Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP]  (Read 18029 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:37 AM
Merited by xuan87 (5)

Hello friends, i just got message from them that they will make payment in next 12 hours. I once again apologise for the inconvenience it caused to you.If they fail to pay in next 12 hours, i will compensate all participants from my own pocket. I can't make full payment but whatever i can pay, I will Smiley Like $5 to each participant irrespective of your rank.Thats all i can do guys as I am not a rich guy.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

Hello friends, i just got message from them that they will make payment in next 12 hours. I once again apologise for the inconvenience it caused to you.If they fail to pay in next 12 hours, i will compensate all participants from my own pocket. I can't make full payment but whatever i can pay, I will Smiley Like $5 to each participant irrespective of your rank.Thats all i can do guys as I am not a rich guy.

Thank you, I give you two thumbs for your kindness and your sense of responsibility, I know this is not your fault ,so I will wait for the good news, and you had clearly stated that you are not going to responsible for the delayed payment, but yet you come here and take responsibility, I think you are a good manager

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:06 AM

no worries wapinter i register on this sig by my own free will if legolas team wont pay me it's ok don't pay me from your own pocket since you are also victim here. And i see your hard work to this team and the preasure cause to you to give what the participants salary. Your effort to reach them for us is ok for me . Have a nice day 😊
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

no worries wapinter i register on this sig by my own free will if legolas team wont pay me it's ok don't pay me from your own pocket since you are also victim here. And i see your hard work to this team and the preasure cause to you to give what the participants salary. Your effort to reach them for us is ok for me . Have a nice day 😊

Yeah you're right merlynn22 we joined this signature campaign knowing that the funds is not escrow and Wapinter have no responsibility for the delay of our salary. I know that he is doing everything for us to receive our payments.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:11:50 AM

Commended for this. If you will have another project, I am glad to join you will all my heart.  Grin

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

this is a very kind of you wapinter, we gonna wait for that 12 hrs given time by the legolas team and see if they gonna make tgeir payments then. And see if they going to continue or what ever theor decision is.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:40 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:51:53 AM by beej

Hello campaign manager, I would like to leave this campaign. I would like to thank you
for allowing me to participate and be a part of this. I made my 15 post for last week and I hope
I would still be paid for it.

Thank you sir.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:24 AM

This is the kind of attitude that all manager should have, if there is a problem in the campaign there  must be a solution or a plan b to solve the problem. huge commendation for you wapinter. but i think the dev team will not let you down.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

Manager seems legit to me as holding high reputation by being responsible with continuous updates to the trustees when payment is delayed, when a manager speaks like a cheering confidence it's like a medicine to be alive. Seems wapinter is actually worried than us for getting our payments as we experience his genuine payouts before.  
Liquid01

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

applause, you are a responsible manager even though it's not your fault, I hope not you who pay, those who pay because they are obliged to pay the participants.   Smiley

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

that's the kind of attitude any manager should have. Contineous updates and communication with the participants makes a better relationship. I salute your kind gesture despite what happened. Thanks for the effort and good luck to you Sir Wapinter..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

Is this campaign still open for new participants?

rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Thank you sir, that's the real manager. We salute you.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Thanks for the open communication and look forward to a resolution in the near future.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

If ever they won't pay, i'm giving my advance thanks for the $5 even if you don't have to since you are just a campaign manager and we are the one that takes risk in a campaign that didn't escrow the funds. Appreciate it a lot sir.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 09:18:48 AM by Silent26

Thank you for your conrcern Sir, Im glad to work with such a very responsible manager like you. By the way are we going to continue posting? And also, I ranked up to Full Member now. Please update me. I already wore the Avatar and the full member signature. Thank you sir.

404 Not Found
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Let's give them 2 more hours. 12 hours (as per Wapinter's last post) haven't yet passed.

Then yes, let's put some warning in their ANN thread and leave appropriate trust feedback to the OP of that thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=103068

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
zZHEROZz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

i'm jr member. but i very interested your ICO. can i join?
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Why have some people  not been accepted yet?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Betmen76

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

i want!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: