Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some sh*t coins worth buying on Etherdelta?  (Read 127 times)
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Already picked up a bunch of KIN several weeks back that has gave very nice returns but I will continue to hold. Looking to buy some other coins on Etherdelta. What would you suggest?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Already picked up a bunch of KIN several weeks back that has gave very nice returns but I will continue to hold. Looking to buy some other coins on Etherdelta. What would you suggest?

If you want a proper token on ED just buy yourself some Raiden Network, still so much room for growth and it's an amazing project with at least 2 more year of development than any other project that wants to fix scalability on the Ethereum network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

If you want a proper token on ED just buy yourself some Raiden Network, still so much room for growth and it's an amazing project with at least 2 more year of development than any other project that wants to fix scalability on the Ethereum network.

Already own some
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Kin is a good coin, also wanted to buy but forgot ((And there you can buy any coin, they are easy to pumped, choose a coin that you like) maybe Coss,playkey

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

I noticed that populous has been doing were.. Do your own due diligence
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

Etherium blue actually has a good chance at going huge. ELTCOIN has a very aggressive dev team. ebits has a strong community and some big donors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: