Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP]  (Read 18029 times)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

When are we going to recieve the payment? Thanks!
Probably never Cheesy
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

When are we going to recieve the payment? Thanks!
Probably never Cheesy
wahahahhaha LOL...made me laugh

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

How long we have to wait for our payment???
i don't think so i hope manager will make update now since we wait yesterday i hope legolas team will pay us.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

only alternate cryptocurrencies section. can post?

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

when do we receive our payment?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

By the end of yesterday. So pretty much this:

Probably never Cheesy

It's starting to look like we all got Legolased. That's the risk you take when joining non-escrowed, untrusted campaigns.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm dropping the sig if no payment is done today.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

By the end of yesterday. So pretty much this:

Probably never Cheesy

It's starting to look like we all got Legolased. That's the risk you take when joining non-escrowed, untrusted campaigns.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm dropping the sig if no payment is done today.

Me  to i will drop the sig too
If no payment rhis day
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Hi Team,

I am still waiting for the payout. Hoping that we will receive it soon.

Regards,

annicketucufaw

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Fatmoo

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

only alternate cryptocurrencies section. can post?

No, but they like it if you're posting regularly on alternate cryptocurrencies section
only post on Auction, Off-topics, Giveaways/Airdrop,Local Forums,Beginners & Help and Any bounty Thread including this one will not be counted.

How long we have to wait for our payment???

Manager said he's in constant touch with Legolas team. And they will make the payment anytime. Let's be patient.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Hello, admin. I leave campaign. Was pleasingly to work with you to work this week. I hope payment will come in the near future. All of us wait for her. Regards

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Payments were supposed to be made by Monday, and it is Tuesday evening already and there is no update from the team. Manager says he is in touch with the team but we don't see any response coming from them. We can't blame the manager as he clearly stated in the opening post that payments will be done by the team and he has nothing to do with them. So maybe we should open a thread in Scam Accusations against the team, or should we still wait till tomorrow?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Payments were supposed to be made by Monday, and it is Tuesday evening already and there is no update from the team. Manager says he is in touch with the team but we don't see any response coming from them. We can't blame the manager as he clearly stated in the opening post that payments will be done by the team and he has nothing to do with them. So maybe we should open a thread in Scam Accusations against the team, or should we still wait till tomorrow?
Maybe you could prepare appropriate thread and lock it for 24 hours?
Tomorrow just post us link here so we could act accordingly. This way we may prevent some spam in the scam accusation section.
I'm also positive that manager will lock this topic after your link.
If this will turn in to scam than it will be the second signature hoax I was a "victim" in recent 14 days...
I will take no hostages  Grin this time.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

Hello guys,I am extremely sorry that payment is delayed.There is a communication gap between me and team because of time zones and language barrier.I have to communicate with the help of an interpreter and he is my point of contact with them.I have again sent reminder to them and I do hope they will send payment today.Legolas CEO is a well known name in french and I do not think they will give themselve a bad name by not paying.In the mean time You guys can stop promoting till you get your payment

Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Hello guys,I am extremely sorry that payment is delayed.There is a communication gap between me and team because of time zones and language barrier.I have to communicate with the help of an interpreter and he is my point of contact with them.I have again sent reminder to them and I do hope they will send payment today.Legolas CEO is a well known name in french and I do not think they will give themselve a bad name by not paying.In the mean time You guys can stop promoting till you get your payment

so we should leave the compaeign till the payement sent ?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

They said on discord that the payment is "on their plate today". Lets just wait and see

...You guys can stop promoting till you get your payment

Fair enough.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
merlyn22

Activity: 644

i love my family

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

thank you for the follow up i stop promoting them since tuesday. I am not mad at you since you stated on the rules that no escrow and payment will be made from legolas team. I feel the preasure on your side. After i recieved my payment i leave this signature campaign and thank you wapinter hoping to work with your next campaign.
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Yeah just reading on discord that the right people know about it and will be addressing it today
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Maybe you should talk with team about escrow funds and send tips yourself, if they have no time to do that themself?
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

No worries, hoping that this will be solved and will continue to promote this once we received our payment.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

No worries, hoping that this will be solved and will continue to promote this once we received our payment.
  hoping to recieve the payment today. Thanks for the update.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: