of ecommerce and advertising so flatlay is the reason itself. It replicates my needs
basil-usa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Guys! The market is finally going on the cure line! The performance is perfect for past few days!  Grin
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Guys! The market is finally going on the cure line! The performance is perfect for past few days!  Grin
Yeah! Thats a great news for all of us.. I hope that it will lead to the future growth of industry! Creditcoin as the the part of it must be satisfied  Smiley
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Yeah guys! Shocked ETh is back to 100, Btc 3600. This is a small step for a history of crypto but a big movement in our expectations. So I guess everythin must be just as fine!
Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Have you invested in Flatlay?  Wink You're so curious about this thread haha! Dont wanna loose your money at all?  Grin
Guess he's just happy about the recent news. As he said this means much to the whole society and networks within it
cantap

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Sure, around 1500$ as for now, cause I really believe in the project and the supervision acts perfectly. Reacts on the market shocks as well so I guess my money is in the right place. Worth it. I regulary buy som more tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: