Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 03:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some sh*t coins worth buying on Etherdelta?  (Read 134 times)
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Already picked up a bunch of KIN several weeks back that has gave very nice returns but I will continue to hold. Looking to buy some other coins on Etherdelta. What would you suggest?
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Already picked up a bunch of KIN several weeks back that has gave very nice returns but I will continue to hold. Looking to buy some other coins on Etherdelta. What would you suggest?

If you want a proper token on ED just buy yourself some Raiden Network, still so much room for growth and it's an amazing project with at least 2 more year of development than any other project that wants to fix scalability on the Ethereum network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
COLT601 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

If you want a proper token on ED just buy yourself some Raiden Network, still so much room for growth and it's an amazing project with at least 2 more year of development than any other project that wants to fix scalability on the Ethereum network.

Already own some
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Kin is a good coin, also wanted to buy but forgot ((And there you can buy any coin, they are easy to pumped, choose a coin that you like) maybe Coss,playkey

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

I noticed that populous has been doing were.. Do your own due diligence
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

Etherium blue actually has a good chance at going huge. ELTCOIN has a very aggressive dev team. ebits has a strong community and some big donors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: